[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to watch this or can I just move on to Turn A Gundam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 16054.jpg (47KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
16054.jpg
47KB, 225x315px
Do I have to watch this or can I just move on to Turn A Gundam?
>>
>>15708807
You don't have to do anything. X is good though.
>>
>>15708807

Yes, the by laws laid down by Bandai in the International Gundam Viewing Act of 2003 state that you have to watch Gundam X and cannot watch any further iterations of Gundam made after it without watching previous ones. That's why Gundam is required viewing in Japanese schools.
>>
>>15708807
It has some pretty big visual cameos in Turn-A's big Dark History reveal, but no actual references in dialogue or anything else.

It also kind of has a proto-Dark History concept of its own in some ways since in spite of being officially an AU it makes several references to something that resembles UC when talking about the past.
>>
>>15708842
I like to think of X as a what-if of UC, with different names and character designs. Young Jamil is pretty obviously Amuro.
>>15708807
You should watch it because it's good.
>>
>>15708807
if you don't want to see it now you can wait for a blu-ray release

why is X cursed? it is the only series that doesn't have a blu-ray it took a years until we got a MG
>>
>>15708807
Watch it, Turn A is the skippable one.
>>
>>15709032
The only reason Turn Fail got one first was to celebrate G-Reco and it being an anniversary series, Bandai sees X as the "kind of there, but not UC and didn't get an international release". I'm sure ANN's garbage review helped ruin X's reputation. If only we could protest those failed gundam reviews.
>>
File: 1473745032529.png (217KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1473745032529.png
217KB, 500x276px
>>15709042
You should try being a SpAd for the Tory party, giving advice like that.
>>
>>15709044
What the fuck is this post? What are you poisoning your body with that makes you come up with all that bollocks?
>>
>>15709032
The BD for G just came out last year and 0080 is coming out soon, X is probably next
>>
>>15709054
He's trying his hardest to be a troll and make /m/ unpleasant for everyone. Ignore him.
>>
>>15709054
>>15709096
Nice samefagging you got there, Anime Suki.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.