[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mech.jpg (176KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
mech.jpg
176KB, 450x321px
What am I in for?
>>
Zegapain is a Sunrise original mecha before Sunrise original mecha were a meme. Every couple episodes is a new revelation or twist involving the setting or characters. It manages to be pretty decent though, not the most memorable thing but entertaining enough.
>>
>>15690867
Mecha anime classics
>>
Zegapain is one of the better post 2000 mecha out there.
It's not as good as tetsujin or the fafner movie, but it's pretty great.
RahXephon has a lot of issues, but it also has a few 10/10 episodes. I think it's overall worse than zegapain but at least the robots are animated instead of the super goofy robots of zegapain.
>>
RahXephon has Maaya Sakamoto. It also has an interesting take on Aztec mythos as interpreted through aliens.
>>
>>15690867
RahXephon is a Evangelion clone even though it entered production before/during Eva's run. That said it's great and it's one of the animes that got me into mecha.
>>
>>15691717
>even though it entered production before/during Eva's run.
Doesn't that just make it's influence more likely since It was produced while it was still making rounds?
>>
>>15690867
I've only seen Rahxephon, and it's one of the few mecha shows I truly despise. It's one of the most masturbatory things I've ever seen. There's little plot because the director would rather show you how much Mayan symbolism he read out of the Pitfall 3D instruction manual than tell you an actual story. If you want to make a doctoral thesis, don't make an anime out of it.
>>
>>15690867
Two shows that aren't that similar despite a few matching elements.
>>
>>15691019
It did not have Aztec stuff, anon.
>>
>>15690867

One of the best OSTs in all mecha in case of Rahxephon.
>>
RahXephon was kinda dull for me but enough to keep me till the end. It was okay
Zegapain was too twist and turn for me, but again, interesting enough to keep watching.

Don't expect the world and both would show you a good time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.