[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She didn't deserve to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

File: 1362962233597.jpg (274KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1362962233597.jpg
274KB, 450x600px
She didn't deserve to die
>>
>>15684003
Yes she did. If she was a man you wouldn't give a shit if she lived or died.
>>
File: Iok commander.png (933KB, 1020x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Iok commander.png
933KB, 1020x1330px
didn't deserve it
>>
File: Cima's Titan Marines.png (2MB, 2340x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Cima's Titan Marines.png
2MB, 2340x1131px
>>15684003
>>
File: 1219486_p0.jpg (122KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1219486_p0.jpg
122KB, 714x1000px
>>15684090
cima will never come back as a titans villain that dindu nuffins wrong ;_;
>>
>>15684003
she killed the man with the coolest name ever, SOUTH BURNING. instant death sentence right there
>>15684050
should have died in his first appearance. his death was the only appealing part of the ending.
>>
File: 55794969_p0_master1200.jpg (392KB, 1084x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55794969_p0_master1200.jpg
392KB, 1084x1200px
did NOT deserve to die
>>
>>15684003
>didn't deserve to die
>zeek

Pick only one.
>>
>>15684177
>she killed the man with the coolest name ever, SOUTH BURNING.
Glad that Rebellion fixed that and made Kelly[\spoiler] do the dead
>>
File: 14997950065534.png (409KB, 730x560px) Image search: [Google]
14997950065534.png
409KB, 730x560px
>>15684003
Waste of tiddies
>>
>>15684170
She'd drop the Titans like a colony when they break out the gas. Then it's Londo Bell for her.
>>
>>15684003
Yes, she did. I love that Kou basically went, "Fuck you, I don't care whose side you're on. You killed Burning so you die."
>>
>>15684050
Honestly, I wish Iok lived. He was better when he was an oblivious meme character who didn't get touched and was way past his "prime" time to die when Guts killed him.
>>
>>15684246
I'm not even a fan of big tiddies or old hags but god damn
If only she wasn't 0083's obligatory cartoonishly evil antagonist.
>>
File: 1493577262218.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1493577262218.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>15684246
>tfw know a girl who looks very similar to this with same tiddies
>tfw she acts like a arrogant shithead all the time
Close enough should, lads. Should I try to get a Cima gf?
>>
File: 235445637.jpg (41KB, 422x372px) Image search: [Google]
235445637.jpg
41KB, 422x372px
>killing decent human beings like Burning
>deserving to live
>>
>>15684424

Doubtful given she was happy to continue to support Zeon after they made her a war criminal and gave her PTSD by involving her in a gassing. She even screams 'Sieg Zeon' when she thinks she's about to die during the battle at A Boa A Qu according to Mayfly of Space II. Seeming it was only years in space with no support that turned her against Zeon, not any of their actual betrayals or actions.
>>
File: tumblr_nxhc06erS61r6bawfo1_500.png (191KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxhc06erS61r6bawfo1_500.png
191KB, 500x707px
She didn't deserve to die.
>>
>>15684445
How is that even a question ?
She even has the personality.
>>
File: cima.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cima.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
relevant
>>
>>15684506
Yeah she did
>>
>>15684531
I want Riddhe to leave.
>>
>>15684501
Doesn't mean she's going to hop on that train a second time.
>>
>>15684547

By the same token it doesn't mean she won't. She's already done so in the past and shown a willingness to fight for and support groups even when they gas civilians regardless of her own feelings about doing so. There's a greater chance she'd do it again than that she wouldn't.
>>
>>15684561
Disagree, can't be bothered to argue it. Doesn't mean you're right, just means I'm lazy.
>>
File: 1442812522668.jpg (66KB, 452x504px) Image search: [Google]
1442812522668.jpg
66KB, 452x504px
>>15684531
Riddhe, pls
>>
>>15684692
>>15684539
Has there ever been a bigger cuck in the gundam universe than Riddhe?
>>
>>15684731
Bernie got turned in to hamburger by the girl he liked and the only one who ever loved him was a retarded little boy
>>
>>15684740
To be fair that wasn't really a cucked situation given the fact neither pilot knew they were fighting the other.
>>
>>15684745
but we knew so it was great kuking for us
>>
She can actually survive in her route in Encounters in Space, In which she promptly ditches the Titans after realizing what they are.
>>
>>15684050
No, Hindu George Armstrong Custer totally deserved to die.
>>
>>15684014

This DESU.

The only notable thing about her was that she was a MILF IN SPACE! and that pimping, wannabe Tony Montana room she had. Her backstory was almost completely unexplained in the main story and she barely did anything except kill Delaz, then die like a chump.
>>
>>15684740
getting cucked means your girl fucking other dudes, not getting unknowingly being killed by your girl. Riddhe is the biggest cuck because his "girl" openly chose the other guy
>>
>>15685241

Getting cucked also means that you have to be dating them in the first place, at least by the traditional definition. Riddhe isn't really a cuck because he was never dating Mineva. Accepting the non-traditional, internet use of the term to mean failing to date someone means that anyone that's failed to go out with someone else is a cuck. Which makes the vast majority of people who have ever lived cucks. Multiple times over in most cases. It's just a really silly definition.
>>
>>15684501
>She even screams 'Sieg Zeon' when she thinks she's about to die
She still believe in the "Zeon" cause at A Boa Qu. This is still all before she learned that her home colony was used for the Solar Ray system and before her superiors place the war crimes on her and her unit. It's all explained in Rebellion
>>
>>15688202
>Riddhe isn't really a cuck
then he's a beta as fuck
>>
>>15688232

Rebellion is not canon to Gundam 0083, it's a retelling of it, not a deeper look at the events of the actual OVA/movie. She already knows about the solar ray according to the Mayfly of Space stuff before that point, as well as being a war criminal and her superiors snubbing her to leave for safety by then.
>>
why do the best girls always dies?
>>
>>15684194
;_;
>>
>>15684014
I still don't care but Kou's still a dumb sack of shit. The entire series is just the Albion fucking up everything the federation is trying to do to uncover the Stardust scheme and they fuck it up every time. It's not like they even stop the nuke or anything. They're complete trash and I'm glad Synapse got executed. He deserved it. So did Kou, especially after firing at literal allied command ships. It's a fucking mystery why half that crew didn't get executed like they should've considering they technically went rogue
>>
>>15684539
>>15684692
Riddhe didn't mean to kill her and regretted it immediately though. She was like his Lalah Sune
>>
>>15688242
>Being this autistic about canon in Gundam
Mayfly in Space II was specifically made to tie the release of the special bluray boxset with Rebellion. Why do you think the GP02 had the antiship rifle from Rebellion in the short (manga showed it off 1st)
>>
>>15688357
>the federation is trying to do to uncover the Stardust scheme
The federation wanted Zeon to succeed with Operation Stardust you nitwit. Especially members of the EFGFs, they were butting heads with the higher ups in the EFSFs.
>>
>>15688725

Fanservice reference.
>>
>>15688733
>The federation wanted Zeon to succeed with Operation Stardust you nitwit. Especially members of the EFGFs, they were butting heads with the higher ups in the EFSFs.
Literally two guys wanted that. And Kou and the Albion helped the badguys win by fucking up the Birmingham's secret mission and failed to protect the federation fleet from Gato during the naval review. They literally didn't do a single fucking thing right and I'm glad South Burning died like fodder because he's one of the retards who helped blow the big secret meeting.

I can't believe anyone can take any of the "good guys" in 0083 seriously when they're huge fucking screw ups without whom the story would've gone much better for the federation. What's the point of having enemies when your own allies are complete fuck ups that pull the rug out from right underneath you? Even Delaz and Gato were better than the crew of the Albion, at least they were actually loyal to their cause and competent. In the final battle the Albion just runs around like a mad dog and I can see where Fukuda got the idea for Kira because it's basically the same garbage.
>>
>>15684445
Of course.

Once you get into a relationship, see if she'll cosplay.
>>
>>15684445
opportunities like that only come once, at least give it a shot so you won't have any regrets later
>>
If i was put in charge of the next gundam tv series. I would make it a Reguld Century show. that has time traveling gundams. They go back in time to various points in history and cause massive changes. which would make everything after the events of 0083 not happen.

Starting with Cima and most of her Marines surviving. Being forcibly conscripted into Titan service. Then them betraying them, to help the AEUG against the Axis Neo Zeon. Resulting in the complete collapse of the EF government. Char then becomes the first president of the Space Colony Confederation Government. Cima retiring as a greying lady. The Lili Marleen(her ship is named after a romantic german song about a soldier made during ww1) floating at a dock at some tropical pacific island.
>>
>>15688357
Are there any records on Iraqi's execution? Since the official timeline puts him on Oakley base on April 8, 0084 which should have been around a month or so after records of the GP project and the colony drop were wiped clean
>>
i would tease her and get her into ageplay desu

older ladies desperately trying to be cute and young is my fetish
>>
>>15684003
She was one of the leaders of an unprovoked invasion. That alone means that her death is at the very least deserved.
>>
File: ioklives.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ioklives.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>15684050
He was just an idiot. He was clearly devoted to his men and repeatedly risked his own life.
>>
File: Heero laughs over Purustitute.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heero laughs over Purustitute.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>15684506

Its the fate of Purus
>>
File: pls no bulleh.png (759KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
pls no bulleh.png
759KB, 960x720px
>>15692391
>filename
ONORE TRIPFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15684194
she killed biscuit so yes she did
>>
>>15692375
There's a difference between just being an idiot and being a fucking moron who wastes air just by breathing, when a girl that was literally picked up off the streets knows more about the things that your ancestors killed to gain power, then you should consider putting a gun to your head and relieving everyone of your stupidity.
>>
>>15684003
Could you have atleast used a spoiler you faggot?
>>
>>15692495
You're on /m talking about a series over 20 years old, if you want to avoid spoilers then don't fucking visit /m.
>>
>>15692503
But a lot of the shows watched and enjoyed here are very obscure to the extent that many here haven't seen much of them, much less people only just starting to watch robot shows. 0083 less so, but it's just a courtesy to avoid spoiling.

What are you currently watching, by the way?
>>
>>15684003

>Remember to draw her as evil as possible and cackle like a supervillain so that everyone ignores how much Zeon screwed her over and that she was actually trying to prevent a terrorist attack.

Meanwhile Gato and his bald fuckbuddy get this weepy music every time they get a scene together as they plot planetary bombardment
>>
File: DELET DELAZ FLEET.jpg (195KB, 1028x951px) Image search: [Google]
DELET DELAZ FLEET.jpg
195KB, 1028x951px
>>15693815
zeek cant do no nothin no wrong dey are good boys
>>
File: tears - 2.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
tears - 2.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>15684506
Marida onee-chan ;_;

>>15692391
FUCK YOU
DELETE THAT
>>
>>15693815
If you assume that was intentional it's actually a pretty cool thematic device (or at least it worked out that way. Cima is portrayed as evil when she's actually trying to do the right thing (someone here once said she was the true hero of the show, which U agree with), and Gato gets all his speeches about honor and whatnot all while he's killing thousands of people. It's flipped.
>>
>>15693815
>and that she was actually trying to prevent a terrorist attack.

No, she was actually trying to just screw over the rest of the fleet for revenge. She didn't give a flying fuck about the nuking or drop one way or another.
>>
>>15694167
Except she did, because her revenge was helping the federation ruin the plan and push the Delaz fleet's shit in. It's a case of the enemy of my enemy is my ally.
>>
>>15693815

> Remember to talk about how Zeon screwed her over and act like she's a tragic character while ignoring that none of the sympathetic elements of her character are actually in the story and even when considering that side material she still stays a loyal Zeon soldier for the whole war despite multiple betrayals because Sieg Zeon was just that important that killing millions against your knowledge or will is fine
>>
>>15684170
>palette swap feddies
>turncoat when losing
If she lived long enough, she would end up in Neo Neo Neo Zeon anyway
>>
>>15684003
Will we ever see a doujin that doesn't involve scat?
>>
>>15696744
Maybe on hgundam. Oh wait...
>>
File: 1494142171579.jpg (238KB, 845x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494142171579.jpg
238KB, 845x600px
>>15696694
Cima has never betrayed anyone in her life
>>
>>15699107
I still find it ironic, that special 'police' force meant to suppress any future spacenoid quarrels, turned on the Federation, became a pawn of Jupiter warmongers, literally switched the sides with AEUG, and ended up joining the ranks of the very Zeon terrorists they were meant to suppress.
>>
>>15699107
Except for Zeon and Delaz, who was willing to put her back on the right track. Which was her own damn fault seeing as she got a multi rank promotion and her own fleet after she gassed the colony. She was being set up as a patsy and decides to blame everyone else when it all comes falling down on her..

Then she after stabbing Delaz in the back, she lets her ego get the better of her which ruins all her plans and then gets her killed in the end because she's to damn indecisive. Oh and she dies by running into a giant cannon which causes her gun to SHOOT HERSELF. An indignant end for an indignant person.
>>
>>15699190
>put her back on the right track
>by the side that deceived her into doing their wet work in the first place and let her take the fall for it

Their cause betrayed her first; she didn't owe them a damn thing.

>Which was her own damn fault seeing as she got a multi rank promotion and her own fleet after she gassed the colony.

Is that supposed to be a non-sequitur?

>She was being set up as a patsy

Too bad she didn't realize that until after she'd already gassed the colony.

>and decides to blame everyone else when it all comes falling down on her.

Yes, it's her fault the brass responsible for the gassing decided to shove it all off on her so they could get off unscathed and untarnished.
>>
>>15699190

She didn't even decide to turn on Zeon till after a few years spent with little to no support or contact pirating in space. Which is at least partially her own fault, because while her superior wouldn't let her retreat with Zeon she also declined to give up her ship, the Lilly Marlene for amnesty by the Federation and put the physical space she owned (i.e. house) above the needs of her men or the spiritual concept of a home (i.e. that its more than just walls and a ceiling and replaceable so long as you have the important things).

She was given rank as blood money to keep her quiet and pacified after the gassing, but it either wasn't actually necessary or she puts ambition and power above morals anyway and it worked tremendously well because she's still entirely loyal several weeks later at A Boa A Qu going by Mayfly of Space II. Given she screams 'Sieg Zeon' when she thinks she's about to die, I'm betting it's the former, but it could be the latter I suppose.

Regardless, I wouldn't see her as tragic personally because while Zeon made her bed, she chose to stay in it. She never even appears to consider not staying until years after Zeon left.

>>15701029

> Their cause betrayed her first; she didn't owe them a damn thing.

By then she had a history of being willing to be a silent martyr for personal gain, so Delaz has no reason not to think it won't work again. And that she won't be a loyal soldier for the cause if given the opportunity. She might not owe them a thing, but they don't owe her anything either, given she apparently took their bribe without complaint, and they certainly have no reason to expect she won't help them either.
>>
>>15699125
Because the Titans were always meant as a power play first. All that business about stopping Zeon was a smokescreeb to cover up their real intentions.
>>
>>15706174
That Delaz believes she won't betray them based on past events doesn't make her betrayal of them suddenly a bad thing or their earlier betrayal of her somehow an acceptable thing. Fact is, we know so little that it's hard to make a judgment call in earnest. Nothing you've said is technically incorrect, of course.
>>
>>15684531
Fuck you, Riddhe. You sack of shit.
>>
>>15684003
She's a woman, she deserves every ounce of bad things that happened to her.
>>
>>15706853

I don't think her betrayal of Delaz is a bad thing. I'd say she did the right thing eventually, even if she did it for the wrong reasons; entirely understandable and very human reasons, but still not morally great ones given the circumstances of her past. I just wouldn't hold her up as some tragic heroine maligned by the writers and plot the way some anons do.

I'd also say Zeon betraying her is actually fairly acceptable however, at least in the case of the gassing. Not informing the common soldiers of the totality of a plan, even a horrific one is pretty standard operating procedure. The crew of the Enola Gay and the other planes in the group didn't know just what they were doing for instance. All they were told is that what they were doing would shorten the war. Zeon not informing the common soldiers that they were deploying lethal gas to colonies is understandable given that limiting information also limits is spread beyond your own side. What was repugnant was them doing it at all, not that they didn't inform the rank and file. Cima took the promotion and appeared happy to support Zeon despite it afterward, so I wouldn't even really term it a betrayal honestly. Her superior pushing her as the instigator of the entire thing is a betrayal, but making her do it isn't really. Especially not when she doesn't appear to hate Zeon for it.

I'd also view the idea that we just can't comment on anything either way because of a lack of information as rather silly, since we do know some things, like the fact she continued to support Zeon and even continued spouting propaganda when she believed she was about to die. We don't know everything about her life, but we know enough to pass judgement on part of it.
>>
>>15688364
Stop being such a bleeding heart Bannana.
>>
>>15707561
Well, we're leaving out the PTSD, for one. That's a fact. I'm not going to defend her staying with Zeon, but at the point we see her she
(a) doesn't like Zeon
(b) is actively working against Zeon/for the Federation
and
(c) is killed for a stupid reason

That's enough to take her side.
>>
>>15707590

I'm not leaving it out, I just don't think pointing out someone has PTSD automatically makes them (a) antagonistic towards the faction they were working for when they got it or (b) sympathetic. Having it is awful, but that doesn't make the person who has it sympathetic. Nor do we know she hated Zeon for causing her to have it, only that she had it and that she was planning on betraying Delaz. She stuck with Zeon as long as they'd have her after the event that gave her PTSD, happily so going by Mayfly of Space II and only appears to have soured on Zeon as a faction after years without them. To me, that says she hated Zeon for abandoning her, not for making her complicit in mass murder of civilians.
>>
>>15707659
Sure, not arguing against that. I'm saying that, for whatever reason, she doesn't like them now, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>15707690

I agree, but her not liking them doesn't make her sympathetic on it's own. Nor does it make her mistreated by the plot or some kind of misunderstood hero or anything the way some people paint her.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.