[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Versus PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

File: GUNDAM VERSUS_20170717132844.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM VERSUS_20170717132844.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>http://g-versus.ggame.jp/ms_stage/ms/
Movesets confirmed for the new dlc set
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0qAFhaOWw
perfect pack DLC PV
>>
>>15731833
Wait for the US release or get the JP/Asia version?
>>
Rosammy confirmed as alternate Baund Doc pilot
>>
>>15731854
Wait for US release. I bought the jp version and while I don't regret it it's probably smarter to just wait a bit.
>>
File: 012.jpg (2MB, 2111x3037px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
2MB, 2111x3037px
>rebake
>bc: mode change
really? wonder how much of a difference there will be.

still rebake, looking forward to it. hopefully it isn't dog shit.
>>
>>15731967
Can't wait to see all the little rebake noobs running around ruining games for everyone.
>>
File: 010.jpg (618KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
618KB, 1280x720px
>>15732066
yeah the noobs will filter out pretty quick I'm more worried about the dlc being OP. cause iirc they still haven't nerfed Hot scramble.
>>
>>15732114
It'll be fine. Lupus is ass. Virtue is just a meme machine. Hot Scramble isn't even played anymore everyone has switched to FAZZ since the new tier list came out.
>>
>>15732828
>>15732114
>>15732066
Who cares just play as MS you think are cool
I get its a competitive game but even so
>>
>>15732828
Tier lists in versus games are even dumber than Street Fighter tier lists.
>>
>>15732961
>>15732976
Well tell that to all the tier whoring faggots.
>>
>>15732978
I do tell them that. So many tier lists are based on tournament results rather than hard data pulled from the games themselves. Even the data ends up being used for theory crafting that comes second to tournament results.

Look at all the faggots playing Akuma now because Tokido was just too godlike.

They suddenly think Akuma is a top tier character and have already divorced the character from the reality that Tokido was just playing too fucking good.
>>
>>15732987

If that is your opinion then you're probably not playing at a high level, and tiers really don't matter there.

No good player in any of the Versus series games will tell you tiers don't matter.
>>
>>15732987
Every Premium Dogfight finals is full of top tiers, try again.

Remember that 2015's winner literally told the devs in his post-match interview that Banshee/SF were too strong and needed to be nerfed.
>>
>>15733140
>>15733147
And the tourney autists are finally here
>>
>>15733156
I really don't care what weaklings think, heh
>>
>>15733156
>anon post about tourneys
>respond
>hurr ur the tourneyautist

I'm ready for another round of shitposting as usual, let's do this
>>
File: Grimgerde w.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grimgerde w.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
grimgerde when?
>>
>>15732066
Yeah, fuck people who play suits they like.
>>
>>15731833
neat, I'm enjoying playing the G-Self in Extreme Vs Force so this looks cool.
>>
Why do they have to release the worst unit first? I want Baund Doc and have to wait until the fucking 24th?
>>
If you could include any mobile suit/character in the game, what/who would it be?
>>
>>15734047
Something really obscure that has no chance of ever getting in otherwise.
>>
Anyone have a movelist for Deathscythe? I'd like to learn how to branch into his hilt-stabbing attack that pins other players but I'm not sure what the input or sequence is.
>>
>>15734047
Montero.
>>
>>15734047
Zock
>>
I just want to know if Gusion Rebake will be shooting, fighting, or just various
>>
>>15731958
Question will the US version have the same music as the Japanese version or will they pull a Dynasty warriors gundam on us?
>>
>>15734047
Yazan with his GM Night Seeker.
>>
>>15734065

Back melee during another melee. Unless they changed it from the older games.

>>15735101

Already confirmed the music will remain the same.
>>
>>15734047
Jamil with a Daughtress.
>>
>>15734047
>>
>>15733140
>>15733147
Tiers only matter if it's bottom tier. Top tier always changes in fighting games until people stop playing the game.
>>
>>15734047
Regular zaku2 that doesn't use rocks
>>
>>15735246
I don't understand the point you're trying to make. Tiers are constantly shifting thanks to buffs and nerfs. It's just as important to stay away from the trash suits as it is to stick to the strong ones if you want to play to win.
>>
>>15734065

http://www.ggez.space/gundam-deathscythe-hell/
>>
>>15734047

G-Saviour.
>>
>>15735101

It will stay the same for the regular version. No news if they also plan to release the Premium Sound G Edition in the US, which has extra songs.
>>
>>15735413
Way to display your complete lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>15735925
Please don't mistake my being nice in not outright saying "that's the most retarded thing i've ever had to read" as poor reading comprehension.
>>
>>15735932
So you're geniunely fucking retarded and don't know that tourneys and shifting tiers existed before the age of games constantly being patched to pamper whiney autists like you.

You don't belong here.
>>
>>15735936

You don't belong on this planet, in this era, or in this dimension. You're fucking retarded. If "Tiers only matter if it's bottom tier" then why the fuck would anyone bother filling out a tier list past the worst 3 characters? Why bother including the rest of the roster?

The entire tier list matters, and if you're even going to try arguing otherwise then don't even bother replying. Fuck off back to special ed school.
>>
>>15735940
Tier lists don't matter. I've been playing fighting games since SF3 was fucking new in arcades.

Top tiers change more based on feelings and tournament results than anything else, even in the age of patches. People will immediately change tier lists if a character previously believed to be B tier or A tier wins a major and often disregard the player who was using them.

That's how fucking Akuma, a character people had written off in SFV, suddenly shot up into the argument for top 8. Tokido's performance directly resulting in this; not a nerf or buff. A lot of the people debating this don't even take into account the skill of the player or the lack of match up knowledge that might have contributed to people underestimating the character.

Bottom tiers are when hard data and feelings meet and when no one can do anything with these characters.

Top tiers are fucking opinion lists mostly created by people that are ass blasted about losing over and over to something.
>>
>>15736101
>Tier lists don't matter. I've been playing fighting games since SF3 was fucking new in arcades.

That's great. My first fighting game was GGXX #Reload.

>Top tiers change more based on feelings and tournament results than anything else, even in the age of patches. People will immediately change tier lists if a character previously believed to be B tier or A tier wins a major and often disregard the player who was using them.

It's very hard to argue this point because you used the word "often". And of course I'm not going to argue that tier lists are the absolute truth as to what is good and what is bad. What I will say though, and I'm sure you'll agree, is that more often than not they are accurate.

>Top tiers are fucking opinion lists mostly created by people that are ass blasted about losing over and over to something.

But more often than not, tier lists are decided by top players. No one gives a shit what noobs think. And the tier list at (http://exvsrank.ninja-x.jp/gvs_500.html) is not just some guy's opinion, but the aggregated opinions of the Japanese community as a whole.

Putting SFV aside because it's a completely different story, tiers in the Versus series have been proven time and again to be accurate. Every year's PDF tournaments are won by top tiers. In the last 5 years there has never been a case where top tiers did not win. This year's top two teams were Reborns/GP03 and Reborns/Dark Hound. Guess where they stand on the tier list.

Tiers only don't matter when the player skill is too low for it to matter. Find me a top Japanese player who disagrees.
>>
Does anyone else think a lot of the hate for the game would be mitigated if they just announced say the next 3 months of dlc so people could see what's on the horizon or better yet, hold polls for what units people want included and work off of that?
>>
>>15736267
The problem for veterans coming from MBON isn't just the lackluster roster, but the fact that everything was dumbed down. Exia lost everything that made him interesting in MBON, it used to be a suit that was only limited by your reactions and imagination. Now it's nowhere near as fun to play.

And the problem is that they don't intend to change this. It's the same as how SFV got dumbed down to lower the entry level. But all it did is alienate the hardcore fans.
>>
>>15736330
I never got to play MBON for obvious reasons, but I have played Extreme Full Boost. (I haven't yet played Versus either)
What are the differences between Exia in Versus and MBON?
>>
File: 119875235.jpg (194KB, 1200x1643px) Image search: [Google]
119875235.jpg
194KB, 1200x1643px
>>15734047
Kampfer

but every time I bring it up /m/ bitches because its full of tasteless faggots
>>
File: better be a win pose.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
better be a win pose.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
i hope rebake is fun to use. looking forward to use space guts
>>
>>15736439
You can stop samefagging now IBOfag
>>
>>15736359
Somebody replied to me 5 days later just to say fuck Alex when I said I wanted it in the game last thread. 0080 has 3 great suits that should all be in.
>>
>>15736330
The mechanics are certainly flawed but I feel like that's a problem for people who already own the game. What's stopping people getting their foot in the door is the roster which a large and vocal portion of the versus community aren't happy with.
>>
>>15736516
>What's stopping people getting their foot in the door is the roster which a large and vocal portion of the versus community aren't happy with
no one cares about G Gundam except for Toonami autists
>>
>>15736526
>Implying people are bitching just about G when it comes to the Roster
>>
stupid sexy raraiya
>>
>>15735417
stop promoting your shitty site kwanyi
>>
>>15736526
I wasn't talking about g gundam although that is a part of the problem as well as x, seed destiny, 00 s2 and trailblazer, blue destiny and 0080. A lot of the most memorable designs in the franchise have been cut so of course people will be missed off that many of the protagonist mobile suits are missing from the roster since they're the ones they tend to remember most fondly.
>>
>>15736526
Shill detection warning.
>>
>>15736834
I dont really get the desire for 00 season 2 stuff. Its the same as asking for Endless Waltz gundams. Do we really need more multiple versions of the same gundam?
>>
>>15736861
00 raiser along with strike freedom and unicorn are easily the most recognizable designs throughout the entire franchise other than the RX-78-2 obviously. It's a core part of the entire gundam franchise not to mention it plays entirely different to exia, as such many people will of course see this game as flawed for not having included 2 of the most iconic designs.
>>
>>15736877
Thats incredibly subjective. After the RX-78, its all an argument on about your perception of the most important mobile suits. If you polled Americans for instance it would be Wing Zero and Shining over those three.

The lack of destiny stuff obviously points to a dlc cash grab on the seed loving japanese audience. But I stand by 00 s2 gundams being superfluous as their base models are in.

0080 and X are different stories. Kampfer and Alex should have been obvious adds imo but I dont think X is really missed by many with it being(again in my subjective opinion) a somewhat forgotten series with designs similar to Wing.
>>
>>15732114
oh man, what are those graphics
>>
>>15736947
I didn't say most important, I said most recognizable, strike freedom had a 1:1 bust at gundam front as well as jesus yamato being top of character polls for 15 years now. Of course it and unicorn are the most recognizable designs in the franchise. 00 raiser was also shilled to hell and back by being featured in every single gundam game ever created post 2009 and consistently receives gunpla releases and variants. Simply put the RX-78-2, 00 raiser, unicorn and strike freedom are the face of the entire franchise at this point. Nothing brings in fans more than they do and that's just a fact.
>>
>>15737115
Baund Doc is more recognizable than 00 raiser. I have no idea what 00 raiser even is.
>>
>>15736352
Cancel routes aplenty, plus they added the new moves he has in GVS (side BC motions, csA)

Some of his cancel routes in MBON:

A> AB, AC, BC
CSA>8B
AB> A,BC,8B
AC> A, AB

So basically, you can do ridiculous full cancel chains like shoot your BR, throw the GN daggers, shoot your BR, summon GN arms, Shoot your BR, and use the BC jump to land. That's just one example of the freedom you had in cancel routes. It was really fun.

And then you add fighting drive which lets you freely cancel all shooting into melee, or shooting drive which reloads your ammo crazy fast and do even faster and more ridiculous chains, and you've got something monstrous.
>>
>>15736516

At least for me, the problem isn't so much the roster, but how boring the move sets are. I wouldn't have had a problem with Nemo or GM Custom if they had really interesting or unique movesets. They're not weak, but they're generic as fuck. None of the new suits really bring anything new to the table, I mean Gouf has the whip level system but it's really shitty so that's not much help.
>>
>>15731833
Is it always online?
>>
>>15737148
sure it is, that's why it gets so many gunpla releases!
>>
File: imnoshill.jpg (391KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
imnoshill.jpg
391KB, 1000x1000px
>>15736697
Hey fan! Kuanyi here. I don't mind if you think my site's shitty but I would appreciate it if you could spell my name right. Kuanyi with a 'U'. I know kids who have been diagnosed with dyslexia who can spell my name right on the first try, so no excuses, okay?

Secondly, wasn't me who posted that link. Wasn't any of the other content contributors either. Maybe it was one of the 224,385 users who has come to http://ggez.space since launch! I guess whoever posted that link couldn't help himself sharing the only English-translated guide to Gundam Versus, http://www.ggez.space/gundam-versus/! Maybe he just wanted to share our almost-complete wiki guide to every Mobile Suit, sorted by cost, like, http://www.ggez.space/gundam-versus/500-cost/, or maybe it's the fact that we translate the latest Japanese news into English, faster than anyone else, like at http://www.ggez.space/dlc-suits-for-august-announced/

tl;dr I don't have to promote my site because other people do it for me. Peace out, remember to smash that like or subscribe button
>>
>>15737115
I guess theyre really not the most recognizable by your own criteria of how hard theyre shilled if neither of them are in this game.
>>
>>15734047
My boy Challia Bull
>>
>>15737313
And why do you think the game got lambasted due to its roster by Japanese fans?
>>
>>15737242
Loving the site so far! Keep it up and thanks for your hard work!
>>
>>15737313
At some point when you get too popular, you're actually intentionally withheld and released later as paid DLC.

We received the earlier Jesus Yamato and Setsuna suits in the meantime. Also, I'm pretty sure the Freedom is much more loved as a design than the SF, and I'd say Exia is just as if not more popular than 00.

00 season 2 and GSD will be released in dlc packs sooner or later. Same for G Gundam and X.
>>
>>15737242
I have no issue with you but please tell me that use of Comic sans is ironic.
>>
>>15737695
>00 season 2 and GSD will be released in dlc packs sooner or later.
>packs
yeah no if they release Destiny/00s2 it'll be singles. at 650 a pop. just look at the current hand-me downs. 650 a pop just like the brand new stuff
>>
>>15738079
It was, but I actually read that ugly fonts like Comic Sans grab attention better than nice ones. http://uk.businessinsider.com/economist-tim-harford-ugly-font-comic-sans-handouts-study-attention-stand-out-2017-3/?IR=T
>>
>>15737695
No they won't. There will be no new series due to copyright restrictions. They will have to renegotiate for the sequel to include more series. For now they will probably release a bunch of dlc units then go quiet and decide whether the sequel is actually worth making.
>>
>>15739938
Can I ask where you got this info? That it is a copyright restriction issue?
>>
>>15740272
he got it from his ass.
>>
>>15740287
Is what I thought, because we have the first seasons of Seed, Wing, and 00. Not sure why a copyright restriction exists only for second seasons.

But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>15731833
Is ranked mode already dead? Spent 30 minutes last night trying to find a match in shuffle and team hold without any luck. Casual is okay, but I'd like to have my stats tracked.
>>
File: Renekton_GF13_001NHII_Master.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Renekton_GF13_001NHII_Master.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>15731833
Ok, I am freaking failing at understanding this. So Versus is just a fighting game, nothing else. I want to build up/customize mobile suits so I should get Gundam Breaker 3?
>>
>>15740632
Yes. Also, LBX on 3DS is a good unlicensed robot builder that shares some mechanics from Gundam Versus if you want something portable that isn't Breaker.
>>
>>15740643
Ok, and if I get Gundam Breaker on Amazon or play asia, do I need a jap account for the dlc or it is all on the break edition disc?
>>
>>15740490
You can change the setting so you search everywhere but then all you get is red bars. So yeah ranked is dead. It was dead like the first day it came out. I was hoping to get a suit on the leaderboard but I can't get matches fast enough to compete with the japs. I hate the new system capping at level 20 too. Bring back the damn stars or uncap leveling and show it in lobby like in FB.
>>
I wonder when they are gonna announce the date for the NA betas/tests.
I know they said August, but it's August now.
>>
>>15740490
Either use a jp account or search world wide for more hits
>>
File: BAEL..jpg (540KB, 1920x2089px) Image search: [Google]
BAEL..jpg
540KB, 1920x2089px
BAEL WHEN?
>>
>>15743768
Alive thread and game when?
>>
File: BAEL.jpg (980KB, 1920x1603px) Image search: [Google]
BAEL.jpg
980KB, 1920x1603px
>>15743846
when bael is made cause everyone will main the greatest gundam in history.
>>
I don't know who started it nor do I care but for the issue about tiers are this. Tiers matter for those of equal footing.

No matter what you are not going to win vs a Ken with a Twelve in 3S if both of you are competent players. If neither of you know what the fuck you are doing then it does not really matter. Every list outside of Eventhubs They are shit has a tier list for said game, look them up and see why your suit is where its at in the tier list. See what makes others so strong and see how you and your suit can handle the situation.
>>
>>15744060
Basically one retard claimed that tiers don't matter and that lists only appear AFTER tourney results when this has never been the case for Gundam versus games. There is absolutely 0 point in bringing up other games because the pattern for EXVS has always been like this.

Tier lists were made even before the PDF tournies and the same top tiers in those lists ended up being in the finals with the same suits appearing multiple times in team comps.
>>
>>15740490
Ranked matching has limits. MOST will set it to max bars. Considering you aint complaining on 2ch, that means you have shit ping to the jap island.

Wait till NA launch and you will get plenty of games. Or lower your standards and play with euros that lagg out the game with their shit internet.
>>
>>15743768
>>15743846
>>15744014
The IBOfag is back
>>
>>15744060
Not true at all kiddo. Tiers literally don't matter if you are a skilled player. There have been many times where people use a low tier and win and suddenly that character is now high tier lol its all a joke.
>>
>>15744790
Quote me well-known professional who supports your view so that I know you're not full of shit.
>>
>>15744790

I would buy that if you were talking about some other game, but tiers in the versus series are as reliable as the very laws of nature. That scenario you just described has literally never happened in the history of the versus series.
>>
Good news. Bamco is nerfing the top tier suits like Zeong, Hot Scramble, GM Custom and FAZZ. The The-O striker is also getting nerfed.

http://www.ggez.space/details-update-ver-1-04/
>>
>>15744790
>Tiers literally don't matter
>Bamco nerfs high tier units

Really makes ya think
>>
What is the general consensus of this game by those who play the arcade version and the Japanese in general? Is it good? Is it inferior to the arcade version a lot?
>>
>>15745435
Inferior. However, people are sticking around because muh esports and if this takes off globally, people wanna be ready for it. If not for supposed e-sports support and the fact that you don't have to pay dosh per play, you're better off playing MBON if you have access.
>>
How fun is this game? I like fighting games, but this doesn't really look like your typical fighting game. Is there enough depth to keep the game interesting? Is it popular enough to find players online quickly?
>>
>>15734047
Filius Stream in a Galbaldy
Asuna Elmaritt in Le Cygne
Master Asia in the Kowloon Gundam
Ryuu Roots in the ex-S-Gundam
>>
>>15745787
It's pretty fun but not as deep as a true fighting game. The 2v2 is what increases the depth. I would wait for US release before talking about popularity but I think the game is going to be ok.
>>
>>15745021
They should just remove The O assist or make it something completely different. You are just devaluing The O suit by giving its best ability to everyone. Glad to hear those suits are getting nerfed though.
>>
>>15746143
It's ironic because The-O is one of the weakest suits in the game, but its assist is so sought after.

And I agree they should just remove that assist.
>>
>>15731833
please lord let them have shamblo in this

i bought a ps4 last month JUST to play this game
>>
>>15746422
Well it's in the game but you don't play as it.
>>
>>15746434
im ok with this

>rip SDGO and my max lvl shamblo
>>
>>15746467
miss that grindy ass game.
>>
File: 1486534746070.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486534746070.gif
669KB, 480x480px
>>15746470
me too senpai
>>
>>15737169
I haven't played any of the gundam games, but as someone who loves Exia, I just have to say that sounds beautiful
>>
>>15744014
>>15743768
This, Reborns and Throne Zwei will be my go to suits
>>
>>15734047
Bael or Master Gundam/Master Asia
>>15736439
Regular Rebake? Disapointing, no giant scissors.
>>
File: 1490528611377.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490528611377.png
1MB, 1200x675px
>>15744014
>>
>>15748024
>>15748035
>>15748092
>>15744014
>>15743768
This is how you know this game is filled with a bunch of children and losers. I thought /m/ was a little more mature than the average /a/ tard but apparently not when you all seem to think Bael is cool.
>>
>>15746494
>Grind and grind until you have enough for the blueprints you want
>Roll everything you need for the prints
>Leveled up everything that needed leveling
>Combining them into the unit and then rolling into the lobby with your brand new suit
That was such a good feeling
>>
Welp guess this game is officially finished. No shuffle lobby up. No ranked matches. Only lobby up is some team hold lobby for elitists. It was fun while it lasted. At least I can save my DLC money now.

RIP Gundam Versus.
>>
>>15749515
What do you mean elitists?
>>
>>15748852
>assuming people are children or losers based on what mobile suits they like
I don't even like Bael and I know that's fucking retarded
>>
>>15734047
X astray and Hyperion

really the only reason I wanted maxi boost, if they get added as dlc I might buy this game
>>
>>15736359
fuck those faggots.

Ka/m/pfer is definitely a good choice. This is the same board that circle jerks SEED.
>>
Bael is just an antique downgraded Hi-Nu.
>>
>>15748852
Cry more Menstruation-kun!
>>
>>15750841
>downgraded Hi-Nu
You meant discount Epyon.
>>
>>15744790
People who win with low tier characters/suits know their matchups and know their weaknesses more than the opponent knows theirs. They pretty much put in work. If a Epyon back in EXVSFB won then they fucking put in the work needed to win.

Again tiers matter when both parties are skilled players as some characters/units have more and better tools than others.
>>
>>15752820
Nah they are right this game is so horribly balanced that the low tiers might as well be Z tier. They didn't even try to balance this game at all. Even a casual with like 10 games can see some suits are severely advantaged.
>>
>>15737242
Wow, your site is awesome. What's your PSN? Or are you not living in the USA?
>>
>>15752838
What are you talking about?
>>
>>15753427
Glad you like it! We're a community from Singapore that have been playing since EXVS, we were lucky enough to get MB and MBON in our arcades so we've built quite a nice little community.

Thought we were in a nice position to help translate Japanese content and even the information playing field between the English-speaking world and the Japanese.
>>
>>15740666
The Break edition one has all the DLC on the disk, no need for a separate PSN account for it.
>>
>>15736359

Kampfer, Alex, and fucking Bernieeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>15734047
Tryon 03
Burning Gundam
EX-S Gundam
Master Phoenix complete with Code Phoenix
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.