[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Force: So Long Ultraman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: chineseman.png (161KB, 639x361px) Image search: [Google]
chineseman.png
161KB, 639x361px
Dunno if there already was a thread made for this (not in the catalogue at least), but China is making this:
《钢铁飞龙之再见奥特曼》Dragon Force Movie ‖ 定档预告 大张伟变“地球大使”配音奥特曼
("Dragon Force: So Long Ultraman")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESub22Q-Zq0&t=5s

It's a movie featuring a CGI Ultraman. Doesn't look too shabby. Tsubaraya is suing.

Not mad, at least it's not Chaiyo.
>>
>>15704498
>Doesn't look too shabby.
It looks pretty shabby
>Not mad, at least it's not Chaiyo
It's via Chaiyo

http://augustragone.blogspot.com/2017/07/tsuburaya-speaks-out-on-illegal.html
>>
File: 1367641466371.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1367641466371.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>Dragon Force
>no fucking sick Herman Li guitar solos
>trailer ends with a few seconds of "Ai wo Torimodose" from Hokuto Musou
>>
>>15704520

About Unauthorized Chinese Ultraman Production Announcement

On July 10th, 2017, Guangzhou Bluearc Animation Studio, a Chinese corporation based out of Shanghai, China, issued an announcement for their latest production using "Ultraman Series Characters", and entitled "Dragon Force: So Long Ultraman" [Mandarin title: Gāngtiě fēilóng zhī zàijiàn àotèmàn, scheduled for release this October].

Regarding this announcement, we were completely unaware of their production, and the picture was made without our authorization or supervision. Also, the use various Ultraman characters and footage in this presentation/trailer seriously damages the Ultraman brand, so these actions should be resolutely condemned, and likewise deemed as absolutely unacceptable.

Now, vis-à-vis the handling of usage rights concerning the original Ultraman series productions ("Ultra Q", "Ultraman", "Ultra Seven", "Return of Ultraman", "Ultraman Ace" and "Ultraman Taro"), outside of Japan; these long-term disputes are still being pursued in several territories. Regardless, in each and every judgment, so far, we have been persistently declared the legitimate producers of the Ultraman series, and holders of all respective copyrights, therein.

Furthermore, all associated rights to create new productions, such as this aforementioned [Chinese] production, or any modification or adaptation of the Ultraman Series Characters, new or existing, still belongs solely to our company.

Based on the above, we intend to take decisive measures, including vigorous legal action, against the Chinese companies who willfully participated in and made this presentation trailer, and additionally, all parties involved in the production of the picture, itself.
>>
>>15704526

We are deeply remorse if this situation has been the cause of any concern and/or inconvenience; we also sincerely apologize from the bottom of our hearts to our valued clients, shareholders, and the fans of the Ultraman Series, as we look forward to your continued patronage and support. Thank you for your consideration.

July 19, 2017

Shinichi O'oka
President and Representative Director
Tsuburaya Productions
>>
File: somp.jpg (82KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
somp.jpg
82KB, 666x499px
>>15704520
Huh.

Fuck it then.
>>
Chaiyo is desperate. If I were a judge on the case I'd rule against them for the simple fact that they waited until Noboru Tsuburaya was dead to claim they had rights to the IP. How convenient of them.
>>
>>15704498
Is this what that one ultraman movie trailer a few years back was for?
>>
>>15704498
hahaha holy shit they lifted footage from the Hawaii tourism ads
>>
>>15705419
I nearly did a legitimate spit-take at that.
>>
File: Dragredder Surprise.jpg (33KB, 436x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dragredder Surprise.jpg
33KB, 436x750px
>>15704498
>go to the comment section
kek even other chinks are pissed
>>
File: 1500501381909.jpg (50KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1500501381909.jpg
50KB, 490x275px
>do stage promo
>just get a /fit/ guy, have him wear an Ultraman mask that looks like it's from the ending of Big Man Japan and paint his body

Fucking Chinks, my sides are in orbit.
>>
>>15704523
>trailer ends with a few seconds of "Ai wo Torimodose" from Hokuto Musou

I'm pretty sure that's the version from one of Masaaki Endoh's ENSON albums.
>>
File: Absolute_Bootleg.jpg (52KB, 855x384px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute_Bootleg.jpg
52KB, 855x384px
That's not a Specium Beam pose. That's not a Specium Beam pose at all!
>>
File: ultraman80.jpg (13KB, 299x418px) Image search: [Google]
ultraman80.jpg
13KB, 299x418px
>>15705475
Gotta hand it to the guy on the right for exuding the "fucking casuals" look while doing 80's saxium ray pose.
>>
>>15705430
>>15705475
oh shit it's Dave The Ultraman, Ultraman cousin of Dave The Clown
>>
>>15705475
Ultra Moon Man
>>
>>15705500
looks more like Seven's wideshot
>>
>>15704498
Pfft. The video got removed.
>>
>>15705682
removed?
or rehosted forever?
https://mega.nz/#!l6o00ZZK!cmVnKeu7XQdycP8ih6V7wQoIAlykyvS7ScJm_EbrTWk
>>
>>15706152
You beautiful bastard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HT3E0PaPV4

It made the news
>>
>>15705475
That chin could cut through diamonds.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.