[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the proper way to robo suit /m/? :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Dreadknights.jpg (137KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Dreadknights.jpg
137KB, 600x620px
is this the proper way to robo suit /m/?

:^)
>>
>>15730690
not really
you should use the big suit to pilot a bigger suit
>>
It's amazing how such a simple, good concept can be fucked up so badly purely by its design.
>>
>>15730981
Yeah. They say there is a force-field protecting the pilot.

Truth be told, I'd rather if it at least had some kind of armored plating all over the front...and a Imperial Knight-like head just in case a paranoid Inquisitor hired "Ork Snipers" to headshot the pilot.
>>
>>15730981
>>15733736
Not to mention that it was supposedly inspired by the Exo-Suits from the Alien series (the one from the second movie to be precise), and that suit looked logical and had at least some form of protection for the upper body.

Dreadknight is too damn ridiculous even for 40K. Hoping one day it will get the Lord of Skulls treatment and have a spin-off unit that will look better.
>>
>>15733736
>>15733743

No the problem is it looks like the pilot is in a baby carrier.
>>
File: RealDreadknight.jpg (110KB, 800x878px) Image search: [Google]
RealDreadknight.jpg
110KB, 800x878px
>>15733736
Someone found the fix years ago, just make it a giant terminator suit.
>>
>>15733790
Nah. More like the suits from the Matrix series.

>>15733796
This.
>>
>>15733736
>there is a force-field protecting the pilot.
I fucking hate explanations like this. What the fuck is the point of all this other crap if you have a forcefield that's apparently so great it completely removes the need to protect the most vulnerable part of your robot?
>>
File: GKBattleColor.jpg (1MB, 1600x2339px) Image search: [Google]
GKBattleColor.jpg
1MB, 1600x2339px
>>15733807
Ask the designers of this contraption. Would rather >>15733796 than the original.

Or would also rather the one in the artwork that has the pilot's legs encased in protective armor. Hell, that one already looks better than the original.
>>
It's trash, which makes it perfect for 40k.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6m2kGtbDOc
>>
File: Laughing pilots.jpg (241KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing pilots.jpg
241KB, 632x483px
>>15737427
>that Bruva comment
>>
>>15737427
This is fucking gold.
>>
File: SSN-HaOh_Shurikenjin.png (413KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
SSN-HaOh_Shurikenjin.png
413KB, 720x600px
>>15730690
>>
>>15737427
FUCK FLUFF
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.