[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Graham, why does he wear the mask?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: gundam00.jpg (75KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
gundam00.jpg
75KB, 1000x746px
Tell me about Graham, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>15716369
He wants to be a gundam.
>>
>>15716369
To hide his burn.
>>
he gay
>>
>>15716369
Because he has a scar
Question. Did everyone realise mr bushido was Graham and just used it as a nickname?
>>
>>15716369
>Tell me about Graham, why does he wear the mask?

The real answer is that the "mask" has been the defining aesthetic element for Gundam antagonists since the days of Char. It is THE iconic element of the main bad guy.
The fake answer : you can justify his looks by saying Graham was injured during a fight with Setsuna so the in-universe justification is all you really need.
>>
File: what's up setsuna.png (389KB, 591x687px) Image search: [Google]
what's up setsuna.png
389KB, 591x687px
>>15716412
>Future
>Medical Regeneration is possible
>>
There's a phrase that's been used in many forms I believe it goes something like
>If do weird things & you're good at what you do you're eccentric. If you do weird things and you're bad at what you do, you're a schmuck
>>
>>15716429
If I remember correctly, he was using a knock-off drive the time he got wounded. It probably made regeneration impossible, similar to Louise's situation.
>>
Baneposting sucks.
>>
>>15716634
Actually regeneration is harder but possible, his scars were proof of his love exchange with Gundam, so he let those scars untreated
>>
>>15716369
Because his entire purpose in life became "defeating the Gundams", so when they were all gone, he didn't have anything to keep him entertained. So he went up to Homer Katagiri and heard all about bushido, and decided to just devote himself wholeheartedly to that instead. When he finally gets over the Gundams in the end, he gives up the whole schtick.

>>15716414
Yes.
>>
File: 123134124513.png (112KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
123134124513.png
112KB, 250x250px
>>15716788
for you
>>
>>15716429

The GN-Tau's give off highly damaging radiation, that supposedly makes regeneration impossible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.