[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum Burst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DEsxyqWUwAAd32t.jpg orig.jpg (244KB, 1300x880px) Image search: [Google]
DEsxyqWUwAAd32t.jpg orig.jpg
244KB, 1300x880px
When they say "Type Regular" you know immediately there will be "Type Irregular"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yhR9RXW5O8
>>
>>15690786
But there wasn't. Type Regular is the new thing they showed off, and as far as I can tell it's just how the 00Q was intended to deploy the Quantum Burst. Which I guess would imply the one we saw in the movie was irregular, but apparently that one is still just called Quantum Burst.

Anyways while the Quantum Burst configurations still look like shit (Type Regular is Unchained Mode levels of dumbass looking), the base 00Q looks fine. I'd have appreciated a shot of it just standing there for better comparison, but from what I can see it fixes most of the issues I had with the design: the legs have been slimmed down, the thrusters on the back of the leg look nicer, the arm guard on the right arm is thicker, and the torso looks closer to the MG's proportions than the RG's.

The only question now is if it managed to make the accessories look less shitty. From what I've seen so far the main body of the shield seems to have more details, but the GN Sword V looks as bland as ever.
>>
File: face.jpg (1KB, 56x39px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
1KB, 56x39px
>>15690786
>27k yen
>>
File: 1500040668665.jpg (59KB, 451x506px) Image search: [Google]
1500040668665.jpg
59KB, 451x506px
Well it's cool there's finally a 00Q that can pull off the quantum burst.
>>
>>15690786
>chest doesn't come out for quantum burst
what the shit, that was one of the coolest aspects of QB
>>
>>15691282
oh wait, fuck me i didn't finish the video
>>
>>15691259
I just absolutely love when a mecha's most powerful mode strips it of all the accessories and even armor.
It's what makes Naked Jehuty and Nirvash spec 3 some of my favorites
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.