[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: heero.jpg (59KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
heero.jpg
59KB, 720x480px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>15716460
He was trying to use the D.E.N.N.I.S system
>>
>>15716460
Wasn't he raised by a hitman or something?
>>
Not a party person.
>>
>>15716460
Shitty writing.

Too many times anime writers try to make a stoic loner character, but end up with an angsty edgelord instead. Nobody ever said anime story writers were good at what they do. Hiro Yuy was no exception.
>>
>>15716460
He wanted her to fuck off. Pretty simple really. His mission was more important than some spoiled rich girl who wanted to give him the poon because he looked like the front man of a k-pop group.
>>
>>15716560
>He wanted her to fuck off. Pretty simple really.

There are much more socially acceptable and far less awkward ways of accomplishing this that doesn't involve publicly ripping a formal invitation in front of a crowd of people, wiping a tear from her eye, and following it up with a death threat because despite all that it still didn't work.
>>
>>15716460
The 90's. That was his problem.
>>
>>15716633
Sure, but does Heero know that? No.
>>
I love that by the end of the series and Endless Waltz, there isn't a single friend of his except Noin that he hasn't threatened to or tried to kill.
>>
>>15716633
You're forgetting the part where he's a child soldier who was trained to kill first and foremost over socializing.
>>
File: Odin_Lowe.jpg (36KB, 300x585px) Image search: [Google]
Odin_Lowe.jpg
36KB, 300x585px
>>15716482
Yeah, he was the one who shot the real Heero Yuy.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Odin_Lowe
>>
Heero 'Oh Boy, Here I Go Killing Again!' Yui
>>
I always assumed it was because she saw him in his pilot suit at the beach. Compromised mission and all that.
>>
I'm not sure they really had Heero figures out in the first episodes. Remember when he starts laughing like a madman after killing some mooks in episode one? Even though he never shows any behavior resembling that ever again, and it's pretty much shown that if he's not being stoic, he only does what he does out of necessity.
>>
>>15716792
It was just an initial adrenaline high from the excitement of his first mission that he soon gets use to.
>>
>>15716826
Which is extremely uncharacteristic given how he always has his emotions in check.
There's no real in-universe excuse, they just clearly had something else in mind for Heero initially.
>>
>>15716832
I'd put combat adrenaline in a separate group, they're different than the standard emotions that he does have in check.
>>
Pretty sure he is shown laughing while slaughtering mooks later in the series as well
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>15716924
Second time was when he shot down a plane carrying Gundanium.
>>
>>15716697
Regardless he's an agent ill-suited for undercover work because behaving like a normal person is too demanding for his skill set. It makes zero sense.
>>
He is a manlet.
>>
you make this thread every month don't you?
>>
>>15716460
The same question is better aimed at Relena.
What the hell kind of bitch starts obsessing over chasing a bad boy reject from space down to fucking Antarctica whose only method of conversation centers around empty death threats?
>>
>>15716460
YOUR SIGHT
>>
>>15718053

>I can fix him!

Every chick that ever fell for a bad boy, the only one that actually did it is pic related
>>
>>15718427
MY DELIGHT
>>
>>15716460
No idea, but he was better than anything in Irritating Bowel Odor.
>>
>>15722514
I don't understand what you mean
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.