[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flint, Ansem, and Kino. The greatest Gundam protagonists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1498570746923.png (3MB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498570746923.png
3MB, 1130x1600px
Flint, Ansem, and Kino. The greatest Gundam protagonists.
>>
>>15675628
inb4 Goobly Bowtie
>>
>>15675628
If only the show didn't focus on their dopplegangers Flit, Asem and Kio. It's like Kingdom Hearts, I think, where even Nobody's got an X added to the original's name. Only in reverse, where everyone here has an N removed from the name.
>>
>>15675628
Stop making this same exact thread, if you have nothing you actually wish to discuss then leave, or lurk
>>
Flit >= Asemu >>>>>>> Kio
>>
>>15675628
Flit is a better protagonist than Mikazuki.
>>
>>15675628
Flit "KILL ALL VEGANS" Asuno was the protagonist /mpol/ deserved, but not the one it wanted or needed.
>>
>>15681987
>mpol
No. Fuck off back to pol.
>>
File: Genderswap Zeheart.jpg (1008KB, 864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Genderswap Zeheart.jpg
1008KB, 864x1200px
>>15675628
Asem's entire arc was wasted. Just change Zehart into a female to make Asem's borderline homoerotic feelings for Zehart work out, and we'd already have an upgrade of the romance.
>>
>>15682321
This actually would've worked better.
Kio being a half Vegan-half terran child would've been a cool way to portray the whole theme of the series.
>>
>>15675628
Super Soldier Ansen > The rest
>>
File: Flit's_Legacy.jpg (457KB, 1104x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Flit's_Legacy.jpg
457KB, 1104x1434px
>>15675628

Flit is the only Savior.
>>
>>15682321
If it would have stopped Zehart from character assassinating himself near the end, fine.
He sacrificed all his men just for a minuscule chance at something he knew wouldn't have worked. Why did he act so surprised when it failed?
>>
>>15686164
Did the war really continue for 30 so more years after the final battle depicted in the show?
If so, Flit's methods probably would have saved more lives.
>>
>>15682321
>Asem's entire arc was wasted.
Ugh. Really annoying.
>A good portion of his drama comes from daddy issues
>Ends up becoming a worse (see: absent) father than Flit anyways.
>FLIT ends up standing in as Kio's father figure for his entire childhood, making it even more twisted.
>>
>>15682342

Personally I've always liked the idea of Asemu killing Zeheart on Flit's urging in the finale of the second generation but realizing doing so was a horrible thing to do and rejecting Flit and his need for Flit's approval because of it, before leaving for Mars to try and break Ezelcant's hold on the populous so that there's no more Zeheart's produced with Flit developing an AGE-3 using the AGE device while Asemu develops the AGE-FX for an undeground Vagan movement he heads (let's call it Bisidian) entirely alone (proving himself a better technician than his father in the process since he does it with no AGE device), before his son with a Vegan woman, Kio pilots the AGE-FX against an older, even more obsessed Flit in the AGE-3. I do think Kio should have been half Vagan in some fashion too though, yea.
>>
> The greatest Gundam protagonists.

I dunno about greatest, but they certainly aren't the most powerful.
>>
File: 1452109419772.jpg (190KB, 509x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452109419772.jpg
190KB, 509x800px
>>15681987
Flit really calms down on the whole exterminate Vegans thing at the beginning of Gen 3, it really felt like he accepted he was an old man and that the young Kio would be the one that would become a savior.

Then Kio gets kidnapped by the Vegans and Yunoa gives him that whole talk about being honest with his feelings and he just goes full speed ahead with wiping them all the fuck out.
>>
File: 1397660817018.jpg (274KB, 893x605px) Image search: [Google]
1397660817018.jpg
274KB, 893x605px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.