[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossbone DUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nicol dogachi.jpg (328KB, 1332x499px) Image search: [Google]
nicol dogachi.jpg
328KB, 1332x499px
Tobia confirmed to have impregnated Bernadette

Their son pilots a Crossbone probably made from the Skull Heart remains, with the X2 Kai thrusters Jupiter tech
>>
>>15722729
Is the mech there have higher tech compared to V2AB?
>>
>>15722729
Is their son a Super Pilot?
Did he steal that Crossbone?
>>
>>15722729
I think it was confirmed in Ghost. Isn't Belle his daughter?
>>
>>15722729
>with the X2 Kai thrusters Jupiter tech
Literally why? The X2 Kai had inferior thruster technology, the Jupiter Empire's rebuild of the backpack had larger X binders with more thrusters but was only able to equal the performance of the original smaller binders.
>>
>>15722796
indeed, forgot about her
>>
File: 32.jpg (203KB, 728x1058px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
203KB, 728x1058px
>>15722729
>>15722796
>>15722824
See, this sort of thing is why I love Tobia. Seabook and Cecily were blueballing each other for TEN YEARS because one was heir to a former villain faction that she needed to keep in check and the other was that faction's most hated enemy and both were under different names and felt like they couldn't get together until they could finally dispense with those identities. But when Tobia and Bernadette are put in the EXACT same situation? Like hell were they going to sit around and pine for each other, motherfucker is a pirate and he's going to do exactly what he said he'd do: PLUNDER.
>>
>>15722729
NICOL WAS 15
HE LOVED TO PLAY THE PIANO
>>
>>15722905
He's a goddamn Stu

>pilot prodigy just cause
>every chick not Berah is all over his dick
>shot in the heart but lives
>well enough to immediately hijack the X2 in an arena battle
>wins over the Divinidad through sheer luck
>gets picked over other seniors to be new CV leader for no good reason
>DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TOTALLY SECRET TIME TOBIA SAVED EARTH FROM A GIANT JUPITER LASER YEA HE TOTALLY DID IT WAS JUST SUPER SEKRIT
>gets blinded but this isn't some terrible tragedy, just an excuse to show how cool tobia is guys! He can even pilot blind!
>daughter is very attractive, apparently son is also extremely competent

Fuck Tobia. Probably the worst-written UC character and really just Hasegawa'a self-insert.
>>
>>15722729
Where do you find RAWs for Ghost and Dust? Please tell me I want to read them.
>>
People always complain about the stagnation of early U.C and praises Crossbone for advancing the story. But is this the real kind of advance they want? Another Mary Sue fighting another enemy spawned from the Jupiter Empire.
>>
>>15724784
to say nothing of the horrible artwork
>>
>>15724784
>>15725404
It's a monkey paw wish. No one else bothers to touch late UC in side material (not ever since the F90/91 and Climax UC stuff, anyway), so they cling to the only person in any position to do so. Crossbone will last until both the fans and Tobia are old and crusty.
>>
File: xbone.png (250KB, 869x806px) Image search: [Google]
xbone.png
250KB, 869x806px
>exactly how many crossbone has been made
>that's a bootleg
>a bootleg of a bootleg
>It rises for a 3rd time and exceed what it has promised us to be "the last time"

Crossbone = meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.