[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where's the kamidaio thread? sub is out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

where's the kamidaio thread?
sub is out.
>>
>>15679121
I'd question if this is /m/, but if Kaiju Club gets a pass I guess this might get through on a technicality.

Good first episode though.
>>
>>15679125
It was very entertaining, but it also made me a bit sad. There's a steady increase in shows aimed at or about the revitalisation of Japan's dying towns.
>>
>>15679127
you can't revitalise if there is no babbies.
every nips need to have 3 children at least.
>>
>>15679127
>There's a steady increase in shows aimed at or about the revitalisation of Japan's dying towns.

Stupid Tokyo money is being put to work so that we can steal their cartoons.

It's a very bizarre situation.
>>
>>15679127

To be fair, it's a good way to promote tourism and show off your town. Rinne nó Lagrange tried the same thing, though I believe it got some backlash for being a blatant tourism ad. Can't say as I see why people would care though, I leith ved it and found the settings very attractive looking. I'd visit just because of it.
>>
>>15679133
>so that we can steal their cartoons
Kadokawa is opening animation schools and studios in Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, some Europe countries, and there should be around 10 ~ 20 of those by the end of 2020 to train new blood or new low cost slaves.
You don't have Japanese cartoon after 2020.
>>
>>15679173

Maybe someday Shueisha or some other company will try to save manga too, because the weekly schedule burns out or kills mangaka which, to me, is even more alarming than the problems animation is having; even if it's not as apparent.
>>
This show is so to be so fun and ignored!
>>
>>15679131
le ebin bab meme

>>15679173
Oh no, not trash instead of trash
>>
>>15679121
I kinda wish they made a more standard Local Hero anime, instead of the usual moe version.

Or at least have a mature lead lady like the start, instead of the high schoolers.
>>
>>15679217
There are many monthly magazines. The issue is that the best selling ones are the weekly ones.
>>
>>15679276
>Or at least have a mature lead lady like the start, instead of the high schoolers.

There was the one about an adult magical girl whose marriage broke up because she'd rather preserve the universe than partake in the D and watch it all be destroyed.
>>
>>15679244
What?
>>
>>15679276
>I kinda wish they made a more standard Local Hero anime, instead of the usual moe version.
We all do, but then the show wouldn't exist because the universe isn't fair.
>>
>>15679280
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>15679629
Oku-sama wa Mahō Shōjo was interesting but ultimately not that great, mostly because they added somebody for the (male) audience to project themselves into.
>>
I can't get over how old-fashioned the Kamidaio character is.

It's fucking hilarious.
>>
We have reached a new tier of maximum little girl gayness.

I report, a new tier has been reached.
>>
>>15679449
I don't, that'd be boring as hell and no one would watch it except a few niche losers like you.
>>
>>15679437
>What?

Exactly
>>
>>15679911
How would you know?
>>
>>15679276
>>15679449
>They didn't watch Samurai Flamenco
>Asking for things that already exist

I love normalfags.
>>
>>15679164
There's a lot of anime that have really obvious location shots that might drive tourism, but I don't know how many of those are actually funded by a tourism organization like Rinne's was. Like Uchuu Patrol Luluco sells ogikubo pretty hard but I'm sure no one paid for that. More seriously, is there some sort of concerted effort by a governing organization to make these shows aimed at highlighting the dying countryside? Is it just the nature of the era they live in that it's at the fore of the public consciousness and thus attracts fiction? Is it secretly about fetishizing people who live in the sticks?

>>15679751
The entire episode had me in tears. No matter the rest of the series at least this will always exist,

>>15679762
Her first reaction was to rub her face against the face of a girl she is only slightly acquainted with. Who knows how deep it goes.
>>
>>15681057
gup.
kyoanus shit is based in uji.
paworks shit based in toyama.
yamakan did a fukushima shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.