[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concrete Revolutio worth putting in effort to find? It looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 69db97c5.jpg (97KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
69db97c5.jpg
97KB, 480x576px
Concrete Revolutio worth putting in effort to find? It looks interesting, but everything is coming up dry/downloading extremely slowly.
>>
this doesn't make it onto my backlog

i would rather watch lucky star than this and my favourite anime is break blade
>>
File: 1460730511953.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460730511953.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Just get it off of the horriblesubs site.
And I really enjoyed it, it had a problem with filler episodes, and the ending being rushed, but that's standard bones fare. Personally I thought the animation was great and I really liked how the story was told, but I know a lot of people disliked it.

Give the first season a shot, and if you don't like the storytelling you probably won't like the rest of the series.
>>
>>15722178
I double what this anon said; I personally enjoyed the series, being kind of different and interesting. It does have lots of filler episodes which can be cases of hit or miss and the end is indeed less than one could expect. Bu the end of the first cour/season is really pretty good.

It really worries me that there are people that found the nonlinear way the story is told, mainly in the first part, as being confuse. The episodes simple start with a short view of the characters somewhere in the future, rolls openning, episode proper take place in the past to show the origin of determined character or situation in the future and them the episode ends again with a short situation in the future, generally the conclusion of what was show before the episode. The serie dates also just mirrors the dates of the Showa era, and its really not difficult to find a comparison chart.
>>
>>15722102
No, it was painfully mh
>>
File: 1436275979865.png (471KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436275979865.png
471KB, 704x480px
First season was pretty solid. Second season was a bit awkward however. Equus was a cool design.

I'd give it a solid 6/7 outta 10
>>
>>15722456
Thisfirs season was great in its setup and world building.
Second season turns all that world building into more world building and completely forgot it had a story to finish with all those filler at the end.
>>
>>15722456
you got it reversed, ANN
>>
>>15722477
Oh boy here comes /lit/ preaching how they praise their own mouths THEIR way. Or Nick Creamer. Or maybe the guy forcing this "first season good second season bad" meme that has plagued /m/ since Combattler V had english subs/Code Geass aired/whatever came first.
>>
>>15722507
>>15722509
Did someone seriously think that being loud and obnoxious will somehow make his argument more sound than the others?
>>
I really liked how it took the "art reflects life" thing and took it to its logical conclusion by making a world where 20th century events actually happened through the pop culture of their time.
>>
>>15722102
Solid 7/10 even though the second season was a bit week. Watch it for Earth-chan.
>>
>>15722509
Man anon, youre a grade a shitposting cocksucker.
Just saying
>>
File: hannibal cry.webm (655KB, 980x1068px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal cry.webm
655KB, 980x1068px
>>15722102

>Rainbow Knight
>>
>>15728971
Cool mouth, does it talk with dialogue?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.