[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAA MAAAAAAA ZOOOOON prime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: b057b8f4a4e1cb25c322e6e88c00c1c3.jpg (320KB, 963x1227px) Image search: [Google]
b057b8f4a4e1cb25c322e6e88c00c1c3.jpg
320KB, 963x1227px
Okay so I got Amazon Prime USA edition for shipping.

What all /m/aterial is on there?

Somebody around here's been talking up some toku network that's a few bucks extra, apparently SDFM is up there, and maybe some version of one of the Taiwan Kamen Rider movies?
>>
File: wat.png (90KB, 719x264px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
90KB, 719x264px
>killing time at work
>try looking up whatever Minky Momo thing is supposed to be there
>nothing under Minky Momo
>try Gigi, the name she gets dubbed as sometimes
>>
looks like I can record off Prime if there's something that needs to be pulled from here

There's the German dub of that Mach Baron movie subbed in English.
>>
>>15737654
Shout Factory has some /m/ stuff(sure a lot of it is already available for free streaming on their own Shout Factory TV service, but having access to it on Amazon as well is pretty convenient)
>>
>>15739350
Amazon is weird like that.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_3_10?url=search-alias%3Dinstant-video&field-keywords=minky+momo&sprefix=Minky+Momo%2Caps%2C139&crid=HHZZ8MAM4AX7
>>
>>15739350
>In 1984, Harmony Gold acquired the rights to the original Minky Momo series and repackaged it into the 52-episode The Magical World of Gigi.
>In 2015, William Winckler Productions released Harmony Gold's English dub of the original series in 13 compilation films through Amazon Instant Video.
>>
>>15739505
>This title is currently unavailable
>Our agreements with the content provider don’t allow purchases of this title at this time.
grr.
>>15739515
they did the series too? neat
all I've seen was the VHS of a movie of some sort
>>
>>15739421
>There's the German dub of that Mach Baron movie subbed in English.
If it's that Spanish compilation movie that got named into a Mazinger product, it sounds a bit like a clusterfuck if so.

>>15739526
Goddamn, at least the license is technically open for grabs to some subbers again, given that the last quarter of the show never got dubbed in English.
>>
>>15737654
If you're into that sorta thing, then RahXephon's avaliable for streaming if you have Prime.
>>
>>15739534
>If it's that Spanish compilation movie that got named into a Mazinger product, it sounds a bit like a clusterfuck if so.
yeah, I'm at work so I only poked at it a little but I'm pretty sure I heard Mazinger music in it, so it looks like it's the Spanish movie dubbed into German

It's weird how I keep running into this semi-legitimately, this for German and the Spanish version on a $1 R1 dvd.
>>
>>15739555
good to know, but I'm aiming more for weird stuff like obscure dubs and crap

looks like there's a bunch of kung fu movies

sage for 2x
>>
>>15739421
>looks like I can record off Prime if there's something that needs to be pulled from here
What about that TOKU HD Ultraman stuff?
>>
>>15739669
First challenge: pay money for TOKU

also my current method for stealing copies of shit from Amazon is recording it in Open Broadcaster Software like I did for Doraemon, which is kinda shit enough that I don't know how useful it will be for HD copies of things. It'll probably manage good enough so there's subs at least.
Video DownloadHelper seems to download some file of appropriate size off Prime, but it comes up as no codec when I run it in MPC.
>>
>>15739681
Ultra wise I think we have a lot of the raws so the subs are the real hot item on the service. Then it's just a matter of slapping the subs on the raws we already have.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.