[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did SEELE mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: q.png (207KB, 1365x613px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
207KB, 1365x613px
What did SEELE mean by this?
>>
>>15673575
You can't hide recording devices in your clothes if you're naked.

Also, they were jerks.
>>
>>15673575
It was retconned that SEELE are immortal spirits or some shit. They swap bodies apparently, might've been scanning Ritsuko as a potential host.
>>
>>15673757
k
>>
>>15673575

Huh, I was wrong number,4. The carpets DO match the drapes. Looks like I owe you a steak
>>
Plan ahead when writing
>>
>>15673758
And then Gendo deletes them in Q. Shit happens.
>>
File: q.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>Ritsuko Akagi, the truth about you is <inaudible>
What did he mean by this!
>>
>>15673774
Literally nothing. An interview with Yamaguchi, Ritsuko's VA, showed that they just wanted an excuse for Ritsuko to die like a bitch. What Gendo says doesn't matter, what's important is Ritsuko shows she's a soft and weak woman.

http://www.evaotaku.com/html/rcb-seiyuu.html
>>
>>15673774
Just getting the obvious out of the room first
>I love(d) you
>>
>>15673575
>trying to derive meaning for anything in NGE

That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>15673603
You are partially right anon, but you do realize that human body, especially that of womanly kind, has a few openings perfect for installation of such devices right? Besides, SEELE was a group of dirty old men, do you think they would pass a chance to look at a naked woman?
>>
>>15673757
Rebuild is a sequel. Probably.
>>
The ending of the manga is the most superior ending in Eva.
>>
Evangelion is so deep and intricate, I plan on writing my college thesis on it.
>>
>>15673603
>You can't hide recording devices in your clothes if you're naked.

Put one up your ass or your pussy.
Isn't that what Angelise did with the ring ?
>>
>>15674831
>tfw one quote from its director destroys your entire premise
That had to have happened to some poor fuck.
>>
>>15673575
Nudity can be humbling.
>>
>>15674831
Eva's ability to look deep with ultimately meaningless fluff would make for an interesting paper subject desu
>>
Eva was an insult to the mecha genre.
>>
File: 1496426699948.jpg (229KB, 975x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1496426699948.jpg
229KB, 975x1052px
No. What did they mean by this?
>>
File: wew.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>15674831
you must be a cruel angel
>>
>>15673757
>What?
That's retarded Anno for you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.