[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought that a robot was unnecessary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 4899101-kuvirasgambit4.jpg (84KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
4899101-kuvirasgambit4.jpg
84KB, 800x449px
Have you ever thought that a robot was unnecessary?
>>
>>15730656
No, I respect the robot
>>
>>15730656
They are pretty useless on earth, just big slowly walking targets. In space however, they are fast and small targets (compared to spaceships) and pretty deadly.
>>
File: latest.png (786KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
786KB, 1920x1088px
>>15730656
>Have you ever thought that a robot was unnecessary?
>>
>>15730656
No.
>>
>>15730656
not really
robots make everything at least 14.7% cooler, it's scientifcally proven
>>
>>15730656

Adding giant robots to Gundam was a mistake.
>>
>>15730656
It still wasn't as much of an asspull as the ending.
>>
I think that robot that was in just one episode of Captain Harlock was unnecessary. So did the writers, they completely forgot he existed.
>>
>>15730656
Yeah, when a robot is big to specifically to fight the only other robot its size.
>>
>>15730656
How embarassing.
>>
>>15730656

no, what I thought was the avatar world was unnecessary to the robot
>>
>>15730656
A lot of stupid shit happened in Korra.

This wasn't one of those things.
>>
File: jelrh.png (113KB, 470x354px) Image search: [Google]
jelrh.png
113KB, 470x354px
>>15730656
>Have you ever thought that a robot was unnecessary?
Every robot in FLCL.
It was basically just a show about Mamimi /ss/'ing Takkun and them realizing it was wrong and having to face of their own separate coming-to-age issues.
>>
>>15730715
Back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>15730656

Id argue Korra as a whole was unnecessary
>>
>>15730656
That robot was as necessary as the forced lesbianism, the stupid pagoda cars, and the utterly illogical lightning powerplants.
>>
>>15730656

Specific models in a series, yes.

Off the top of my head, the Thieleva.

Then again I found the entire mini-arc unnecessary so it probably applied to more than just the robot.
>>
>>15730656
Robots are always necessary
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.