[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dynapaul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 38

File: Christian_Gundam_(Fan-Made).png (7KB, 128x321px) Image search: [Google]
Christian_Gundam_(Fan-Made).png
7KB, 128x321px
So while I was looking for some devil gundam references, I stumbled upon this nightmare fanfic wiki

http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Www.dynapaul_Wiki

>some guy wrote 2000 pages of fanfic
>over 18k edits
>combines mario, zelda, sonic, gundam, jojo, and a fuckton of other shit
>gundams are called gunpla and work like stands
>there's an at-at that wears little boots
>christian gundam (pic related) is powered by jesus christ himself
>>
http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/EZ-109_Christian_Gundam

>Special Equipment and Features
>J.E.S.U.S System
>The Jesus System is very similar to the AGE System bu albeit with the Jesus Device and the Jesus Builder.
>>
>>15726978

> gundams are called gunpla and work like stands

Not gonna lie, I'd watch something with this concept. Not this, since most of the rest sounds tragically bad, but that bit is cool.

> there's an at-at that wears little boots

And this is just funny.
>>
File: Boulder_Zaku.png (44KB, 356x258px) Image search: [Google]
Boulder_Zaku.png
44KB, 356x258px
http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-20_Boulder_Zaku

>Boulder Zakus are the Mechaniloid Mobile Suits that have below-average AI and a more mechanical shape than a humanoid shape
>fucking megaman
>>
It began when Kenta Sakuramiya, Hayate Matoi learned of the secrets of the Genesis Ring with A-Qira's help only to be caught by Dr. Eggman and his Battle Mammoths. After the Genesis Iron Legion was set for deployment from the Egg Fleet and the Egg Navy of the Egg Parade and prepares for the invasion on Ichijou Masaki's School.
>>
File: 1412829209256.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1412829209256.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
for what purpose
>>
File: Star_Troopa_Walker_2019.png (7KB, 179x206px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Troopa_Walker_2019.png
7KB, 179x206px
>>15726986
Yeah, a buddy of mine found it. I tried looking up "star troopa walker" but it doesn't have a page on his own wiki
>>
>>15726988

I don't know why, but this picture made me think about how nice a 'Shattered Glass' style Star Wars AU, where the Republic was really the bad guy, Jedi are actually evil and Palpatine and the Empire are saviours trying to stop them could be.

And yes, I'm aware someone will say that's not an AU since it's all true already.
>>
File: Devil_Exia.png (415KB, 760x762px) Image search: [Google]
Devil_Exia.png
415KB, 760x762px
is this real life?

http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Exia?file=Devil_Exia.png
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (990KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
990KB, 1920x1080px
his self insert has dragon tails growing out of gim, but when he gets mad he turns into dragon gundam

it looks like he's got 8 snakes in his ass though
>>
http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Gunpla

>Trivia
>Paul Gekko uses the Technique to encounter massive amount of enemies and obstacles and inherit the Legacy of Chakra Masters (Newtypes) and Darkwing Guys (X-Rounders).
>>
File: Haters.gif (94KB, 386x459px) Image search: [Google]
Haters.gif
94KB, 386x459px
The episode begins at the Underground cave. After Team Vent discovered the real Pain, Paul Gekko explains the story of the Grand Civil War and the Previous Leader of Konohagakure. Interested in seeing how the new jinchūriki's differ from his own, Nagato explains how Konoha ninja killed his defenseless parents when he was a child. Overcome with grief, Nagato awakened his Rinnegan to avenge them. After the death of his parents, Nagato wandered Amegakure to look for food, something that was in scarce supply due to the ongoing Second Shinobi World War. When he was about to die of starvation he was found by fellow war orphans Konan and Yahiko. They saved him and became a sort of family, but they could not escape the terrible realities of the war. Upset by the constant deaths, Yahiko vowed to someday rule the world to establish peace, a philosophy Nagato also adopted.
>>
File: Banshee_vs_Shinju.png (87KB, 520x554px) Image search: [Google]
Banshee_vs_Shinju.png
87KB, 520x554px
Devil AGE is a gigantic machine whose frame is variable, able to change to adapt to situations and eventually becomes sentient. In spite of its power, it requires a lifeform to operate as its core life unit. To make matters worse, any damage from the opponents inflicted to the unit caused to suffer equal amounts of pain due to his/her link with the Devil Gundam. Eggman made the Mobile Suit with a unique mesh of technological and organic science to be used as a vessel for the three theoretical abilities: self-recovery, self-multiplication and self-evolution. Essentially, it would be a Gundam that could independently maintain and improve itself and its abilities could later be transferred to humans, physically improving and evolving the human body to be free of illness and disease. These powers could also theoretically restore Dens, which had been ravaged by the History of Warfare.
>>
File: God's_Full_Appearence.png (25KB, 434x540px) Image search: [Google]
God's_Full_Appearence.png
25KB, 434x540px
http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/God

>In the Beginning, God was born taking the form of Yulia Jue in an unnamed Dimension. God was seen as a child prodigy in the arts of technology and fonic manipulation, and she had the ability to see into the future. God have created the Fleet of Floating Temples But because of this, God in Yulia Jue Mode was regarded as a deviant and shunned by it's peers.
>>
File: Nobel_Gundam_Buster_vs_Juubi.png (73KB, 665x636px) Image search: [Google]
Nobel_Gundam_Buster_vs_Juubi.png
73KB, 665x636px
heres some gundams super sayins fightin the evilz
>>
File: Sharingan_Qubeley.png (21KB, 517x406px) Image search: [Google]
Sharingan_Qubeley.png
21KB, 517x406px
The customized gunpla of Tifa Sun of the Kuro Akatsuki hailing from Ka Boa Bu. The Qubeley Sharingan The unit is equipped with 2 types of funnels, beam guns and one Sharingan. One of the signature abilities of the Qubeley Sharingan is its usage of invisible funnels, allowing it to destroy its enemies without any apparent motion.
>>
File: 1490996401979.jpg (63KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490996401979.jpg
63KB, 358x400px
>>15726978
>>15727005
>>15727016
>>15727023
>>15727028
Still more canon than ZZ.
>>
File: Kuro_Akatsuki_Debut.png (119KB, 719x791px) Image search: [Google]
Kuro_Akatsuki_Debut.png
119KB, 719x791px
Before dying, as a reward to Paul Gekko for awakening his visual prowess, Sasori informed him of the Pipe maze taken controlled by Orochimaru. When Sasori died, Chiyo implied that Sasori could have avoided her last attack, but for some reason he chose not to. Paul Gekko tells Naruto that he died to save his life, causing Naruto to break down in tears. Although Chiyo tries to calm him down, Naruto lashes out and thanks Paul deeply for Gaara that he is still alive. Although she initially has too little chakra left to do so, Naruto donates some of his own to help finish the resurrection. With Gaara's revival, Chiyo realises that the future of Konoha and the Sand will be much better than things were back in her day, and then dies peacefully, with her view of the world changed thanks to Naruto. When he learns what Chiyo did for him, Gaara forces himself to stand and requests that everyone pray for her. They attend Chiyo's funeral a few days later and, before Paul and Naruto and their respected teams leave, Gaara uses his sand to shake Naruto's hand in place of saying goodbye.
>>
>>15727037
Is that a big zam in a wig wielding beam dildos?
>>
File: Big_Max.png (12KB, 426x337px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Max.png
12KB, 426x337px
>>15727041
No, its Big Max.

The Big Max is the Mobile Armor in which the designers had completely disregarded the concept of high speed and mobility, which had been the key factor to the success of their mobile suits and other mobile armors, and focused completely on the Big Zam's offensive and defensive capabilities. Approaching the size of a battleship, the MA-08 Big Zam features none of the living quarters or storage areas found on ships designed to operate independently for long periods of time. Instead all of its internal components; including its engine, multiple fusion reactors, armor, I-Field generator, and cockpit; are focused on improving the Big Zam's combat abilities making it a much more efficient and destructive weapon.
>>
File: Paul_Eggman's_rise_to_Power.png (256KB, 984x568px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Eggman's_rise_to_Power.png
256KB, 984x568px
how does one rationalize this?
>>
So where is the actual fanfiction this black hole of autism wrote? Don't tell me its all just a summary of something he didn't even write.
>>
>>15727072
I've been looking for the actual fanfic within the wiki, but it's such a tangled mess and each page seems to have its own weird entire story
>>
File: Fateful_encounter.png (156KB, 931x623px) Image search: [Google]
Fateful_encounter.png
156KB, 931x623px
The disarrayed Federal forces quickly regroup, using the Pegasus-Class Assault Carrier White Angel as their rally point. While the Federation reorganize Cloud's defenders and gives a speech that the Kuro Akatsuki are a powerful nation, that the Earth Federation's remaining forces are now halved thanks to the Solar Ray System, and that they win this battle as to "rise up to the future". The Federation launches an attack on A Baoa Qu's N defense field with the second and third mobile suit battalions, while its remaining fleets use the Magellan-Class Battle ship Luzar as its flagship to penetrate the S field. The White Base spearheads an assault into the F line, A Ka Boa Bu's crossfire aiming point but also its weakest defense point, all the while when a small fleet, rumored to have been led by the assault carrier Pegasus, attempted to breach the V line, guarded by Zeon's Dolowa carrier.
>>
File: This scares the Buttnik.jpg (11KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
This scares the Buttnik.jpg
11KB, 326x245px
This thread just made unwanted memories claw out of my head.
http://freegee.wikia.com/wiki/Freegee%27s_Wikia

I learned of it when an artist I was following at the time (forgot who) made fun of their former friend's unhealthy obsession with memes, linking to the previous version of this wiki (the old one was shut down).

It's an absolute runny choco-taint of a read, as you may expect.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (521KB, 824x451px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
521KB, 824x451px
>>15727098
holy shit, I remember this wiki
>>
File: ESDW.png (318KB, 1060x796px) Image search: [Google]
ESDW.png
318KB, 1060x796px
>>15727098
neat.jpg
>>
>>15726997
Negro that's kawaii.

>>15727003
>Devil Exia
>Doesn't even use Exia's face
I thought this guy was supposed to be autistic. What gives?

>>15727005
>That obvious Naruto rip-off
>Those fucking dragon faces
>That basket-like torso

Holy fuck, this is performance art on the level of Tails Gets Trolled, isn't it?
>>
>>15727005

That's no Dragon Gundam, that's a Dragon Gundam Segway.
>>
>>15727110
>>Holy fuck, this is performance art on the level of Tails Gets Trolled, isn't it?
TGT knows it's bad
>>
File: Fortress_Gundam_(2019).png (52KB, 796x490px) Image search: [Google]
Fortress_Gundam_(2019).png
52KB, 796x490px
>>15727117
no brakes on the autism-mobile
>>
File: my sides.jpg (53KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
53KB, 640x370px
>>15726978
Did we just discover our new Chris Chan?
>>
>>15727016
This is gonna make a fantastic reaction image.
>>
File: bog.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Fund it.
>>
I'm dying holy shit. Is this legit? It's too big to be a joke.
>>
File: Devil_GM.png (16KB, 362x418px) Image search: [Google]
Devil_GM.png
16KB, 362x418px
>>15727170
Legit? I don't know how to quantify that.
Unironic? You betcha.

Meeting the Ten Tails
Ten Tails' Tailed Beast Bomb
Ten Tails Firing the Tailed Beast Bomb
When Mikazuchi was a young girl, she lived with her brothers, Kyoji Gekko, Paul Gekko, Sōma Gekko and Kaede Gekko and her sister, Mira Gekko. Though the seven of them were poor, Mikazuchi enjoyed her life, until Paul Gekko takes her to Yggdrasil Island where the Ten Tails attacked Rosemary Village. Paul Gekko tries to save Mikazuchi but met the Ten Tails in a chase, whilst she managed to escape with Erzamaru. Since then, Mikazuchi was caught in the Grand Magic Games and Paul Gekko was able to save his sister and Erzamaru. (Speed Racer Reprise)
>>
File: Kids_Never_Die_Logo_(Fan-made).png (40KB, 584x332px) Image search: [Google]
Kids_Never_Die_Logo_(Fan-made).png
40KB, 584x332px
http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Codename:_Kids_Never_Die

>It is the Adapted series of Mega Man ZX Shippuden anime series.
>Each Season has five episodes. Their Theme Song is The Fairly Odd Guardians.

Look at that fucking character list, it's insane
>>
>>15727130
Oh look, it's Doctor Hell's version of Mazingolfer.
>>
>>15727072
>>15727083
So I think the main series is the Megaman shipudden one, everything leads back to here

http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Man_ZX_Shippuden
>>
File: wat.png (168KB, 727x649px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
168KB, 727x649px
>>15727217
Theres also a fictional anime spanning many seasons based off of Fairly Oddparents! and Codename Kids Next Door. Its co-written by George Lucas.
>>
IRAQ
IS
NINJAS

http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Islamic_Shinobi_of_Iraq_and_Shinto_Empire
>>
Can someone please to the best of their ability explain wtf is fucking going on here

Have we found the new CWC
>>
>>15726978
>http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Www.dynapaul_Wiki

This will be the next big thing after Ready Player One.
>>
I searched up DyanPaul and nothing came up apart from this thread and wikia which leads me to think that this is legit

Anyone else want to get to the bottom of this to find out who DyanPaul is?
>>
>>15727455 here
I went on his profile and all i cant find anything except a deleted facebook

http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Paul_Dy
>>
File: 1270716209290.jpg (40KB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
1270716209290.jpg
40KB, 712x480px
>>15727297
>Islamic Leader of the ISIL

Holy fuck, my sides. He really does give CWC a run for his money.
>>
File: twitter.png (582KB, 1189x436px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
582KB, 1189x436px
>>15727455
>>15727464
He self inserts so it was pretty easy to confirm the following:

Paul Anthony Dy, born 1995, age 22. He went to high school at James Monroe High in the San Fernando Valley and is a college student somewhere.

Has a twitter with 1 post about net neutrality.
>>
>>15727521
http://dypaul15.deviantart.com/

his deviantart
>>
File: myBodyIsntReady.png (74KB, 1204x706px) Image search: [Google]
myBodyIsntReady.png
74KB, 1204x706px
>>15727544
The ride never ends
>>
>>15727555
sadly its all G rated content nothing good ;(
>>
>>15727544
http://dypaul15.deviantart.com/art/Galactic-Eggman-Empire-2016-600664580

>The Galactc Eggman Empire (銀河゚ッグマン垝囜, Ginga egguman teikoku) or simply as the Eggman Empire (゚ッグマン垝囜 Egguman Teikoku), also known as Robotnik Empire, the Perfect Galactic Empire, the Second Galactic Empire and also called Eggman's Galactic Empire, is an empire of scientists, wizards and robots. The Eggman Empire, as its name shows, is led by Dr. Eggman. It is the doctor's ultimate goal to have the Eggman Empire encompass the entireDens in his quest to achieve global dominance. So far, the Eggman Empire has never actually been seen or built, and merely refers to the territories Eggman has claimed and plans to claim. It was mentioned that the Eggman Empire was built in Konohatropolis. Eggmanland (゚ッグマンランド Eggumanrando?), also known as Robotnikland or Robotropolis, is a land that Sonic the Hedgehog's nemesis, Dr. Eggman, often speaks of and are meant to serve as the captial of the Eggman Empire, from where the doctor plans to spread his rule from. In some continuities it is a land that he has already established; in others he only has plans for it. It has a Holiday called the Eggman Day to celebrate the day that Eggman takes over Planets including Consume andAzure. The Eggman Empire is a technology-based empire ruled by Dr. Eggman that seeks to lay claim to the entireGalaxy. It recently emerged from fragmentation of the Galactic Empire and is a Gigaquadrantic hyperpower centered on the Dyna Galaxy that rose in the aftermath of the Grand Civil War and the Fall of the Konoha Republic.
>>
>>15727581
The guy loves anything with perfect in the name.
>>
>>15727581
>gigaquadrantic
I'm stealing this.
>>
File: Mecha_Paul_Gekko.png (189KB, 589x479px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha_Paul_Gekko.png
189KB, 589x479px
What.
>>
File: image.png (372KB, 587x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372KB, 587x501px
>>15727581
>>The Galactc Eggman Empire (銀河゚ッグマン垝囜, Ginga egguman teikoku) or simply as the Eggman Empire (゚ッグマン垝囜 Egguman Teikoku), also known as Robotnik Empire, the Perfect Galactic Empire, the Second Galactic Empire and also called Eggman's Galactic Empire,
>>
this is great and you need to start backing up copies of this stuff before he flips out and deletes everything
>>
Reminds of that HIV gundam thing where the villain was literally his evil clone and they were super newtype innovator cordinators.
>>
>>15726978

This will be the next big thing after Ready Player One.
>>
>>15728183
Not enough references
>>
did we ever find his fanfictions?
>>
>>15729665
I don't think there are any. I think its just him summarizing all these stories that are happening in his head. Which would make him so much more autistic than Chris.
>>
>>15729665
The fanfiction is the wiki itself, its quite organized
>>
>>15727001
but from my point of view, the Jedi ARE evil
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 258x195px
this sounds amazing, does it have chara in it tho
>>
File: 1454736599464.jpg (45KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454736599464.jpg
45KB, 240x240px
>>15727521
Holy fuck, this thread made my day.
I'm expecting a 10 or 15 year old doing that fanfic, but 22? Holy shit, he's a fucking manchild!
>>
>>15726982
>>15726978
>(Fan Made)
Just in case there was any doubt
>>
File: 1497003517925.jpg (263KB, 1024x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1497003517925.jpg
263KB, 1024x1701px
glad i stopped drawing shitty OCs from highschool. i rather just keep drawing fateshit than go back to that phase.
god i dont even want to open my old deviant art to delete everything.
>>
File: Izumo.png (52KB, 730x390px) Image search: [Google]
Izumo.png
52KB, 730x390px
>>15726978
>Izumo:
>The Continent Surrounded with Water and the Island was Covered in Trees, Flowers and has Mountains. In Modern Times, It has a Large Four Villages located at the north, south and east of Izumo. In the South West was the Earth Land, In the South East was the Sarasaland, In the North East was the Konoha, In the North West was Jaburo.

>Population

>Frogs (Multiple)
>Deer (99)
>Birds (78)
>Hylians
>Eagle (78)
>>
>>15730174
>Frogs (Multiple)
10/10 precision.
>>
http://wwwdynapaul.wikia.com/wiki/Poseidon

>After escaping the shark, Marina and Pablo swim up to the surface where they speak to Shuttle to identify human objects. Shuttle misidentifies a fork as a "dinglehopper" used to straighten their hairs and a pipe as a "snarfblatt" used to make music to attract whales.
>>
Why has nobody contacted this guy yet? I really want to see what the guy's like.
>>
>>15730677
It would ruin the magic like when people directly messed with cwc
>>
>>15730022
This kind of behavior is not that uncommon
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Realms_of_the_Unreal
>>
>>15726978
Does this guy talk about how he hates humanity or identifies himself as some special snowflake? If so, do not underestimate autism of this caliber, for it can be weaponized.
I am talking about that tranny phantom kid who shot up a closed mall, killing 3 of his co workers and later himself, he used a shotgun and 59 rounds, he believed he was a cartoon girl who was trapped in a male body and needed to kill himself to release his spirit or some shit, can't make this up.
>>
>>15730974

Nope. He seems like one of those moderate functioning autistic guys that wants to live in his own benign fantasy world where everything he likes is combined into one big world.
>>
>>15730974
Nothing wrong with your story, he made a contract and became a magical girl after the massacre. Living the dream.
>>
Fom what I can tell, the story goes like this:

*There is some sort of universal story where his characters take various forms that are based off of characters from anime, TV shows, cartoons, and video games he likes.
*The mythos are based on a mix-up of Naruto and his intepretation of his Christian faith.
*The official stories are often prequels to the main mash-up universe.
*The author's self-insert is one of the characters reincarnated/reborn/whatever.
*The whole thing is an extrmeely autistic excuse to have villians from his favorite media team up with his donut steel villains and take over various worlds from media he likes which are eventually defeated by his self-insert.
>>
Any anons dig up some new info?
>>
>>15727005
>>15727130
I think this is supposed to be like the Yamata-no-Orochi from Shaman King.
>>
>>15731156
Why do people publish this stuff on the internet? Like holy fuck can't you just write it in notepad or something?
>>
>>15731156

The people mentally ill enough to write long-winded explanations for why Dr. Eggman, Emperor Palpatine, some major bad guy from Naruto, Aku, and the Devil Gundam are teaming up to take over Mario's world are often delusional enough to think people give a shit about their insane ideas, so they put their ideas online.
>>
>>15732636

Meant for >>15732620
>>
>>15732636
>delusional enough to think people give a shit about their insane ideas

To be fair, we kinda do give a shit about this, I mean this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. I mean, a fucking Jesus gundam palling around with Sonic the Hedgehog and a friend of Poseidon's named "Pablo," where the author tried to give everything Japanese kanji names like in his favorite anime? OP is a hero for uncovering this comedy goldmine.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.