[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disregarding the clusterfuck of canonicity that is C R O S S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: q.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
Disregarding the clusterfuck of canonicity that is C R O S S B O N E, would Seabook have grown up into a more capable Char Aznable?
He obviously has ideals of New Type prosperity and though I doubt he'd go as far as dropping colonies, he literally said that life would be better if they found a way to make everyone into New Types.
>>
>>15738625

I'm pretty sure most UC protagonists have the same ideals most likely. Amuro didn't refute Char's position that things would be better if everyone was a newtype, only his desire to accelerate the timescale artificially, Kamille got upset that Char talked about doing it via surgery and Judau was supposed to reach out to people to encourage them to come to space in the original plan for ZZ, though I don't know what he was like in ZZ as is.

Theres not even a reason to frown on the idea, since there's no explicit downsides; only to artificially pushing for it at the expense of individuals.
>>
>>15738663
You bring up some really good points and I think I fucked up by completely disregarding Crossbone because that means Seabook never becomes a "pirate." Dude probably would have just become a soldier or politician.
>>
>Amuro gets Axis Shocked
>Kamille has to recover from getting vegetabled
>Judau fucks off to jupiter and later deep space
>Shiro loses a leg
>Al is traumatised
>Kou gets a court martial and then stuck with Nina
>most of Uso's friends are dead
>Tobia is blinded
>Bananarama accomplishes nothing of actual substance and didn't get with the Puru
>Seabook settles down with his waifu, opens a bakery and starts a family
Does Seabook get the best ending of all UC protags?
>>
Might as well just disregard F91 as a whole at that point.
>>
>>15738836
Why?
2/3rds of the way through F91 is when Seabook says that.
>>
>>15738833

> Kamille gets to recover from being a space vegetable in short order with his waifu's help
> Judau leaves for Jupiter with a waifu
> Shiro loses a leg but gets to walk away from war forever with an actual wife and lots of adopted kids despite that
> Bananarama doesn't want to get with a Puru but does get with the one girl he does want

Those aside, if you're going to accept Crossbone's account of Seabook's life there's no reason to reject the account that says Kamille went on to become a doctor and never fight again. Seabook might not have lost a leg or become a vegetable, but he still witnessed a lot of shittiness in short order given that Crossbone's methodology with Bugs, which is the kind of imagery that'll haunt you for life. Shiro is probably the happiest UC protagonist without reaching for manga material really, and I don't think either Kamille or Seabook out happy him even with their manga ends.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.