[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam The Origin Manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Gundam the Origin C026 017.png (1MB, 1100x784px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam the Origin C026 017.png
1MB, 1100x784px
I dunno if you guys know, but Kadokawa is releasing the colored version of the manga digitally every month, so far we are up to chapter 41/112.

Up until chapter 25 it is ripped, but from there on, there is not a single rip. I've been printscreening them at a slow pace and little quality, but if someone here can do better, it would be really good and nice.

pic related is the best quality I can get.

Here, where you can read and so on.

http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_CW01000002020000_68/
>>
File: Gundam the Origin C030 018.png (1MB, 1083x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam the Origin C030 018.png
1MB, 1083x768px
bump
>>
>A fully colored version of a manga

I didn't even know this was a thing, I thought full color manga was considered blasphemy or some shit.
>>
>>15710636
there are, lots of.
>>
>>15710045
Thanks anon.
>>
>>15710045

If someone could rip this, that'd be awesome.
>>
>>15713790
OP here, I did "rip" every chapter so far since 25, it is low quality, but at least readable to me.
>>
>>15713859
post 'em somewhere when you can, I'd love to read them.
>>
>>15713876
uploaded the chapters 26-41 here. The rest are on madokami.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3wz4dzhmcm4nk/G._the_Origin_rips
>>
>>15710636
Do you not get out much? Dragon Ball in full color is at every bookstore ever
>>
>>15714929
>>The rest are on madokami.

Wait, where?
>>
>>15713876
>>15713790
You don't need rips, just read it online. The OP has the link to it.
>>
>>15715491
Come on it's not a secret club

Use google
>>
>>15715527
Do not be an idiot, what if they took the site out or something, also, reading offline or in non shit reader is also a better option.
>>
>>15710045
Thanks OP Iv'e been meaning to read this for a while.
>>
>>15710045

Good shit, thanks for the rip OP
>>
That's some really good colouring
>>
OP how did you manage to make the rips lower quality than the source? I mean thanks for the work and all, but it's a little on the tiny side for my tastes.
>>
>>15718947
I printscreened my screen, I dont know how the fuck how to rip and their online reader is fucking shit, so it was this or fullscale where 1 panel = the entire screen.

The most important thing is that it is readable for me. So I did. If you can do better, do it, would love to have in higher resolution.
>>
>>15718974
Maybe this:
https://archive.is/qbaWG
I don't, you probably better ask further in scanlation thread that sometimes pop up.
>>
Someone needs to redo Verticals shit translation...
>>
The site's reader is pretty awful. It'd be great to have good scans of this.
>>
>>15720560

How is Vertical's translation shit? Vertical's editions are acclaimed stuff, so I'm not seeing it.

This is a shit post isn't?
>>
>>15721312
It has been some time since I read from both versions and reading some of the forum commentaries about their differences. But iirc, when comparing initial chapters some people tend to prefer the original Viz translation, wich was made by Mark Simmons, by the way, rather then the one by Vertical. They thought the Vertical one to be more clunky. And in some of the most memorable parts it truly differs from their already classic and established english versions. Garma final battlecry is a example of this.

I do remember finding some dialogues kind of odd the first time that I read them, but I would not remember specifics about and i don't think it really undermined my reading.
>>
My ripping extension doesn't work on it.
>>
>>15710636
>I didn't even know this was a thing, I thought full color manga was considered blasphemy or some shit.

Only weeboos think a colored manga is shit.
The colorized version of Akira decades ago was infinitely better than the B/W version. And in 2017 we're still stuck with editions of the B/W version instead of great colored one.
There are some manga which are good in B/W but not all of them. And color done right can enhance a manga to new levels.
>>
>>15721521
>Tfw Epic's Akira is the definitive read, and its never been collected
>Impossible to find in parts, overpriced in lots
Pretty much my grail at this point, if grails can be bought in bits.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.