[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why demonize Nagai mecha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: 1.jpg (184KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
184KB, 800x1152px
I notice that after the 2000s, there is a trend toward making Nagai mecha (Mazinger, Getter Robot, and even Jeeg - if Google Translate to be trusted) to looks more like demons, with power almost magical. Why did this happened, and why Nagai mechas specifically?
>>
>>15722781
Wasn't the Mazinger's original byline something to do with "the power to be god or devil"?
>>
>Mazinger
>Majin (魔神) - devil, evil spirit
also
>Getter
>Nagai mecha
>>
modern reinterpretations of classic super robots have to raise the stakes now that things like Eva, Gurren Lagann, and Demonbane have gone deity-level. I for one welcome these changes.
>>
>>15722781
>Getter Robot
>Go Nagai
Nice b8.

>Why did this happened, and why Nagai mechas specifically?
Doesn't the name Majinga (Majin - Demon God) tick you off?
>>
>>15722804
Yeah, I know about the Majin, but, I just do not know. Zero is almost unrecognizable in atmosphere to someone who started with the original show like me.
>>
>>15722781
If you had read any of Nagai's manga, I can't imagine why you'd ask this question. He literally has a character called Devilman.
Mazinger Z's name is a pun on one of the Japanese words for devil. Do you know anything about Nagai at all? Also, you're going to trigger all the getter autists by calling Getter Robo a Nagai mech.
>Getter Robot
Stop.
>>
>>15722803
>modern reinterpretations of classic super robots
It's not a reinterpretation. It's always what Mazinger was supposed to be, coming off of Nagai's Mao Dante.

But back then, he and Toei had to tone things down for a kiddy audience. It's only after the original trilogy was over that Nagai decided to truly make Mazinger stick to its original purpose.

>>15722804
The first time Nagai was explicit about this God connection was with God Mazinger (1984). And then we had Mazinger USA (1988), MazinSaga (1990), Z Mazinger (1998) to reinforce the idea that Mazinger is literally a God or a Demon.

So this all happened before the 2000s.
>>
>>15722781
First off
>Getter
>Nagai mechs
That triggers my autism, don't call the creation and work of Ishikawa a Nagai mecha.

Second, that has been a theme for literally everything you listed since their inception. Mazinger literally is made of the words Demon (Ma) and God (Jin) making him a robot demon god, which is why Juuzo tells Kouji he can be either a devil or a god with Mazinger so it's pretty consistently had that imagery in it. Getter is a cosmic horror and a Buddhist analogy of god/the universe, but even before that stuff was decided the original Getter design was modeled after an Oni which is why it has horns, is red with yellow detailing, and fights with an axe. Jeeg is an ancient relic with mystical powers of an ancient society.

Combine this with the fact that Nagai wrote Devilman so everyone who makes new stuff with his IPs like splashing Devilman in it, how Ishikawa loved Nagai's work to the point Arc is modeled after Devilman, and the fact that both Nagai and Ishikawa thought devil and heavy metal imagery is cool as fuck it makes perfect logical sense that end up more demonic looking in modern stories.
>>
>>15722825
>Getter Robot
What's wrong with calling it that? It's how it's written everywhere on official books.
>>
File: Dante_Mazinger.png (48KB, 603x447px) Image search: [Google]
Dante_Mazinger.png
48KB, 603x447px
>>15722829
>Combine this with the fact that Nagai wrote Devilman
Why does everyone keep forgetting Mao Dante?
>>
>>15722830
it doesn't have the yamato dummyshit of "robo"
obviously a big distinction
>>
File: 959c158080d29a2f335b87acc328f695.jpg (626KB, 1510x2159px) Image search: [Google]
959c158080d29a2f335b87acc328f695.jpg
626KB, 1510x2159px
>>15722837
And? I like to call it by its official English title.
>>
>>15722839
It sounds retarded. The "official English title" is no better than a shitty fanfic or fan translation. That's why you don't see people here talking about "Tranzor Z" even though that was Mazinger Z's English name. It's retarded. Also, it sounds clunkier.
>>
>>15722833
Because Devilman is the same thing but better so it gets overshadowed. But you are correct in bringing up Mao Dante since it was the idea of being able to pilot Mao Dante that helped him come up with Mazinger.
>>
>>15722839
It's official translation of Getter Robo. Only certain media in Japanese and certain Latin localizations call it Getter Robot. The proper global English translation calls it Getter Robo, just like how they don't call it Majinga Zetto but Mazinger Z.
>>
File: CyljDHDUAAAghJu.jpg (122KB, 610x912px) Image search: [Google]
CyljDHDUAAAghJu.jpg
122KB, 610x912px
>>15722852
>It sounds retarded. The "official English title" is no better than a shitty fanfic or fan translation.
It sounds retarded only to you. Look, it ain't my problem that Dynamic Pro decided to go with Getter Robot for nearly every single one of their Getter media. I have zero problem with it. Italian releases also use Getter Robot. I don't see them throwing a fit either.

>That's why you don't see people here talking about "Tranzor Z" even though that was Mazinger Z's English name
Except you're wrong. Tranzor Z is the licensed name, not the official name. Mazinger Z is the official English name coming from Japan, just going by the fact that the site for the movie is www.mazingerz-world.com.

>>15722862
>the proper global English translation calls it Getter Robo
Except that's not the official one coming from DP. It's what licensors like Discotek and ADV chose.
>>
>>15722880
No one takes in-house translated english titles seriously. You end up with tons of wacky stuff. Just look at Kamen Rider.
>>
>>15722853
>Devilman is the same thing but better
Not necessarily.

Devilman is better only because of the last volumes and Mao Dante didn't have an ending for a long time.

At least in Mao Dante, Nagai doesn't try to hide the fact that God is an evil bastard. I almost wished that Yuasa went with a Mao Dante adaptation so that we can get angry Christian cucks writing bad reviews of it.
>>
>>15722880
Patently incorrect. Using translated titles makes you sound like a casual faggot to anyone moderately invested in this stuff.
>>
>>15722886
But Getter Robot is not wacky. It's logical. Getter Robo is a robot. Therefore, I don't see see any problem in calling it Getter Robo. Like I said, plenty of localisations use it.
>>
>>15722893
GETTER ROBOT DEVOLUTION / THE LAST 3 MINUTES FOR UNIVERSE

You're the casual faggot here. And don't you dare correct this title. It's perfect.
>>
>>15722894
I see very few localizations using it, mostly just material released exclusively in Japan that use the english name for flavor. Just like Diamond is not Crash.
>>
File: 1357251605108.png (14KB, 209x305px) Image search: [Google]
1357251605108.png
14KB, 209x305px
>he calls Sekai Saigo no Hi Armageddon, and not The Last Day of the World
How to detect a Burger / Britbong pleb
>>
ITT: Casual faggot who hasn't read any Nagai or Ishikawa defends being an ignorant EOP.
>>
>>15722904
Don't you love Kidou Senshi Gundamu
>>
>>15722880
You realize if it was robot then the name would be ット not ロボ. In Japanese it's Getta Robo if you translate it directly, but the extension after Getta makes it Getter in English. There is no debate about it being Robo or robot, that only comes up in Hispanic localisations and in certain Engrish translations.

>>15722888
Please stop saying Christian cuck over and over again when Mao Dante or Devilman is brought up, you just come off as an edgy 12 year old who only cares about either because it makes WASPs angry.
>>
>>15722899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLs6bh6OWII

http://www.yamatovideo.com/catalogo_int.asp?idVolume=4490&prosUscite=0
>>
>>15722904
Wouldn't they just call it Getter Robo Armageddon?
>>
>>15722911
Gandamu*
>>
>>15722912
You realize if it was robot then the name would be ロボット not ロボ*
This is what happens when I'm too lazy to switch to my Japanese keyboard twice, I end up cutting instead of copying
>>
>>15722880
This isn't some Puru/Ple thing where one looks closer to how it sounds but one is more correct. Robo is the direct translation AND is the one everyone is familiar with.
>>
>>15722912
>>15722917
>You realize if it was robot then the name would be ット not ロボ.
I don't need lectures on kana. I know perfectly how the original Japanese sounds.

Dynamic Pro switched up the English title some time back from Getter Robo to Getter Robot. The original kana doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>15722924
I'm pretty sure they were using Getter Robot as far back as the original manga. Doesn't change the fact that it's not the name most people use.
>>
>>15722923
>Robo is the direct translation AND is the one everyone is familiar with.
What about Italians then? Why do you assume that everyone should be familiar with Robo? Racist.

>it sounds but one is more correct
Purely subjective.

Robo IS the direct translation, but it isn't the official title. Understand the difference. I couldn't don't give a shit about robot or robo, but if you're going to attack people for using robot, then you're an idiot. Let people use what they want. Both are correct, but robot is the most updated official English title.
>>
>>15722924
>The original kana doesn't matter anymore.
This statement seems a little misleading. They have kept the same characters all this time. You make it sound like it was changed to fit the English 'robot'.
>>
>>15722932
Correction: The original kana doesn't matter to the English title anymore.

>>15722927
>Doesn't change the fact that it's not the name most people use.
What if I'm Italian? I shouldn't be allowed to use robot? That's Yamato video's choice.
>>
File: Getter_Robo_Cover.jpg (79KB, 539x768px) Image search: [Google]
Getter_Robo_Cover.jpg
79KB, 539x768px
>>15722935
>The original kana doesn't matter to the English title anymore.
Decided by you and only you

>What if I'm Italian? I shouldn't be allowed to use robot? That's Yamato video's choice.
If you're Italian you wouldn't care about how it's pronounced in English now would you? You keep moving goal posts saying what's written on a couple of spin-off titles is official and not on others then you say that what English and other licensing companies put doesn't matter but the Italian one does. You should really take one stance and stick to it, otherwise you just look like a childish idiot.
>>
>>15722939

>What if I'm Italian? I shouldn't be allowed to use robot? That's Yamato video's choice.

True, but the American localization isn't any less valid.
>>
>>15722912
> In Japanese it's Getta Robo if you translate it directly
No, it's Gettā Robo.
>>
>>15722944
Didn't an old SRW translation patch use this name?
>>
>>15722929
>>15722939
You're not Italian, and there are no Italians in this thread defending you, so maybe just shut the fuck up and say Getter Robo like everyone else so you don't sound like a newfag.
>>
File: Getter-Robo-Arc-000a.png (1MB, 1600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Arc-000a.png
1MB, 1600x1037px
>>15722941
>Decided by you and only you
Decided by DP. If they cared about accuracy, they wouldn't change it to robot.

>If you're Italian you wouldn't care about how it's pronounced in English now would you?
I still would especially when Americans are forcing their localisation on the rest of the world as usual.

>You keep moving goal posts saying what's written on a couple of spin-off titles is official
The problem is that it's not just spin-off titles. It's also main entries. Japan has been consistently using Getter Robot for a while now. They used Getter Robo back then, but that was far back. The cover you posted is for the original Getter Robo which is a long time since.

>and not on others then you say that what English and other licensing companies put doesn't matter but the Italian one does.
That's because you keep posturing that Getter Robo is the correct one, and that we should all use it, despite the fact that official Japanese releases uses robot.
>>
>>15722929
>>it sounds but one is more correct
>Purely subjective.
Not really no. Puru is phonetic. Ple more correct however, since Elpeo Ple is intended to allude to a certain magazine.
>>
>>15722949
>so maybe just shut the fuck up and say Getter Robo like everyone else
No, fuck you. Not everyone uses Getter Robo. I will use what the nips use, which is Getter Robot. Use Getter Robo for all I care, it's not my problem, but don't fucking criticise me for using the official English title.

And the Getter Robo Go tv series should be called Goldbang. This is what Toei decided. Don't argue over it. You have no authority over its usage.

>>15722955
>Ple more correct however, since Elpeo Ple is intended to allude to a certain magazine.
In ZZ's case.

But in Getter's case, robot is an English word. Robo is not.
>>
>>15722944
No, it's ゲッターロボ if you wanna be specific. That accentuation when translated into English becomes "er" because there is no equivalent in Japanese.

>>15722950
>The problem is that it's not just spin-off titles. It's also main entries. Japan has been consistently using Getter Robot for a while now. They used Getter Robo back then, but that was far back. The cover you posted is for the original Getter Robo which is a long time since.
You know what I'm going to go with? The volume that was made when the original creator was alive and gave approval. What Ishikawa said is its name, not what anyone else says. When Ishikawa named it he named it Getter Robo, that is its name.
>>
>>15722959
>When Ishikawa named it he named it Getter Robo, that is its name.
But Ishikawa died, and the Getter Robo IP now belongs to Go Nagai and Dynamic Pro.
>>
>>15722959
>The volume that was made when the original creator was alive and gave approval.
Getter Robot Saga was done when Ken Ishikawa was still alive, and he also gave the approval for robot. >>15722950
>>
>>15722950
Americans aren't forcing anything. The American releases of Getter Robo aren't particularly well known. It's biggest audience is outside of the states. Yet people seem to gravitate to Robo regardless, likely because of the closer phonetics.
>>15722944
Getta to Getter is pretty standard romanization, but I don't think there's any particular method of romanization that would add that 't' to robo.
>>
>>15722950
Not that guy, but anyone who defers to Japanese-made English titles is crazy. It's robo, not robotto. The characters in all the anime series say robo, not robotto. Who cares what's on a portion of some covers? Not to mention, the whole Getter Robot thing didn't pop up until after Ishiakwa's death iirc. Everyone says Getter Robo, trying to push Getter Robot is just disingenuous.
>>
>>15722959
>No, it's ゲッターロボ if you wanna be specific.
It was about how it would be rendered if translated directly, you imbecile. It's not Getta, that's absolutely wrong because it's ゲッター not ゲッタ. You're missing an entire character.
>>
>>15722960
>But Ishikawa died, and the Getter Robo IP now belongs to Go Nagai and Dynamic Pro.
That's the stupidest nonargument you have made so far

>>15722962
>Getter Robot Saga was done when Ken Ishikawa was still alive
No, the saga collection finished after his death. I am going to always base the name off what it's been published with and up until Arc they always had in big bold letters Getter Robo next to the kana.
>>
>>15722967
>Not that guy, but anyone who defers to Japanese-made English titles is crazy.
It's not only nips who use it. Italians use it as well.

>the whole Getter Robot thing didn't pop up until after Ishiakwa's death
Except Ishikawa was still alive when the Saga compilation was done (Which uses robot).

>Who cares what's on a portion of some covers?
I particularly don't care, but you seem to, because you're saying that I should use robo because you use it. Authoritarian bully much?

>Everyone says Getter Robo,
Italians don't.

>trying to push Getter Robot is just disingenuous.
Never said that. It's just sad that you would attack people that don't use the American localisation.
>>
>>15722969
Yes but what you're proposing isn't proper romanization it's just direct engrish. That accent at the end is used to replace er since there is no Japanese equivalent, same thing happens with Mazinger. If you are speaking Japanese yes you phonetically pronounce how you said it, but if it's properly romanized it's Getter.
>>
>>15722979
>That's the stupidest nonargument you have made so far
The person who owns the IP has the legal rights over its name. How is this a non argument?

>No, the saga collection finished after his death
Ken Ishikawa worked with Kazuki Nakashima on it. Of course they already decided on the title.
>>
>>15722980
>because you're saying that I should use robo because you use it. Authoritarian bully much? It's just sad that you would attack people that don't use the American localisation.

The title is literally Getter Robo. It's not a localissssssation, that's the actual name. Go listen to a character say it in any anime. Go listen to any interview or discussion about it in any language. I guarantee they don't say Getter Robot.
>>
>>15722987
>Yes but what you're proposing isn't proper romanization
That's the official hepburn romanization protocol. Please stop talking about subjects you're unfamiliar with.
>>
>>15722991
>The title is literally Getter Robo. It's not a localissssssation, that's the actual name. Go listen to a character say it in any anime. Go listen to any interview or discussion about it in any language. I guarantee they don't say Getter Robot.
No it's not. The actual name is ゲッターロボ.

And yes, they don't say Getter Robot, they say ゲッターロボ because they're speaking in Japanese.
>>
>>15722989
>The person who owns the IP has the legal rights over its name. How is this a non argument?
Show me an official press release that changed the name then if it's not a case of just poor romanization

>Ken Ishikawa worked with Kazuki Nakashima on it. Of course they already decided on the title.
[Citation needed]
>>
File: 140301709915.jpg (757KB, 1955x2862px) Image search: [Google]
140301709915.jpg
757KB, 1955x2862px
This is the original printing of Getter Robo Saga. This >>15722950 edition was released years later.
>>
>>15723000
>ゲッターロボ
That's literally Getter Robo, you fool. That's what they say. gg kys
>>
Any Italian fan would know there are just as many Italians being anal about it being Robo, not Robot.
>>
>>15723004
>Show me an official press release that changed the name then if it's not a case of just poor romanization

Whether it's poor romanization or not is kind of irrelevant. We're talking about whether Getter Robot is the official English title of ゲッターロボ and it is.

Can't argue with that. Pic related.

>>15723005
You're right, but like I said, Ken Ishikawa is dead so he's not legally relevant anymore. Go Nagai also helped on Getter Robot and he's alive.

>>15723009
No it's not literally Getter Robo. You're not writing or speaking in Japanese.
>>
>>15723022
>No it's not literally Getter Robo. You're not writing or speaking in Japanese.
You wanted direct romanization and that is it.
>>
>>15722999
>That's the official hepburn romanization protocol. Please stop talking about subjects you're unfamiliar with.
Proper Romanization and translation requires a step further from just putting phonetic spelling into the Latin alphabet. There's certain rules regarding the translation of words, especially in this case since it is in kana and trying to use English words when certain letters and sounds quite plainly don't exist in Japanese. Don't be such a jackass about this.

>>15723017
I have a strong feeling the guy is false flagging. Italian weebs in my experience are very anal about calling things by their proper Japanese names. Also no one being serious would repetitively bring up that they are Italian like that's some sort of credential.
>>
>>15723025
No, I never said I wanted direct romanization or even localisation. All I was talking about was the official English title, which is Getter Robot, and separate from the kana.
>>
>>15723028
>>15723017
All I asked is for people not to act like authoritarian bullies because OP used robot. There's literally nothing wrong with robot especially if official materials and some localisations use it.

Right now you guys are coming across as contrarians and kind of racist against Italians just for the sake of it.
>>
>>15723038
>coming across as contrarians
But most people know it as Getter Robo...
>>
>>15723052
Italians don't.
>>
>>15723022
>he's not legally relevant anymore
What does this even mean? You're just being contrarian. By the way, you've been arguing with at least four people (not one, as you seem to think) who clearly know a lot more about Japanese/Getter Robo than you, and it's extremely apparent.
>>
>>15723038
>kind of racist against Italians
Holy shit, what are you talking about? Go back to tumblr, you giant faggot.
>>
>>15723022
hahaha holy shit I like "robot" instead of "robo" because it's really just how they shorten Robot, but you're a massive faggot
>>
>>15723022
You're not even making sense anymore. No one said Getter Robot. The robot is never referred to such. Ever. Except on a handful of covers. You're ridiculous. And yes, ゲッターロボ is literally, 100% Getter Robo. The Japanese do in fact say the words Getter Robo.
>>
>>15722958
>the Getter Robo Go tv series should be called Goldbang
No. You ignore dubs. You pretend they don't exist. They are inferior in every way and there is no reason to watch them. As others have said, you're just being a contrarian, and an annoying faggot.
>>
>>15723022
>Whether it's poor romanization or not is kind of irrelevant. We're talking about whether Getter Robot is the official English title of ゲッターロボ and it is.
Yes and it's official English title has been Getter Robo as shown on countless covers of translated works and even the original Japanese.

>You're right, but like I said, Ken Ishikawa is dead so he's not legally relevant anymore. Go Nagai also helped on Getter Robot and he's alive.
Go Nagai never helped, why do you insist on pulling stuff out of your ass?

Your criteria for what counts and doesn't count keeps changing.
>>
>>15723073
>No one said Getter Robot.
I just did.

>The robot is never referred to such.
Because they're speaking Japanese.

>Except on a handful of covers.
All latest covers.

>yes, ゲッターロボ is literally, 100% Getter Robo . Except on a handful of covers. You're ridiculous. And yes, ゲッターロボ is literally, 100% Getter Robo.
My point is that Japanese people write and speak in Japanese, not English.

>You ignore dubs.
Goldbang is not a dub. It's the official English name of Getter Robo Go, by Toei.

>>15723081
>Yes and it's official English title has been Getter Robo
Nope. How many covers must I show you before you admit that the official English title is now Getter Robot?

>Go Nagai never helped,
He provided moral support and suggeste ideas. This is why Ishikawa credited him. So yes, Ishikawa is dead, meaning that it's Nagai who now decides, since he owns the IP.

>Your criteria for what counts and doesn't count keeps changing.
I've been pretty consistent the whole time.

The romanization doesn't match the official English title, but I never said they did.
>>
>>15723067
You're being racist because OP (who's now Italian) decided to use robot and you attacked him for it.

Robot is what Italians know.
>>
>>15723107
>the official English name of Getter Robo Go, by Toei
Good thing the company Toei didn't fucking write the manga or the TV series you mongoloid, going by what they say is ignorant.
>>15723112
Implying that no Italians know the proper name for Getter Robo is much more racist (as in, actually assuming something about a race of people based purely on ethnicity) than insisting that a piece of literature be called by the proper title, you SJW moron.
>>
Why does Getter-1 look like a red Batman?
>>
>>15723107
>He provided moral support and suggeste ideas. This is why Ishikawa credited him.
No, Ishikawa cites him as an inspiration in general and he credits Nagai as a cocreator because Ishikawa took Nagai's idea to have a robot that was made by combining three cars.

>So yes, Ishikawa is dead, meaning that it's Nagai who now decides, since he owns the IP.
Show me an official statement that it's Getter Robot and not that it's just Japanese people who are shooting in the dark when translating something to English to make the cover look cool.
>>
>>15723130
>Toei didn't fucking write the manga or the TV series you mongoloid
They produced it.

>Implying that no Italians know the proper name for Getter Robo
They know the proper name. It's Getter Robot.

>>15723137
>No, Ishikawa cites him as an inspiration in general and he credits Nagai as a cocreator because Ishikawa took Nagai's idea to have a robot that was made by combining three cars.
What's literally what I said.

>Show me an official statement that it's Getter Robot
How are the covers not official statements themselves? If they used it one time ok, but now it's been consistent for all the latest Getter stuff.
>>
>>15723130
this
when we tell him he's a stupid spaghetti slurping pope sucking dago wop then it's racist
saying his robot word is wrong isn't
>>
>>15723142
Whatever man. Call it whatever you want and let everyone think you're ignorant. You're only making yourself look stupid and pretty much assuring no one will want to discuss this stuff with you. I'm sorry for giving you any attention.
>>
this is why people hate getter
>>
>>15723208
Racist alert.
>>
>>15723208
Their loss. No one wants filthy casuals shitting up their fandoms anyways.
>>
>>15723156
I'm ignorant for using the correct English title? Good one. I'm not the one who started shouting at other people for calling it Getter Robot.

It was you. You started it, because you're racist and intolerant of Italians.
>>
oh shit people calling somebody racist on the internet that'll stop us from pointing out how you're stupid and wrong
>>
>>15722813
well yea thats kinda the point of zero
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.