[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck EF and Zeon, the real question is do you side with the Gorgonites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

Fuck EF and Zeon, the real question is do you side with the Gorgonites or the Commando Elite?
>>
>>15687529
Whichever one isn't going to fucking flip out and firebomb my house. Like seriously, there comes a point where you start getting pelted with flaming tennis balls before you decide you've had enough and get a baseball bat.

Goddamn toy war.
>>
File: 1496935482724.png (263KB, 620x321px) Image search: [Google]
1496935482724.png
263KB, 620x321px
SD Uni supports Gorgonites!
>>
Used to play the shit out of the gpc ame back in the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsWL7VtWQBI
>>
SMALL SOLDIERS, BIG BATTLE!
>>
>>15687536
This is what happens when you equip your toys that are designed to learn and "play back" with micro processors meant for self piloted nuclear warheads.

Better take some tennis lessons, Fimple.
>>
Pretty sure it's impossible to side with the Commandos. They treat everyone as a Gorgonite ally by default.

I remember the one guy trying to just give them the Gorgonites and Tommy Lee Jones was all screw you we're blowing up your house anyway.
>>
commando elite obv

theyre cool as fuck
>>
>>15687557
>Pretty sure it's impossible to side with the Commandos. They treat everyone as a Gorgonite ally by default.
That's because they are the Commando Elite, and everything else is just a toy.
>>
Gorgonites possess the power of UNDERSTANDING
>>
File: 1421787283874.jpg (33KB, 505x496px) Image search: [Google]
1421787283874.jpg
33KB, 505x496px
>8
>Liked the Commando Elite because my dad was in the military
>Thought Military=good guys
>They're actually the bad guys
>>
Neither. Gorgonites are retarded hippies and Commandos are shell blasted morons.

I'd just torch them both.
>>
>>15687783
This
All I'm left with are the Gwendy dolls that I'll tie down and glaze with my cum. SoF everyday all day.
>>
>>15687529

Commandos has the guy who looked like Sarge from Quake3Arena

>redhead and younger Kirsten dunst really looking like Real life Asuka from NGE, though she still looks like her nowadays

what happened to the 90's and early 2000's actors, really they had a lot of potential, and they got caught in a wave of shitty movies
>>
>>15687529
transformers movie before transformers
>>
>>15687529
I'm pretty sure the Barbie scene gave me nightmares.
>>
is this toy kino?

as a kid i liked the commandos because they had a unified military theme and the gorgonites were fucking everywhere design wise

didn't they fuck up a gorgonite character so bad he was just a mangled mess of plastic?
>>
>>15688036
>kino
>>>/tv/
Fuck off.
>>
>>15687529
Gorgonites. Insaniac was the coolest thing in that movie, not to mention one of the greatest names of all time.
>>
File: 11313144224256.jpg (340KB, 765x1045px) Image search: [Google]
11313144224256.jpg
340KB, 765x1045px
Fuck them both. Belch Brigade for life.
>>
>>15688510
Still annoyed me how he only had a cameo
>>
I always preferred monsters to military, so Gorgonites.
>>
>>15687661
This is exactly what happened to me. I thought the Commandos were the heroes right until I went to actually see the film.
>>
did the irl toys ever look as detailed as the film's?
>>
>>15687661
You learned the truth earlier than a lot of people.
>>
>>15688620

I was hoping the movie would get a sequel and he'd play a part in it. I loved the toy of him as a kid.
>>
>>15688765
I think there were these huge Action Man sized Chip Hazard and Archer dolls that were pretty detailed, the regular line were pretty standard.

>Stan Winston workshop makes dozen of highly articulated puppets and animatronics that lookm fucking great
>Studio says fuck it and just uses CGI for 85% of the movie
>>
I always don't get it. In the story, it is said that the toy company design
commando to be the good guy and
Gorgonites the villain that "must" loose,both in their toy story and program. But as the film show,
non of the Gorgonites have villain personalities , they are all peaceful and kind. The story and their bio on their package also shows no sign of villain, they are peaceful nature loving race that just try to find their home. What's the deal here ?
>>
>>15689392
The toy designer himself wanted the Gorgonites to be peaceful characters, but the toy company decided to make them the villains for the Commando Elite line instead.
>>
>>15689392
Both toylines were originally separate, but they got merged together to save costs on an unreasonable timeframe for development. Gorgonites were supposed to be educational toys that were exploring the world and learning and shit, while the Commando Elites were generic action cool GI Joe-esque figures. Executive decisions lead to what we see.
>>
Is this movie as good as I remember it being
I don't wanna rewatch it and be disappointed
>>
File: small-soldiers-toys-10.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
small-soldiers-toys-10.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px
>wanted Small Soldiers toys
>got Beast Machines instead
t-thanks dad
>>
>>15689438
>They never made a full set of Commando Elite
>No Link Static and Butich Meathook
>Might be a Kip Killagan
>Ochula is only from Burger King
>>
File: Freakenstein.jpg (57KB, 1000x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Freakenstein.jpg
57KB, 1000x1005px
>>15687966
What does that even mean?

>>15688036
>didn't they fuck up a gorgonite character so bad he was just a mangled mess of plastic?
They all did because in the scene where the Commando Elite break out of their boxes they fuck up all the Gorgonites and majority of them have some wear or replacement parts for the entire movie because they fixed themselves using garbage. The one you are thinking of is Troglokhan who was so mangled and fucking destroyed they rebuilt him using spare parts and a Alan's, or his dad's I can't remember, radio.
>>
>>15689427
Great premise, mediocre execution. But it's not bad.
>>
>>15689636
>>Ochula is only from Burger King
I think he technically came with one of the vehicles but he was like a static part stuck onto it and not a full figure. Its weird how his Burger King toy was so much nicer than all the rest though.
>>
>>15687529
This isn't really a moral choice, the Commandos are defective and psychotic. If you did side with them they would just kill you eventually.
>>
Real talk, as a kid I thought the Commando Elite were pretty boring looking, and considering they were intended to be goodguys in the story, Chip was the only one who didnt look like some thug who broke out of prison.

Now I appreciate them more as GI Joe parodies, but I still think Gorgonites like Ocula and Insaniac had cooler and more appealing designs.
>>
>>15687576
>and everything else is just a toy.
God as a kid I really didn't understand just how good of a tagline that is.
>>
>>15687529
I was autistic for Chip Hazard back in the day. My first online handle was named after him.
So I'll go with the Commando Elite.
>>
File: THE E-D-F DEPLOYS!.jpg (155KB, 1366x911px) Image search: [Google]
THE E-D-F DEPLOYS!.jpg
155KB, 1366x911px
I remember playing the RTS a lot, and finished the Commando campaign (burned the town to the ground, iirc)
Honestly those guys wouldn't have been out of place in the EDF.
>>
File: original.jpg (15KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
15KB, 320x426px
>>15688765
They're pretty decent, I had Archer and Insaniac (the spinning guy), they have pretty good details for the toys available at the time.

Unfortunately, coming from that era of toys, their articulation isn't the best, it's pretty much rotating at the shoulders and pelvis and that's it
>>
File: 1495576987716.png (119KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1495576987716.png
119KB, 872x632px
>>15690857
>tfw bought all the merch I can get
>Even a coloring set which gives you a diploma as a member of Commando Elite
>All the other coloring books and photo books
>Nothing comes from it
>>
>>15690948
>tfw I have this figure somewhere in my house.
>>
>>15689427
I saw the film like a few years ago and it was honestly pretty enjoyable. Not one of Joe dante's best, but still good
>>
>>15687959
Kirsten Dunst is nowhere close to as good looking as Asuka. Though Dunst is pretty good for a 3DPD.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.