[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought all of Tomino's stuff had been subbed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Zero_Tester.jpg (64KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
Zero_Tester.jpg
64KB, 300x381px
I thought all of Tomino's stuff had been subbed.
>>
>>15715092
I think there's an ep or few of this subbed
>>
File: banjo.png (256KB, 353x369px) Image search: [Google]
banjo.png
256KB, 353x369px
>Directed by Tomino and Takahashi
>>
>>15715092
Unless it was suddenly finished in the last few months, Raideen the Brave is only half subbed.
>>
>>15715092
Xabungle Graffiti isn't subbed either, nor are the Tomino episodes of La Seine no Hoshi.

The list of things without subs expands when you include any credits like episode directing or storyboards and such to include stuff like Samurai Giants.

>>15715586
The Tomino episodes of Raideen are subbed
>>
>>15715587
Does Brave Raideen get better or worse after Nagahama takes over?
>>
>>15715587
>Xabungle Graffiti isn't subbed either
Which reminds me, I wonder if AXSUS are still held up on that somehow.
>>
>>15715586
Neither are his episodes of Star of the Seinne fwiw
>>
File: urashima_boroto.png (1011KB, 1025x720px) Image search: [Google]
urashima_boroto.png
1011KB, 1025x720px
>every shitty seasonal anime has subs within hours of release
>20+ hentai doujins are translated and posted on exhentai every day
>Cyborg 009's manga and 2 anime series still haven't been translated
>vintage Toei and Sunrise shows are about 50/50 with key shows like Raideen and Great Mazinger half finished
>Yamato and Grendizer among others still only have shitty ESL subs

How do we get on the cartel's good side /m/? Should we just start commissioning doujin translators to work on vintage manga?
It's still better than being into older mahou shoujo anime though, that's a hopeless situation.
>>
>>15717937
Feel you, bro.

Not being subbed is one thing, some not even available in raw form now.
>>
>>15717937
>It's still better than being into older mahou shoujo anime though, that's a hopeless situation.
At least Live-Evil, johnnyenglishsubs and Kofuku Fansubs are slowly working on that (the latter in particular being a one-woman operation).
>>
>>15717937
>It's still better than being into older mahou shoujo anime though, that's a hopeless situation.
Wow, really? I'm italian so I never got into the English scene but that's really too bad, if that's the case.
>>
File: HE HATES IT.jpg (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
HE HATES IT.jpg
163KB, 1280x960px
>>15717937
Its almost like we're losing a little a piece of history
>>
>>15717981
>really?
Name an important magical girl show.
There is a 4/5 chance that show is unavailable in English.
Mahoutskai Sally and Akko-chan? No.
Minky Momo, Ribbon no Kishi? Nope.
Megu Chan, Lunlun, Lalabel Mako Chan? No.

Fuck, Cutie Honey Flash hasn't been translated, and it is a Go Nagai anime made by the most of the same team that worked on Sailor Moon. It should have endless crossover appeal for fans. the mind boggles.
>>
>>15715587
>Xabungle Graffiti isn't subbed either
Isn't it just a recap? Seems like other things are probably more important.
>>
>>15718015
>Cutie Honey Flash
>Sailor Spork started that series and the original, then croaked
The sub kunoichi are a lot deadlier and more efficient than their male ninja counterparts.

>>15718103
It actually has a few new bits, most notably Arthur surviving his in-series death.
>>
>>15715092
Sasurai no Taiyou wasn't subbed neither
>>15718015
>Mahoutsukai Sally - partially fansubbed
>Mako-chan - fansubbed
>LunLun - dubbed TWICE or THRICE (HG dub, Ziv dub and apparently Filipino English dub)
>Minky Momo - Dubbed (HG dub)
>Cutey Honey F - fansubbed
>>
>>15718684
>dubbed
intothetrash.jpg
>>
>>15717937
If you're that bothered you could pay a professional translator, although they'll only provide you with a script so you'll have to put the subs/typeset on your own.
>>
>>15718684
>Partially
Not that helpful.
>Dubbed
Literally unwatchable, defeats the entire purpose of watching these shows.
>Mako-chan and Cutey Honey F
These shows aren't completed either. Maybe stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>15717937
>>every shitty seasonal anime has subs within hours of release
Because shows are being licensed as they air you dumb fuck, because there's demand for them

There's no demand for your shitty old garbage, no studio is going to spend money on bringing over something no one will watch. Deal with it and grow some fucking taste you tasteless nostalgia cunt.
>>
>>15720284
Don't cut yourself, summer.
>>
>>15720284
What amazing new shows are you watching right now, O Cultured One?
>>
>>15717937

I mean, why not just sub it yourselves? Does anyone here know Japanese?
>>
All of these shows have Japanese subs right? How hard/worthwhile would it be to run those through google translate really quickly and keep the timestamps?
>>
>>15720552
I can't imagine that would be worth the effort.
>>
No one subs 70s super robot shows because they are shit and all the same.
>>
>>15720762
>No one
Wrong, Luurah subs them, and he doesn't care if they are shit.
>>
>>15720762
You are shit.
>>
>>15720762
Baldios intensifies
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.