[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R-Ryoma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: se03.jpg (44KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
se03.jpg
44KB, 640x960px
R-Ryoma?
>>
>>15725215
No it's pedro
>>
File: Flame-Toys-Drift-005.jpg (219KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Flame-Toys-Drift-005.jpg
219KB, 2048x1365px
>>15725215
>Literal weeb mary sue Transformer
>>
File: 1500941431884.jpg (43KB, 456x343px) Image search: [Google]
1500941431884.jpg
43KB, 456x343px
>>15725215
>anyone who has a cape
Was that a mother fucking Getter Robo reference?
>>
>>15726011
get a new reaction image my man, that's like the third time I've seen this on the board since yesterday
>>
>>15725215
Where do you get a sheet of cloth that large to drape over your giant robot?
How thicc and inflexible would the sheet have to be in order to not just tear itself apart under its own weight?
>>
>>15726025
how about this one
>>
>my nigga Drift getting a high quality figure
IDW Transformers is the only good thing to come out of the franchise in the past 10 years

when is Megatron getting one
>>
>>15726373
>gayformers
>good
Pick one Roberts
>>
>>15726547
>robots that are largely without the concept of gender
>gay
>>
>>15726641
Yes Roberts, you are finally understanding why you're such a hack.
>>
>>15726373
I really don't understand what people see in IDW TF. It just feels like a bunch of decent world building wasted on deliberately retarded characterization and aimless plot lines that never have satisfying resolutions. I'd much rather watch Animated, which yes, was within the last 10 years.
>>
>>15726682
>I really don't understand what people see in IDW TF
If you don't like every character being a trigendered fat cyberkin then you're a bigot
>>
>>15726708
I could care less about any of that, since the fans make a bigger deal out of that stuff than the comics do. It's things like character assassinating Star Saber just because 'muh fanfiction', spending chapters and chapters hyping up events like Stormbringer only to let it fizzle out and their general inability to effectively use returning favorites like Tarantulas. And now you have completely retarded shit like Micronus Prime. The whole fictional universe feels like it's being written by a bubble of writers who have no clue what they or the fans want so they are just rapid firing with little regard to commitment.
>>
File: starscreamalexis.jpg (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
starscreamalexis.jpg
177KB, 800x800px
Why do the big Transformers wikis always put alternate comic continuities (most prominently IDW) on the same pages as G1 cartoon/comic/anime/manga stuff?
It just seems deliberately confusing and misleading as those series don't have the same continuity and aren't even related when it comes to marketing like the old G1 toyline centric stuff was. Those comics have a completely different universe of lore and significantly different designs/characters. It makes about as much sense to have Animated renditions of characters crammed on the same pages.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.