[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: error.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone help me get this game running? I'm really getting stumped at this point, I've got my vpn set up right, i got it downloaded, i've signed up, managed to work through a few different log in errors so far, but now it's doing this when i try to log in, please, i just want a fucking gundam game.
>>
the fuck happened to MSGO thread anyway

System language set to japanese?
>>
I found it a lot easier to simply install the Taiwanese client and change the time configuration of Windows to Taiwan (note that this only changes the way the hour and the date are displayed, but you can stay in your proper time zone). You also get the benefit of an English language interface.
>>
>todesritter added

I just came a little
>>
>>15723953
>English language interface.
WHY THE FUCK DID NOBODY EVER MENTION THIS
>>
>>15723959
Reminder you have a chance to get the Kampfer
on the upcoming Platinum Gasha
>>
Welp time to try the TW Ver, SIEG ZEON
>>
>>15723959

Because you are playing on the dirty Taiwanese server instead of the superior Japanese server.
>>
I keep getting Platinum Hanger tickets, where the fuck is the platinum hanger?
>>
>>15728160
The platinum hanger will open on the GP hanger tab on August 1 after maintenance
>>
>>15728205
Danke
>>
Any suggestions or tips for a new player?
>>
>>15728325
Keep playing without being ashamed of getting your ass handed to you on a daily basis.
>>
>>15728404
Yea I've noticed i keep getting shit on,the best I have a Zaku FS with no upgrades, I'm assuming part of this is a learning experience and a desperate need to upgrade/find a suit that suits me.
>>
>>15728325
Know your place, keep a close eye on your map and try not to be isolated
>>
>>15723953
at this point I don't know why everyone isn't playing on Taiwan, it's a English haven now
>>
>>15729772
people don't want to leave their dx suits behind in JP and mixed faction suits is a turn-off for some people

any
>>
>>15729983
Faction suits was cool when it came out but the ability to use whatever the fuck you want with one character is better imo and it stops people from bitching at whatever faction has the current best suit or whatever

I guess not wanting to lose your stuff is something, but new people are still better off on TW because it's in fucking English
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.