[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argento Soma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1498914203762.jpg (361KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498914203762.jpg
361KB, 800x600px
I'm thinking of watching pic related. The mech designs look incredible. But I'm curious: is it just another RahXephon Evangelion ripoff show?
>>
Not really, no. I mean, it does have space aliens and conspiracies, but it's different.

And that end theme is awesome.
>>
It's Frankenstein as a mech show, actually.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (53KB, 1065x405px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53KB, 1065x405px
>>15668154
>>15668104
>>15668044
It was all of the above and tetsujin 28 but with a loli instead of a shota
>>
>>15668044
>another RahXephon Evangelion ripoff show
The difference is that Argento Soma answered all the questions it had and not leaving the audience hanging in the end.

Ok, it's been a while since the last time I saw it and I could be wrong but I do remember the ending is pretty satisfying.
>>
File: Frank VS Alien.webm (3MB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
Frank VS Alien.webm
3MB, 704x528px
I wish this show had more action sequences worth turning into webms. The fight scenes aren't even bad, it's just one of those shows that's hard to capture well.

>>15668044
It's actually really good. It has a really slow start but it picks up at the second half. The slower first half gives everything more context though. Also the MC is a total edgelord and only tones down his edge a tiny bit toward the end, but the twist is that he's mostly justified in his edge and you can sympathize with why he does the things he does.

>>15668104
>And that end theme is awesome.
I never skipped the ending, it really was great.

>>15668907
It answered most of the questions. We still don't know exactly what happened to turn the guy into ayy lmaos, though it's not something that really needs explaining. Especially with the expedition at the end, since the cast themselves depart to find those answers.
>>
File: Tomato.webm (206KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tomato.webm
206KB, 640x480px
>>15668044
It's actually one of my favorite shows, but it is very slow and character driven so it isn't going to be for a wide audience. You also have to be willing to go along with a show where the main character is intentionally portrayed as a huge self destructive asshole. He is actually well written and believable though.
>>
>>15668947
That poor tomato!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.