[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a TTGL reference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: kh3drill.webm (2MB, 940x450px) Image search: [Google]
kh3drill.webm
2MB, 940x450px
is this a TTGL reference?
>>
Please stop.
>>
File: ROBBUTS.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
ROBBUTS.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>15695160
>>
>>15695177
>sortofwant.jpg
>>
>>15695144
Probably considering it's the only mecha show millennial normies know and KH is all about pandering to normies.

But it looks good, can't wait for that inevitable PS4 price drop when the new Xbox releases
>>
>Toy Story Keyblade is a hammer drill
I love it already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4y7UK4nqnQ

Though the toy story Sora and crew seem more like lower poly versions of themselves with joints which is kinda dumb because even older Disney toys didn't look that way
>>
File: pak sora.jpg (258KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pak sora.jpg
258KB, 1000x1000px
>>15695877
>they aren't modeled on the actual toy versions
What a blunder
>>
>>15695144
I mean, meming aside, it might be.
>>
File: not_okay_at_all.jpg (50KB, 449x597px) Image search: [Google]
not_okay_at_all.jpg
50KB, 449x597px
I have to keep telling myself that today's reveal is only cool because Toy Story is cool.

I am not going down the Kingdom Hearts hole again. I only played bits of the first 2 games. I wouldn't even know where to start.
>>
>>15696044
Look up the Remixes. They're updated compilation rereleases that adapt the weird offshoot games into a standard playstyle on a single console while retaining the same story.

1.5 Remix has Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS2), Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories (GBA), and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NDS), but 358/2 Days is adapted into a 3-hour movie here instead.

2.5 Remix has Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (PS2), Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: Final Mix (PSP), and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded (Mobile). Re:Coded is a movie here, like 358/2 Days.

2.8 Final Chapter Prologue has Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD (3DS), Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage, which is a small sequel story to Birth By Sleep that ties into KH1, KH2, DDD, and KH3, and uses the KH3 engine. Lastly it has Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover, a prequel movie.

As far as the timeline of the games, it goes Kingdom Hearts χ/Back Cover > Birth By Sleep > Kingdom Hearts > Chain of Memories/358/2 Days > KHII/Coded > DDD > Fragmentary Passage > KHIII.

And yes, it is a fucking mess.
>>
>>15696044
Just get the PS4 collections sempai, whole thing on two discs.

At least play through KH2FM on Critical, one of the best action RPG experiences you can have.
>>
>>15696185
ugh... this shit is everything wrong with Square Enix. I want to play these games, just because everyone squeals about them, but complete lack of restraint, or respect for the audience's time, is just disgusting
>>
>>15696193
That is an amazing level of delusion

>>15696211
>just because everyone squeals about them
That's a pretty shit reason desu
>>
>>15696226
Please enlighten me to your superior videogame knowledge.
>>
>>15696211
Keep in mind these games were released over the course of the past 15 years. Like how Gundam has a shitton of shows and episodes, but that's 40 years worth of content right there.

If anything just start with KH1. It's fun, self-contained, and doesn't take 100 hours to beat unless you want it to.
>>
>>15696185
Re:coded is actually a DS remake of a mobile game.

Honestly KH is really only confusing from the outside looking in, just play it in true /m/ fashion PRODUCTION ORDER and you'll be fine.
>>
>>15696211
>release more than one game because it got popular, literally no different from UC Gundam, Gundam as a whole, Kamen Rider, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, etc.
>FUCKING DISRESPECTING MY TIME, GAWD
. . .
>>
I'm not surprised modern Square is having trouble grasping the style/appeal of 90s (and earlier) toy lines. Sora, Donald and Goofy appear to be block/low poly like some weird modern art toy set.
>>
>>15696193
>one of the best action RPG experiences you can have
It's not even as good as Brave Fencer Musashi on the ps2, which was released around the same time by a similar staff.
>>
>>15696315
I hope you're not talking about this abomination
>>
>>15696320
>abomination
It's fantastic compared to the PS2 Kingdom Hearts games.
>>
File: 20170716_014209.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_014209.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>15696322
Haha no, I'm one of the few people who actually likes the game but in no way is better than KH. Only thing it does better is having a cool Gainax-animated intro.
>>
>>15696331
And it has better level and boss design.
>>
File: Sort of want....jpg (83KB, 736x515px) Image search: [Google]
Sort of want....jpg
83KB, 736x515px
>>15695192
>>
>>15696282
KH is only confusing to the casuals who feel like plot important spin-offs aren't "real games" because they're not called KH3.

There are people I can't get to play BBS just because it's "not a real KH game"
>>
>>15695877
That's not the Toy Story Keyblade. It's a Command Style.

I'm really upset they didn't try to design the toy forms to look like iconic Disney toys and in Sora's case his KH1 PAK though.
>>
>>15695894
>>15696380
>Wanting something whose joints are supposed to be a seamless as possible so it will end up looking half-assed
>Wanting something only adult collectors get, instead of something an american kid like Andy would have
>>
>>15696534
>something an american kid like Andy would have
They don't really look like that now desu
>>
>>15695144
It's a getter robo reference.
>>
>>15695177
This looks really fun
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.