[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did they mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

what did they mean by this
>>
>>15671862
A legitimately good series that one faggot memed to hell so /m/ never watched it.
>>
>>15671862
Nothing, which is why the director was so disappointed he decided to reboot it.
>>
>>15671872
Even valvrave had better plot, characterization, character development, and animation than this show. At least the Jior kids made it to the moon. The daishogun kids didn't leave for the capital until the last episode. Hell the antagonist got so sick of waiting for the MC, he just tracked him down.

I have no idea why you keep trying to astro turf people into think shit like this, Skelter Heaven, and Cannidate for the Goddess are good shows, and that Patlabor, Infinite Ryvius and Rayearth are bad shows.
>>
>>15671886
Shame his kickstarter failed. He might have been able to salvage it. The ideas behind the show here solid, it was just hampered by the execution.
>>
I don't know. Only thing I do know is that I think the girl in the purple suit is in one of the eroge I played.
>>
>>15671969

She looks like a character out of a lilith soft game, but she's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McKLbVzF_qg
>>
>>15671955
>Even valvrave had better
Opinion discrarded
>>
>>15672021
>OH I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS ASTRO TURF IT'S SO DELICIOUS
>>
>>15671955
>Patlabor, Infinite Ryvius and Rayearth are bad shows.
They are bad though
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.