[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knight's & Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: kekkek.jpg (100KB, 1265x711px) Image search: [Google]
kekkek.jpg
100KB, 1265x711px
Ernesti "The absolute madman(male)" Echevarria
>>
>>15716216
This needs to get into SRW alongside Build Fighters so Ernesti can meet Sei.
>>
Lantis just posted the full OP around an hour ago

https://youtu.be/EQNE-VwOl04
>>
Ernie belongs to me
>>
>>15717604
You must be 18 or older to post here Addy.
>>
File: 1482735053109.gif (799KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482735053109.gif
799KB, 600x400px
So when are we getting an official Sunrise Gundam Isekai where

truck kun hits gunpla enthusiast
the MC hops from AU to AU piloting grunt suits he built in his original world
doesn't do anything major but doesn't job often
cameos for the popular characters pop up
the last boss is Tomino
>>
>>15716216
Looks like the enemy Kingdom's stealth Knight is already debuting. I don't recall them debuting until later, having used reverse-engineered strand crystal tissues to make them powerful in terms of penetration and mobility, but lightly armored in exchange for more speed (enough to rival Tzendorg).
>>
>>15717659
> I don't recall them debuting until later

They were used to capture some robots to infiltrate the castle those prototype-mechs were kept.
>>
>>15717659
Given the pace, I think they'll be adapting the princess rescue/foreign expedition arcs. Which are the LN volumes that I should be reading (or rather re-reading, given how atrocious the version that had originally translated it was...)
>>
>>15717671
In the anime or the LN?

I will need to go back and double-check the LN, but I thought they had used their back connections to pilfer a few Knights for the False Flag operation.

Which is what led to the Blue Hawks performing a mass-purge of spies and foreign agents.
>>
>>15717744
In the LN. They killed the pilots who were en route back to the fortress and used their machines to inflitrate the castle. The shadow war and the purges started well after they had made their successful getaway with the last intact prototype machine.
>>
>>15717636
Build Fighters is already a reverse isekai
>>
>>15717886
>we'll never get a S3 with Sei going to Reiji-Land building full size mecha to fight some fantasy war.
>>
>>15717659
>stealth knight

[EXCITED DILANDAU FACE.JPG]
>>
>>15716216
Eru being a kid who just wanted to develop things doesn't know that he will attract enemies for being too competent.
>>
>>15719394
Rather the MC not realising that this isn't a fantasy world where the only thing he has to worry about are the demon beasts, but also people. I don't want to think he's so naive given he's actually an adult but I think that'll be the case.
>>
>>15717744
The ones that show up during the invasion arc are a different model from the ones used here.
These ones are described as just being a really shitty, but quiet, SK. I don't think they ever appear again after this.
>>
>>15717659
IIRC, they always had stealth robots, but the ones during the war were upgraded to be more lethal.

>>15717726
4 and 5 are that arc.

4 is translated by skythewood competently (there are inaccuracies since they are based on the Chinese raws though). 5 is starting up translation in mid-August, it'll probably be finished by early October.

>>15719457
He probably just overlooked the political implications of making powerful new weapons. To be fair, the King did say go for it.
>>
>>15717604
SAYONARAienakute
>>
>>15719457
He always had some awareness; in that "the only things that should destroy Knights is another Knight" but his "hobby" is his biggest priority. He basically builds the embodiment of all superior prototype Gundams while the NTR lab distills them into mass-producible models. Even the Tzendorg only made it to limited-production as a single-seater, because it was too costly. Though ironically, the former King laments not pushing for more of them after seeing their utility first-hand.

Eru does lament that he didn't think he'd need advanced equipment like AA or AP weaponry in V4, but goes on to develop TOW javelins for dual-purpose use.
>>
>>15720046
>To be fair, the King did say go for it.

To be fair, as far as they're concerned, those mechs will spent 99,9% of their active duty time saving people from giant monsters, so any increase in power and speed is both beneficial and welcome. That others use them to make war on other robots isn't something that should factor into their policies at all.
>>
>>15717886
While the reverse isekai elements made Build Fighters more convoluted than it needed to be, it gave out a damn heartwarming ending.

>>15717604
You only win by default. I expected Ikaruga to last longer, but it turns out it dies like a bitch soon after Volume 5.
>>
Dude tell me he meets the airship dev
>>
>>15720115
The Tzendrinble is pretty overpowered if all you're worried about is demon beasts. It has all of the power and defense of a normal Silhouette Knight plus crazy speed and endurance. Even if it wasn't about twice as expensive and only 1.3 times as expensive (assuming the rest of the parts are really inexpensive compared to the reactor), the numbers produced would still be limited because of the difficulty in piloting it compared to the Kardetolle combined with how the Kardetolle is good enough most of the time. The only time a Tzendrinble would have an overwhelming advantage in dealing with demon beasts is if giant swarms were involved, which don't happen too often anyways. Maybe their speed would benefit for something big and slow like the behemoth, but the Kardetolle should be fast enough to get the job done. This is all assuming reducing it to one ether reactor wouldn't cut down the endurance significantly of course (which it probably would).

>>15722053
I don't think so based on the spoilers I've read. Maybe he'll reappear later on.
>>
>>15722701
Tzendrible is actually a powerful workhorse (pun intended), and is practically overkill for the Kingdom's general purposes just on paper and appearance, so it's understandable that the Kingdom didn't initially feel they needed more than maybe one or two. It's after Ambrosius had seen how they were utilized that he laments not purchasing more, as a few of them with trailers can move entire squads/platoons to any area far faster than the Kardetolles can run.

+ Long-range and high-endurance design
+ High-towing capacity
+ Flexibility afforded by being able to carry other equipment on horseback in addition to the arms (the TOW rods).

It's also especially powerful thanks to generous use of strand crystal tissue for most of the design compared to only a bit here and there like the Kardetolles. If anything, they're closer to the Tyrantors in being strand tissue heavy, but while the Tyrantors make up for it with extra armor doubling as batteries and being deployed by airship, Tzendrible makes up for it with double the horsepower.

I do agree though that it has a higher learning curve compared to the Tyrantors or other humanoid Knights due to pilot mindset and the Knight courses only focusing on humanoid Knights.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.