[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We finally know Guyver-0's identity!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Ryoma Nagare is Guyver-0.jpg (94KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoma Nagare is Guyver-0.jpg
94KB, 534x800px
We finally know Guyver-0's identity!
>>
My god, he was a dinosaur!
>>
>>15697913
Casval Rem Deikun?
>>
>>15698002
>>15698031
Phoneposters need to read filenames.
>>
>>15697913
Turok?
>>
>>15697913

There's a Guyver 0?!
>>
>>15698092

>he browses /m/ not even knowing a universally known /m/ character.

Newfags sure are a blight on this Earth.
>>
>>15698237
>universally known
Obviously not, considering no one is getting OP's joke.
>>
>>15698237
>Why doesn't a MECHA fan on MECHA board know about TOKUSATSU garbage.

Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>15698434

Mecha manga/anime isn't toku you ignorant pleb
>>
>>15698434
What the actual fuck are you on about?
>>
File: are you four real sun.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
are you four real sun.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>15698436
>Guyver isn't toku.

>>15698442
>I can't read.
Okay.
>>
>>15698442
it's a summerfag
>>
>>15698451

Getter isn't toku, you dingus.

Your strawman has failed you.
>>
>>15698458
>>15698456
>>
>>15698464

>not realizing this was a disguised Getter thread the entire time
>>
File: 1499718279000.jpg (162KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499718279000.jpg
162KB, 1068x600px
>>15698467
>>
>>15698471

What is your point, anon?

The reference in OP was to Getter. Read the fucking filename
>>
File: I honestly pity people like you.jpg (37KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
I honestly pity people like you.jpg
37KB, 625x415px
>>15698473
>Guyver thread.
>W-we're t-talking about g-getter.
>>
>>15698476

I'm sorry no one understood your reference, OP.
>>
Fantastic thread.
>>
File: Average m poster.jpg (42KB, 598x582px) Image search: [Google]
Average m poster.jpg
42KB, 598x582px
>>15698477
>First I don't understand OP.
>Now I am OP.
Make up your mind, how can you be this retarded with your own references?
>>
>>15698482

You're confusing me with another anon, friend.
>>
>>15698484
You're confusing me with another friend, anon.
>>
>>15698002
I just wanted to make a dumb joke, why must the thread have taken this direction
>>
>>15698556

>the ones who don't get it shitpost
>the ones who do get it hate Getter because /m/ told them to and shitpost

You should've known, anon.
>>
>>15698527
No, really.
I'm aware that one of the super robot shows had a thing about a dinosaur empire because i've seen a meme a couple of times. If I hadn't read the thread, I wouldn't have known if it was Getter, Mazinger, or some SRW character. This Ryoma guy isn't as universally known as you think he is.
HINT:
"UNIVERSALLY KNOWN" means there is no one on /m/ who doesn't recognize him. You can say that about Char Aznable, The Major, the Green Ranger, and maybe Rider 1. Just because you know who he is and talk to a lot of other people in threads about that show doesn't mean everyone knows about it. You might make an argument that everyone on /m/ has heard of Getter, but expecting everyone to get a subtle reference about dinosaurs is overestimating the show's popularity.
>>
>>15698556
I'm sorry OP

I made a stupid spic Getterfag joke and look where it got us
>>
>>15698560
>about Char Aznable, The Major, the Green Ranger, and maybe Rider 1
I've never watched the shows that any of these come from and I don't know who any of them are, but the latter sounds like tokushit and you tokufags need to realize that the stylistic differences between toku and mecha anime are big enough that fans of one have a big possibility of not being fans of the other. There's a reason your sorry asses are contained to generals on this board and it's because you faggots really belong over at /tv/ but refuse to go there for god knows what reason
>>
>>15698577
>I don't know who any of them are, but the latter sounds like tokushit
lol if you don't know who they are, you did a pretty good job of guessing which two are toku. I think you're full of shit, and also presumptuous. I watched the original MMPR back in the 90's and that's pretty much as far as I go into toku. I still know what the original Kamen Rider looks like even though I've never seen any of the shows. I'm pretty sure you know who they are, too, even if you hate the shows.
Also it's kind of hard to believe you don't know who Char is. Gundam gets more discussion than any other franchise on /m/. And if you've never heard of The Major, you must be very, very new here considering the past year has had regular threads about the Ghost In The Shell live-action movie butchering the original material.
>>
>>15698577
begone summerfag
>>
>>15698598
You're even more presumptuous
Not everyone gets into mecha by way of all the most pleb-tier entry level shit. Of course I've heard of these because of the actual newfags that infest this board, but that doesn't mean I know a damn thing about them.
>>
>>15697913
So Guyver-0's color was green? Didn't really expect that.
>>
>>15698560
Getter is one of the most influential and iconic mecha franchises you fucking nincompoop. What are you doing on /m/?

>Rider 1
>the Major
>Green Rider

All either /a/ or literally who's
>>
Can someone else please scan guyver manga?
>>
>>15700155
Some guy scanned and translated chapter 187 last month and says he's going to do the rest. Whether he does them or not we'll have too see.
>>
>>15700184

Neat!
>>
>>15698560
>Getter pilots lesser known than the green ranger
why green? Are you implying we know who's under the mask? I certainly don't because 90% of /m/ doesn't give a FUCK about power rangers. It's retarded even to fans of japanese toku.

Rider 1 is not universally known, stop inserting your own personal tastes here. I would bet anything that getter is better known than Rider 1 if not equally so. Again, you guys are delusional if you think anyone outside the generals really watches toku.

The major? there's nothing notable about her. Sure I'd recognize her but she doesn't jump to the front of my mind as such an important icon. She isn't talked about often, I think the androids from black magic actually get more attention.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.