[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think about Appleseed Alpha by Iou Kuroda?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

What does /m/ think about Appleseed Alpha by Iou Kuroda?
>>
Nothing, because I didn't even know it existed.
>>
>>15726072
now you do, its interesting reading a low profile Appleseed even more with the sketchy art of Iou Kuroda.
>>
>>15726078
he exist in this timeline.

GOOD, where is his waifu?
>>
>>15726059

can't be worse than those shitty anime
>>
>>15726129
it was okayish, now this is great, making a farm in trains.
>>
>>15726078
>>15726121
>>15726142
This guy has no idea how to use negative space or how to make things stand out visually from each other. It's more like a storyboard than a finished manga.
>>
>>15726177
Still better than Lazy Matsumoto
>>
>>15726177
>what is stylistic choice
>>
>>15726183
>it doesn't suck he did it on purpose
>it's supposed to look amateurish
>>
>>15726188
This. Nagaifags are delusional.
>>
>>15726188
>comic have a chaotic ambiance
>shows a version of facts where everything is made up, clean and bland
>you wouldnt even be able to understand why
>waaaah, I cant understand anything

mate, just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>15726181
>>15726193
All me.
>>
>>15726208
>comic looks like shit
>everyone looks like ill-proportioned midgets
>shows complete lack of familiarity with professional level techniques
>no effort put into any of the art under the pretense of "stylistic choice"
>>
>>15726229
You seem to have posted the wrong pic. That is not from Lazy Matsumoto.
>>
>>15726229
>she is on a fucking giant robot
>looking down
>as shown in the fucking page
>where cows are in fucking trains
>where the fuck should trains be
idiot cannot even interpretate a fucking page, look you retard, there is context to anything you saw in any page, but I know you are retarded so I am not even bother to explain to you why this page is good and how he does, with thick lines of nankin like Kuroda always does.

do not even bother to reply, because I wont waste more time.
>>
>>15726059
oh god it looks like shit
its like a semester project from artschool 1 semester student
>>
Finished yesterday and it was really fucking good.

Shirow liked it too.
>>
>>15727922
>>
>>15726059
how's the plot?
>>
>>15728043
Before the events of Appleseed, Deunan, a human woman and former SWAT officer, along with her combat-cyborg lover, Briareos, arrive in war-torn New York City. The city’s mayor is a dapper but delusional cyborg, preparing for the UFO invasion he’s convinced is right around the corner. Briareos’s powerful abilities earn the pair refuge, but there are few human comforts to be found in a city catered to cyborgs …

After the couple parts ways, the mayor’s nightmare takes a turn for the worse. Deunan’s group of outcast humans may be just the extra manpower the mayor needs—but can the two factions put aside their differences in time to save the world?
>>
>>15728506
Isn't this... a couple of dozend generations too early for the first contact?

I mean, I read that he planned to turn this into Gundam with aliens eventually, but that was like... in the actual future of the setting.
>>
>>15728542
there isn't any fucking aliens, the aliens are the Olympus guys. Two-Horns use the aliens shit to get power under his arms to manipulate both humans and cyborgs and to get control all over.

Two-Horns is really a nice character in this story, unlike the movie.
>>
terrible
>>
>>15726059
Got my copy a few days ago. Still hadn't got around to read it but I love Kuroda so I'm guessing I won't be disappointed.
>>
>>15726059
I like the Appleseed manga, and I like Japan Tengu Party Illustrated so I'll have to check this out. Thanks /m/an.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.