[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What color are Amuro's eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: amuro eyes.png (1MB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
amuro eyes.png
1MB, 1242x820px
What color are Amuro's eyes?
>>
>>15742545
It's gonna be funny when Sunrise drops the bomb that ONE of the Amuros died in CCA
>>
It's funny because Amuro is technically mexican.
>>
>>15742566
>Amuro is Mexican
>Amuro is Canadian
>Amuro is "North American"
>Amuro is Japanese
Truly a figure of mythical proportions.
>>
>>15742576
never understood where the mexican one comes from
>>
>>15742576
Amuro represents every country on the earth sphere.
>>
>>15742596

One of the manga I think. Or maybe Tomino's novelization, can't recall.
>>
>>15742566
>>15742576
His father is Japanese and is mother is American.
>>
>>15742545
The same as Sonic's.
>>
>>15742623
So every single color in existence except green?
>>
>>15742596
Canon
>>
>>15742635
>[my ass]
>>
>>15742576
inb4 Indonesian claim Amuro Ray as theirs.
>>
>>15742545
Blue except when they aren't
>>
>>15742658
Do your own research. You will find these claims to be fact.
>>
>>15742700
Last time I checked California/Oregon/Washington weren't in Mexico.
>>
>>15742700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

And no, the Earth is not flat.
>>
>>15742596
Spics need to insert themselves into everything. They ruined Mazinger and Getter Robot and Showa Tokusatsu, now they're trying to ruin 0079. Classic.
>>
>>15742576
He was born in Canada
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert,_British_Columbia#cite_ref-41
>>
>>15742700
>>15742740
Blown
The
Fuck
Out
>>
>>15742777
Like being born somewhere means anything. Thanks for showing you're IQ.
>>
>>15742545
>Not knowing about Amuro's eye transplant between Zeta and CCA
Newfags, pls go until you've at least done some cursory reading
>>
>>15742784
*your
>>
>>15742784
>Like being born somewhere means anything.
It means that you were wrong after being smug and self-assured.

>Thanks for showing you're IQ.
>you're IQ
>>
>>15742789
>smug and self-assured.
All you pal.
>>
I heard Amuro's nationality changes depending if we're talking about 0079, the novels or the Origin.
>>
File: smug shit kid.png (27KB, 128x124px) Image search: [Google]
smug shit kid.png
27KB, 128x124px
>>15742938
One hour for a "no u".
>>
>>15742950
>no u
Irony
>>
>>15742961
Did you miss >>15742740 ?
That's not a "no u", that's an objective defeat of your "Amuro is Mexican and this is canon" argument.
>>
amuro is a leaf
>>
>>15742545

Its technicolor.
>>
>>15742545
Brown, since Char has blue eyes.
>>
>>15742545
For me amuro can only work with black, grey, or very dark brown and blue eyes.
The evolve design is pushing it and the origin one goes too far.
>>
>>15742596
IIRC someone worked out where his mother lived from the White Base's travelling around in the show and it turned out to be in Mexico
>>
>>15745366
In the movies they seemed to be in british columbia when amuro said he was going to visit his hometown, and in the show and the origin manga they're clearly around the california/nevada region. Only turbospics would consider that mexico.
>>
File: Sonocchi Chameleon.png (2MB, 1244x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Sonocchi Chameleon.png
2MB, 1244x1008px
>GBF Battlogue had them as gray
God damn it, this is starting to get to Sonoko's hair level.
>>
>>15742545
Amuro's eyes are actually black. He forgot to put his contacts in the day of the attack on Side 7 and never found another pair for the entire duration of the One Year War, but every other time you've seen him he's got some.

That's the best I can come up with.
>>
What color is Heavyarms custom?
>>
>>15748823
Red unless you're talking about Heavyarms Kai Custom Kai Custom Kai Ver.EW, which is blue.
>>
>>15748838
Except when it's purple.
>>
>>15748823
Teal
>>
Amuro is a Filipino
>>
>>15742596

From what I remember, it is very heavily implied that Tem Ray was not Amuro's genetic father in the Novelization, rather that Amuro's mother had slept around on Tem while he was busy on a business trip and was able to convince Tem that it was his child. The man she apparently had been sleeping with was of Central American/ Mexican origin.

This is limited to the Novelization canon however, the series canon has Amuro labeled as half Japanese, Half North American (I.E, America, Canada, possibly part Mexican, but not fully)

Personally I don't see any resemblance between Tem and Amuro on a physical level, so I could easily accept the idea that Amuro was the product of another relationship by his mother.
I can see bits and pieces between Kamille's parents, even Uso's, just not Tem being the genetic progenitor to Amuro.
>>
>>15751487
On the other hand the Zabi family all look completely different so I wouldn't use looks as an indication of heredity in MSG.
>>
>>15751548
This is true, though to be fair, some of the Zabi's had different mothers, at least according to the novelization.

Gihren and Kycillia were products of Degwins first wife, who's fate is unknown. It is unknown if Dozle was born from the first or second wife.

Garma was born of Naliss Zabi, who died during childbirthing Garma. It is suspected she also had given birth to Dozle given how close Dozle and Garma are so naturally close to one another compared to the other siblings, though this is still unconfirmed.

With all this said though, the Zabi family is definitely to different in features to say they came from either of the parents.

In terms of the whole Zabi dynasty, we have...

Degwin Zabi: Father
Gihren: First Son
Sasaro [Origin Canon?]: Second Son
Dozle: Third Son
Kycillia: First daughter, third child [4th if Origin is canon accepted]
Garma: Fourth Son.
Glemy: Grandson?/ Clone of Gihren
Minevia: Granddaughter
Alicia: Unknown to current relation to Zabi family, but actively carries the title.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.