[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck GSD???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 10e6c819b2.gif (4MB, 786x466px) Image search: [Google]
10e6c819b2.gif
4MB, 786x466px
I just noticed this now, but why did they show S. Freedom when Destiny is clearly fighting??? the hell?
>>
>>15708708

Seed Destiny is bad. What are you still not getting
>>
>>15708709
I know it's shit but why did they show S. Freedom when Shinn is clearly fighting in the Destiny? Wakarimasen
>>
>>15708711

SEED

DESTINY

IS

BAD
>>
>>15708712
That still doesn't explain why Shinn would be piloting S. Freedom
>>
>>15708713

I know. Seed Destiny is bad. This isn't complicated. The lack of a logical explanation is one of the reasons it's bad.
>>
>>15708715
I agree anon I just found it hilarious.
>>
File: st.jpg (60KB, 1273x719px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
60KB, 1273x719px
>>15708708
This was Shinn's newtype awakening. The reason he went mad at the end was that he was seeing the ghosts of Stella and Mayu blocking the Impulse like how the ghosts were blocking in Zeta/ZZ.

The Strike Freedom's vision is Kira trying to do the newtype UNDERSTANDING moment leading Shinn to say "Cut it out!".

lmao.....
>>
>>15708712
>SEED
>DESTINY
>IS
>BAD

ONLY
IN
YOUR
FUCKING
MIND
>>
SEED and SEED Destiny are still the best shows from the franchise.
>>
>>15708748
>SEED and SEED Destiny are still the best shows from the franchise.

SEED definitely is, DESTINY suffers from a lack of focus but it is still very entertaining. Certainly not the absolute disaster most guys/gals on /m/ think it is.
>>
>>15708767
Even with my nostalgia goggles on Seed was just okay. I wouldn't say it was anywhere near the best but it's also nowhere near the worst either.
>>
>>15708708
>this entire thread
Are we all just going to ignore the fact OP screengrabbed a .gif from a random Youtube video? The fuck?
>>
>>15708748
They are the best at entertaining people, because every day there are several threads here discussing them. No matter if someone watched SEED 15 years ago or didn't watch it at all, they can always kill some time here talking about it, and I love it. It's like the bible for mecha fans, everyone talks about it regardless of how old and stupid it is.
>>
>>15708708
Destiny is bad but you're retarded for not getting this scene, especially since it's reused so often.

When Shinn gets really pissed or goes SEED mode he enters into a controlled rage.
This is usually triggered by his traumatic memories.

But here he was going completely crazy and was basically having a mental breakdown.
Hence the freedom showing up (because he associated it with Stella's death)
Destiny would've worked better if it had been about shinn's decline into a vegetable due to Ray and Durandal manipulating him with his memories.
>>
>>15708711
>>15708713

That's the first Freedom actually, and Shinn's just hallucinating it approching for some reason because he's going crazy.

There was an earlier part where Shinn's dreaming he's fighting Freedom again but when he stabs it it suddenly turns into Athrun so I guess it's supposed to be part of his trauma or something.
>>
What episode is this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.