[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nier Automata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 20170712213149_1.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170712213149_1.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Does /m/ like 2B's game?
>>
>>15686877
2B is very high-cut so yes.
>>
File: Nine.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nine.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>15686877
Better than the other gothic android's game
>>
I've only played two levels so far, it's been ok.
I wish spear attacks were still dashes instead of regular attacks.
>>
It crashes every 20 minutes even with FAR

Hopefully the patch fixes something
>>
>>15686984
I guess you play in Windows right?

There is a fan made patch to fix this problem.
>>
>>15686988
That's what FAR is, retard.
>>
>>15686877
Story 8/10
Characters 9/10
Music: 10/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Fappable Material: 9/10

Overall rate: 8.8

Also, A2 is still my favorite in spite of 2B's ass.
>>
>>15686991
Oh, is that how you respond to someone who tries to help? That's very nice of you, dickhead.
>>
>>15686984

If you're using AMD, are your drivers up to date? Old AMD drivers are supposedly the cause of a lot of problems.

I think that the worst problem that I've had is the rare framerate stutter (AMD user).
>>
File: pod042.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
pod042.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
>2B's game

Pic related is the real protagonist and objectively the best character, though.
>>
File: 20170713100818_1.jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170713100818_1.jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
FFFFFF
>>
visuals aside, no.

2B and 2A are fap magnets for me, but the gameplay is really lacking. I feel like I press the attack button 3 times, and only pull 1 move.

Maybe its just me, but every attack feels like it should have more "oomph" behind it. I was expecting Bayonetta levels of attack fluidity, speed and punch. I was dissappointed.

But 2B's walk tho.
>>
9S was so boring to play I literally gave up and uninstalled.
>>
>>15687034

The special attacks are pretty satisfying.

But yeah, it could benefit from a more sophisticated combo system.
>>
>>15686877
It was hard for me, too. Therefore, I am in your corner.
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 1900x1034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1900x1034px
>>15686877
I was a bit disappointed by it to be honest, some of the best things about the first Nier were the story and characters, and Automata didn't even come close to matching the first game in those aspects, the character designs looked better but their personalities were pretty one-note and forgettable.

One of the improvements that got a lot of hype was the gameplay, but before long the gameplay in Automata just got so repetitive and unsatisfying that even the mediocre combat of the first game was much more interesting to me, Automata's combat was like the most simplified and dull version of Platinum combat possible.

I think the game peaked in the very first level and slowly got worse as it dragged on, except for the opera boss fight and the part with Pascal and the Goliath, those were pretty cool.

Visuals were nice, the mecha designs were absolutely fantastic, Simone in particular is now one of my favorite robot designs ever.

Music was god tier, Simone's boss theme and the dynamic version of the desert music are the best.

Ending E was pretty cool, I sacrificed my save. That's the first time I've seen a game use credits that way, then I played Vanquish a few weeks later and laughed at how much worse it used the same concept
>>
>>15688337
You might like some of the smash games, they turn the credit scenes into minigames too.
>>
>>15689628
Some of the Hatsune Miku games too, and Katamari usually has a credits minigame.

But my favourite's gotta be Tatsunoko vs Capcom's credits.
>>
>>15686877
The characters are unlikable cardboard cutouts, the gameplay is shit, and the story is a load of garbage. The only people who liked it are retards who've never seen games that ACTUALLY do the whole "clear the game once and play it again for more/different story sequences" squealing about how original it is (it's not). That shit goes back to YU-NO in fucking 1996 and Nier is fucking garbage compared to it.
>>
>>15689678
>OW THE EDGE!!!
>>
>>15689805
irony
>>
>>15686877
It's shit. The only reasons people like it are 2B's ass and because they're faggots who think cringey edgelord shit is deep and cool

>children committing suicide!!!!!! how provocative!!!!!!!
>>
>>15689836
/thread
>>
>>15686877

Is it becoming a huge normie meme game worth it just for Moonhead guy to have a good selling game?
>>
File: CSqel28WwAE-HDe.jpg (34KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
CSqel28WwAE-HDe.jpg
34KB, 600x305px
>>15691864
Yes. The alternative is putting up with the chucklefucks at Cavia (or Access Games), yet again.
>>
It's a very good game.
>>
I really liked it, I prefer Nier and even drakengard 3

But automata is still pretty good, has the best gameplay out of the series. Though I found the side missions more fun than the main story line.

Also where are my fuckin flight unit figs?
>>
>Kaiju battle
>Huge fuckoff railgun
>Shoot the core
>onscreen countdown to bomb impact
Shit was so /m/ my dick was hard for the next five days
>>
Fanbase is really fucking annoying and I hate hearing my friend rave about how Yoko Taro is the best person ever, but the game's plot is all right.
>>
>>15688337
I feel pretty much the same way. I liked the game a lot, but it doesn't dethrone the first by a longshot.

>>15689836
>he thinks Automata is edgy
You should play Drakengard some time.
>>
File: A2 and 2B.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A2 and 2B.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>15694686
For me, the characters of Automata is more likable than the first ones as Nier and co. just murder shades because they're shades and for their own selfish reasons.

Though the first game really explored the characters which makes it more outstanding than Automata, making the characters of the latter cardboard and a bit boring if you won't rely on other side materials.

Also their music are both top-tier albeit they just remixes of 2 or 3 songs.

Also A2 and 2B are really top-tier fap material. Sorry for that.
>>
>>15686877
It is shit. People only like it because of 2B's ass.

Also fuck the normies who like it like it is some kind of deep shit. I hate normieeees!!!!
>>
>>15686877
Still better than Felcher Gundam.
>>
>>15687000
You weren't helping.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.