[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He didn't deserve to die so early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

He didn't deserve to die so early
>>
>>15667842

Yeah, well, that's fucking war for you. The soft and romantic will always bite it, probably sooner than later.
>>
>>15667842
Gihren take off that wig.
>>
it wasn't char's fault, he's never betrayed anyone
>>
File: Garma_and_Char.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Garma_and_Char.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Would they have been real friends under different circumstances?

I don't think Char really hated him
>>
>>15667890

Which really shows what a psychopath Char actually is, for those who think he was "OOC" in CCA. This is a man who needs to murder a friend he genuinely likes just to fulfill some "higher purpose" that exists in his head. Countless disturbed murderers have similar motives.
>>
File: 2017.07.05_23.54.07.jpg (107KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017.07.05_23.54.07.jpg
107KB, 960x720px
>>15667934
There are people that doubt he is a psychopath?

How about that time he shot 3 feddie civilians in cold blood because they got in his line of sight?
>>
>>15667940

Yes! THANK YOU for remembering this fucking scene. I've brought it up on here before and no one knew what the fuck I was talking about.

I'm curious: does he do this in The Origin too?
>>
>>15667966
>Does he do this in The Origin too?
He beats the shit out of a random dude on Texas Colony because he thought he was a spy, and Artesia had to stop him from murdering the dude. Then he goes on and kills not one, but two people who were a family friend, and an ardent follower of Char's birth family. There was also that time when he was a kid where he blew up three Federation Guntanks without a care in the world.

Even though Origin isn't fully canon, the behaviors of Char are fairly consistent. Dude is not right in the head.
>>
>>15667940
what episode is that
>>
>>15668011

The one where Garma's girl tries to take revenge and some how has the clout to order around Zeon military personnel
>>
>>15668028

and at the end of the episode Char just appears out of nowhere , with a Luggun of all air craft
>>
>>15667842
He didn't deserve his post to begin with.>>15667940
>How about that time he shot 3 feddie civilians in cold blood because they got in his line of sight?
When you see several people wearing civilian clothes coming out of enemy vessel, you should suppose that they can be spies. This is war, goddamit.
>>
>>15668036

Also White Base was full of civilians that were on the spot conscripted
>>
File: Garma-zeo-net.jpg (17KB, 336x375px) Image search: [Google]
Garma-zeo-net.jpg
17KB, 336x375px
>>15668036
>He didn't deserve his post to begin with
I will need to disagree, mainly for three reasons. First, Garma is the only member of his family, as far as we know, who formally graduated from a military Academy. Second, even if Char was obviously supposed to be the first of his class, Garma would still have ranked something like second or third, which is already something. And thrid, the North America campgain which he was commander, nominal or de facto, was a success, so we can't discard that he have some degree of competence in his position.
>When you see several people wearing civilian clothes coming out of enemy vessel, you should suppose that they can be spies. This is war, goddamit.
In that I agree with you.
>>
When people say Char went crazy in Char's Counterattack I always wonder if they've seen 0079.

Char was always a psychopath.
>>
>>15667842
He died like a man at least.
>>
>>15668049
>Garma is the only member of his family, as far as we know, who formally graduated from a military Academy
This doesn't make him instantly fit for his place as a commander.
>Garma would still have ranked something like second or third, which is already something
Well, we can't prove that his high grades are the result of his real efforts since he's the Leader's son and his points could be "increased".
>>
File: zune30gb.jpg (81KB, 640x584px) Image search: [Google]
zune30gb.jpg
81KB, 640x584px
I LOVE Garma's personal color scheme. Reminds me of those old brown Zune mp3 players.
>>
File: 1437023667097.jpg (2MB, 2400x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1437023667097.jpg
2MB, 2400x3504px
>>15668066
I like how you ignored the part of that Anon's post where he referenced the established fact that Garma succeeded at his duties as a commander. Gotta poke holes in his military academy graduation and claim that that's irrelevant instead.

Some weakass shit. I'm not aware of any point in MSG or otherwise where it's shown (or even implied) that Garma's position was purely out of nepotism. If anything, the Zeon hold on North America was Zeon's strongest hold since it didn't start to erode until after Odessa fell, iirc.
>>
>>15667934
The aftermath shows him feeling awfully empty about having done so. Hell, Artesia has to slap some sense back into him so he actually goes off to finish the job with Kycilia.
>>
>>15667842
坊やだからさ
>>
>>15668091

True sociopaths are great actors. He openly admitted to how "empty" he felt about killing Garma to get into Kycillia's graces, and it worked. Haman also calls him out for being a phoney actor in Zeta.

Also, Sayla does no such thing as "slapping sense into him". She basically just convinces him not to hate Amuro for the time being.
>>
>>15668107
This. Even Sayla doesn't give 2 shit about char anymore.

Yes I know the VA was unavailable but still
>>
>>15668051
He always was a psychopath, thing is he knew how to control himself, and he himself believe he was right, in the final moments of CCA the dude finally just let everything flow.
>>
File: 1493161650777.jpg (160KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
1493161650777.jpg
160KB, 1200x742px
>>15667842
Actually, in the federation, I would drag you out of your house while you shit and piss yourself in fear, then I'd put you up against the wall, ask if you have any last words while you hysterically beg for mercy like a little bitch, and finally free humanity from the burden of your existence. To end the day, I'll go for a swim in the free public swimming pool with my hot Indian GF (also in the titans), cracking jokes and laughing about the colony dropping faggot I just blew the fuck out of this universe.
>>
File: GaliGaliKV.jpg (239KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GaliGaliKV.jpg
239KB, 1333x1000px
>>15667842

Pic related more or less exists to show you what happens if he survived. Don't sweat it too much.
>>
>>15667885
>>15668036
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>15672857
But he DIDN'T betray anyone. He was planning to kill them all from the start.
>>
>>15667934
>he was "OOC" in CCA
Based on his actions in Zeta, he was.
>>
>>15670285
Source on this? Interesting premise.
>>
>>15673025
>Char express that humanity might never change to Amuro
>even the OPs to Zeta show his transition to a more shady character

I can't find a gif, but look at that niggers shady lookin face in the second OP and tell me it wasn't clearly expressed he was gonna become a dickbag next time we saw him
>>
>>15673147
Too bad nothing shady like that ever happened in the show and until the end he was trying to keep Kamille from falling into that sort of mindset.
>>
File: 1457557967110.png (451KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1457557967110.png
451KB, 1100x733px
>>15673156
>what is depression
>>
>>15673200
>i nebber betraded anyones in my life :DDDD
>>
>>15667842
Blame it on the misfortune of his birth.
>>
>>15673049
It's IBO dude. He gets taken out by the char clone who he is childhood friends with but survives and dedicates himself to revenge.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.