[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOO FAST 2 LIVE: A SEPED RACER SAGA Speed racecar was driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Speed_Racer_Family.jpg (51KB, 198x175px) Image search: [Google]
Speed_Racer_Family.jpg
51KB, 198x175px
TOO FAST 2 LIVE: A SEPED RACER SAGA

Speed racecar was driving too fast for the cops to handle so he was on the run. "The accumulated speeding fines that the system has curicfied me with will destroy my financial living! I am cast out by the weak!" say speed racer with anger. speed racer was chase by cops and there were 30 cop cars but he knew how to handle them so he braked and they all had to steer to get out of the way of the car so that they didn't scrash to that then there were too many pf them on the road os they all had to steer away from each other so they all drove off the roac nad off the clif and they died. "I know how to handle the slow and the dumb" say speed racer with satisfaction. speed racer found a road where there was a loop ion the air so he drove on it and he went in a circle in the air and he ran over a cop that was patrolling it. "Halt, you need a clicense to drive on this loop" and pseed racer didn't care and he said "loop your way around my tires" and when the cop got run over he was stuck on tire. Speed racer drive to Trixie's house and he said "hey babe, I may cum fast but I cum fast more times than your pussy can handle" and they had sex for six hours. speed racer ass was a blur as he maximum stimulation rammed rod into Trixie as multiple speed orgasms cum accumulate into extra lubrication so that for Trixie vagina was like slip and slide of tender fast stimulation passion. "OOUUGH" scream Trixie as she came so hard she squirt fluids half body weight. But then she was dehydrated so she had to get a Gatorade before they culdh ave sex again. "That was as good for you as it was for me" said Trixie with post-gromasmic attidue and she smiled and they made out but then the cops were there. "You killed one of our own, now it is time!" so they set the house on fire and Trixie died but they thought speed died but he didn't he was just unconscious so after they left his fist came out from the fmaling wreckage and he was vengeance minded with fury.
>>
Shitposting is against the rules.
>>
>>15680129
>"OOUUGH" scream Trixie
I remember that song
>>
>>15680137
Johnny Spaceboots is not a shitposter.
Johnny Spaceboots is an institution.
>>
>>15680137
fuck outta here
>>
>>15680129

Fuck off back to FanFiction.net
>>
Johnny Spaceboots is still alive?
>>
>>15680896
Apparently, it gives me some hope for /m/
>>
>But then she was dehydrated so she had to get a Gatorade before they culdh ave sex again.

Wow.
>>
File: 1492057887599.jpg (81KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492057887599.jpg
81KB, 782x960px
>>15680129
>tfw reading this with fucking Gearjammer on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U-ermF-tQA

CPSACBOOTS
Fucking awesome.
>>
>>15680129
Bless you Johnny Spaceboots.
>>
Make sure you don't drive over cliffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY9YNF5MMQo
>>
Is Speed Racer really /m/? Because I feel like I'm more likely to see threads about on /co/ than here.
>>
>>15680129
When are those motherfuckers at Tatsunoku going to give Speed Racer the Sins/Crowds/Yoru No treatment?
Seriously imagine a Speed Racer that is mix of Acceleracers, Fast and the Furious and Drive.
Something that is equals parts awesome and trying to hard to be cool.
>>
>>15682431
You mean like initial d, but with shenanigans?
>>
>>15682339
I mean it's not any less /m/ than half the shit we talk about here.
>>
How did /m/ feel about the live action movie?
>>
>>15682470
Yeah, like the world of Speed Racer is seemingly centered around racing in the original series.
So maybe there could be this underground organization of rich fucks that organize illegal super races for entretainment offering prizes for to whoever is vitctorious and Racer X wants to bust their ring so he gets Speedy to help him out and stuff.
>>
>>15680129

But what about the monkey?
>>
>>15682498

Have that mixed in with the "Legit" races and I'm down for that. Hell, make the underground races be cross-country rallies in ridiculous locales with everybody using weapons and I would be super down for that.

>>15682431

The last time Speed Racer was given a modern re-boot it dot BTFO by a Cyber Formula OVA (ZERO I think?) in sales and didn't even get to half of the episodes planned.
>>
File: 1453741003576.jpg (24KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1453741003576.jpg
24KB, 500x518px
>>15680129
This is fucking gold. Sequel when?
>>
I've always been interested in Speed Racer. Does anybody know how enjoyable/good the manga or other versions of it are?
>>
>>15684862

The Anime was one of the first adaptations to actually change quite a few things from the Manga version, from little details like Speed and his family having formal wear instead of wearing the same outfits all of the time, to larger story-related stuff like Captain Terror getting a career-ending crash during the Alpine Rally instead of a stand-in and Racer X revealing his true identity room Speed in the last chapter.

On the whole, I would stick with the Anime despite some filler episodes here and there. The Manga is fine if you're a collector though.
>>
>>15682487
I actually really really liked it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.