[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just the best mobile suit pilot passing by.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Jerid.jpg (60KB, 1062x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jerid.jpg
60KB, 1062x800px
Just the best mobile suit pilot passing by.
>>
>>15685837
Jobber
>>
>>15685837
Did he ever win any fight, ever? All I was thinking whenever he appeared throughout zeta gundam is why hasn't this clown been dishonorably discharged, executed following a court martial or at least demoted to ship's janitor yet? Why did they keep letting him get in mobile suits at all, let alone kept giving him the newest and bestest models?
With Char at least he had the reputation of being a badass before the show started, and he was in with the Zabis personally. Jerid was just some asshole. The first thing he does besides beat up a child is destroy a military building, probably killing dozens of people, by flying recklessly during fucking training, not even a real combat situation.
>>
File: Byarlant Zeta (27).png (957KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Byarlant Zeta (27).png
957KB, 1280x738px
>>15686035
>Did he ever win any fight, ever?
yeah several in the byarlant.
>>
>>15686035
He did some serious damage after Mouar died in the Gabthley and scored some kills with the Byralant
>>
File: Asemu.jpg (21KB, 319x431px) Image search: [Google]
Asemu.jpg
21KB, 319x431px
>best mobile suit pilot
>died before the end of the series
Yeah, no. Even without newtypes there are better pilots out there.
>>
>>15685837
Jerid, please, sit down. You're embarrassing everyone.
>>
>jobber messup
>>
>>15686040
He actually killed surprisingly a lot also Four,Kamille's mother,Apolly and that turn coat
>>
>>15686035
He almost beat Kamillie on the moon
Would have won if Quattro didn't swoop in.
>>
>>15686035
I honestly though he was promoted purely because he was still alive, in comparison to all the other mooks that got slaughtered he's literally one of the Titans best pilots.
>>
>>15685837
Oh, is Amuro walking by?
>>
He literally was a team rocket style running gag.

I don't know how anyone could take the writing in Zeta seriously.
>>
>>15686344
Don't think killing Kamille's mother counts as winning a fight, Jerid.
>>
File: yazan.jpg (56KB, 720x821px) Image search: [Google]
yazan.jpg
56KB, 720x821px
>>15685837
>"I am gonna violate you and your dead girlfriends"!
>>
>>15686394
Quattro was the worst, he started out fine then 20 episodes in he was reduced to almost jobbing against some fucking mook in a Hizack.
>>
>>15687660
To be fair the Hyaku-shiki is kinda of a shitty MS.
>>
>>15687674

Not really. It's not a state of the art, bleeding edge suit like The O, but it's still one of the best suits of the time and almost certainly A.E.U.G's second best suit. It's no Methuss for instance.
>>
File: 1496844259063.gif (122KB, 254x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496844259063.gif
122KB, 254x408px
>>15687647
>tfw Yazan somehow survives and eventually finds himself taking care of a loli newtype fighting elite Zeon remnants
>Somehow survives that too and ends up on an asteroid base fighting for some neo zeon remnant somewhere
Yazan is definitely one of the best pilots.
>>
>>15688070

> Yazan
> fighting for a Neo Zeon remnant
> good

Whatever shitty manga author penned that really didn't like the thought of the Federation having a cool pilot did he?
>>
>>15688084
like titans ever gave a fuck about the federation.
>>
File: 1495605539293.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495605539293.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>15685837
>>
>>15688084

The leadership didn't, but some of the actual pilots and mooks did. The guys restraining Jerid in Dakar for instance did so because they thought attacking the assembly was against the Federation and going too far for them. Yazan was pretty ambivalent on them, but never showed any interest in anything Zeon ever did to say he'd eventually switch sides. Also, while the Titans weren't part of the Federation in the end they certainly started as part of it and are generally held to be a Federation force.
>>
>>15688168
Titans loved Dakar so much they would have dropped a giant mobile armour and killed everybody in it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.