[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vogelchevalier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Vogelchevalier
>>
File: 1501359108362.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501359108362.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>15733133
Gigas machina

Two weeks to go
>>
File: 1498327254265.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498327254265.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
This show has been a trip. I honestly can't tell if it's supposed to be serious or if they are just making fun of themselves at this point.

Hope we get some cool /m/ action during the final battle.
>>
>>15733888
Killer eyes
>>
We will be lucky to even a minute of combined screentime for these. Seriously, fuck this show. It has reached nearly IBO levels of exposition and nothing happening per episode. The only saving grace is that it's much shorter.
>>
>>15735443
They weren't even meant to fight until now. They have to do them justice for dragging these along for 16 episodes.
>>
>>15733133

Is this actually worth watching for the robots or is it just like two 45 seconds scenes in the entire series
>>
>>15735479
Who knows. The second fight will be in two weeks
>>
>>15733950

Its an absurd premise that all of the characters play deadly serious. And thats why I like it.

The recap episode is fucking hilarious, too.

>>15735479

For the robots? Not really.

The villains plot is to make all of these fictional characters fight in the real world so that their impossible powers will destabilize the laws of reality and BSOD our universe. So its in the heroes best interests to avoid fighting as much as possible.

Even without that, so far 90% of the time that the Giant Robot actually shows up to the battlefield, the fight immediately ends. Not because it kills everyone, but because everyone else goes "Holy shit, a giant robot! I'm out of here!"

So the Gigas Machine hasn't had a chance to do much besides posture so far.
>>
>>15733133
Man, what a shitshow. All the characters are so incredibly shallow and not worth caring for. The ones defending it are just saying
>b-but muh meta jokes!
>>
>>15735984
Nobody says that.
>>
>>15735984
I don't think anyone is honestly defending this show. It has reach a point of sillyness where we're just riding it out until the end and laughing at it's absurdity. We're in "entertaining trainwreck" territory. The "meta" humor just stems from the fact that part of the plot is tied to anime production, so the line of tounge-and-cheek and genuine incompetence is blurred, which adds to the fun.

If someone is SERIOUSLY following this with the idea that this is a show with a serious plot, they might have brain problems.
>>
File: TRAINWRECKS.webm (915KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
TRAINWRECKS.webm
915KB, 854x480px
>>15736602
Epic meme dude. I'm sure you laughing autistically to the things nobody else does to makes you a man of intellect and taste
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.