[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO Robo Grendizer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kinodizer.png (384KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kinodizer.png
384KB, 640x480px
>badass transforming UFO mech designs
>more Koji
>tactical combat fighter planes/powerups
>deals with themes like war, terminal illness, refugees, and honor in a thoughtful, but simple and unassuming manner
>interesting team dynamics

Grendizer is objectively the best of the Toei Mazinger trilogy.
>>
>>15717878
>>more Koji
As an emasculated sidekick who can't do anything right. Kouji is the Boss of the show, but without the benefit of being a loveable oaf. 'More Kouji' can't be a plus when the character is destroyed.
>>
>>15718692
He's the Sayaka of the show now.
>>
What's the chances of Discotek releasing this?
>>
>>15719099
It'd make more sense for them to license Great Mazinger next, to be honest.
>>
>>15719123
They haven't even licensed Great yet? I guess Mazinger didn't sell so well.
>>
>>15717878
>Grendizer is objectively the best of the Toei Mazinger trilogy.
That's a shame because I have an irrational hatred of Grendizer's UFO mode
>>
>>15719044
In a way, it's getting a taste of his own medicine. Too bad Sayaka herself never got to show up as originally planned, that would have been poetic. At least he gets a better vehicule than his dinky TFO later on.

>>15719650
Honestly, I would prefer if they get Gaiking: LODM and/or the Jeegs next, this would allow Sasword to finish his project for Great sometime in the next 5 to 10 years.
>>
>>15717878
>the strongest because it is from space
>>
>>15719650
They should have sold the entire trilogy together in my opinion.
>>
>>15718692
He's actually really helpful in both the TFO and Spaizer though. He saves Duke several times. He has more of an ace pilot persona. He honestly seems more mature to me in Grendizer than Mazinger, and his relationship with Duke is a good foil for both characters.

Banta is the boss of the show, but they wrote him out about halfway through as the show got more dramatic and less comedic.
>>
>>15719738
>I would prefer if they get Gaiking: LODM
This has already been fully subbed. It's on BakaBT.
>>
>>15720119
Yes, though neither current release has ideal subs, honestly. Hopefully /m/odest /m/an will get back to his project for it at some point, though.

>>15720098
>He honestly seems more mature to me in Grendizer than Mazinger
Which is natural, given that the show takes place a while after Koji's early piloting days. Wonder how the upcoming Mazinger movie will handle him in that regard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.