[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good mecha revenge stories? Pilots always seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Are there any good mecha revenge stories? Pilots always seem to be fighting for a higher cause. Not that I can't get behind that but I feel like watching something different.

I'm fairly new to mecha shows (only seen 0079, Zeta, Wing, 08th MS, VOTOMS, some Macross and Code Geass) so if there are some obvious examples I'm overlooking please forgive my ignorance.
>>
Isn't that the whole theme of Armor Hunter Mellowlink?
I haven't watched it myself though.
>>
>>15666930
Yeah Mellowlink's exactly that.
>>
>>15666930
Yeah Mellowlink is literally this
Also the second season of IBO has a revenge story
>>
Gun x Sword comes to mind. A little heavy on fanservice, though, but that should come as no surprise from the Code Geass guy.
>>
>>15666945
seconded.
>>
>>15666945
This.
>that ending
>>
>>15666962
God damn that was satisfying to watch.
>>
>>15666903
Daitarn 3
>>
File: 9440.jpg (33KB, 225x315px)
9440.jpg
33KB, 225x315px
Argento Soma, at least initially.
>>
>>15666903
L-Gaim
>>
Kaukugo no Susume, although its imagery will do its damndest to make you forget the plot

s-CRY-ed, while debateably a mecha show, is 100% about a guy that really wants to punch another guy for defeating him in the first episode

And of course, there's the ultimate revenge OVA, Genocyber, which is unironically kino
>>
Xabungle
Literally the entire reason for Jiron causing chaos is because he wants to kick Timp Sharon's ass.
>>
>>15666903
Well in a loose sense, Xenoblade.

But it's only partially revenge, and at a point discards revenge as the drive for the protag and their friends in favor of telling God to go fuck off if they're going to be an asshole and ruin people's lives by being vain and douchey.
>>
>>15667753
Also the other guy is the other protagonist and he's all about revenge for his mother's death.

Fuck yeah s-CRY-ed.
>>
>>15667147
pretty good dub and its a pleasant show to watch really
>>
On ep 5 of Gun x Sword, I'm enjoying it so far. Will make a list of the rest and check them out too. Thanks for the recommendations lads.
>>
>>15667829
Thirding fuck yeahs for s-CRY-ed. Show is fun as balls, even if the plot goes a bit off the rails some times.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.