[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we get an anime/manga about these Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Ae.png (31KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
Ae.png
31KB, 207x207px
When will we get an anime/manga about these Jews?
>>
Siloutte f91 nigga.
>>
>>15666490
That's the one with Mars Zeon, right? Is it good? I keep saying all the different variations of F90s and it puts me off.
>>
>>15666496
*seeing.
>>
>>15666470
We already got Angel Cop
>>
>>15666496
Its ok worth spend couple of minutes reading it.
kinda liked it when they mention Amuro Ray and Char. They even manage to slip in Last Shooting on the manga
>>
>>15666470
Anaheim Girls Love Story, anon.
>>
>>15666614
I'll start reading it when I finish Ghost, or whatever of it is translated.
>>
>>15666515
Didn't Itano also try to give the bad guys in some Leijiverse production Stars of David as their war banner? Guy has a ton of issues involving Jews.
>>
>>15666652
>A girls' love story between two Anaheim Electronics engineers.
>It also chronicles the development and construction of the fourth unit in the Gundam Development Project (GP-04 Gerbera), and its subsequent alteration into the Gerbera Tetra as seen in the "Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories" anime.
Hmmm
>>
File: 3f47a400.jpg (27KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
3f47a400.jpg
27KB, 240x320px
>>15666660
>>
>>15666470

We already had Zeta Gundam, where the A.E.U.G are basically AE's military front. They even share similar acronyms. AE builds units and supplies them to A.E.U.G, who fight for much the same beliefs the Zeon people who founded AE want anyways and Wong acts as their representative to help keep A.E.U.G in line.
>>
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=115586
>>
>>15666794
>AE builds units and supplies them to A.E.U.G, who fight for much the same beliefs the Zeon people who founded AE want

What the fuck? AE is a lunarian company that already existed before the war but didn't have ties to Side 3. AEUG started as a civilian movement at Sweetwater colony, their leader is Blex who used to be a Federation officer. AEUG's purpose was to resist the Titans and reform the Federation. AE has no interest in reforming the Federation, their main interest in the Gryps and Neo Zeon wars were to protect themselves and develop and refine new weapons technologies.
>>
File: 082.png (755KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
082.png
755KB, 800x600px
>>15666652
>>
>>15666819

> AE has no interest in reforming the Federation, their main interest

Is money.

War is good for business.
>>
>>15666794
>the Zeon people who founded AE want

AE wasn't founded by zeon people. It was a huge company the primarily dealt in electronics including military contracts before the one year war. After the war ended they saw that ms development was going to be a major money maker so the bought out Zeonic and moved most of the staff to their lunar headquarters to establish a ms branch.
>>
A big part of Unicorn was AE playing both sides like a fiddle
>>
>>15667881
Didn't they acquire the assets from Zeonic and Zimmand, primarily their Mobile Suit development and production facilities, along with personnel? I always thought that was why Zeta had zeon inspired suits like the Rick Dias.
>>
>>15668101
>Didn't they acquire the assets from Zeonic and Zimmand

Yes, but that doesn't mean they're founded by Zeon.
They were founded long before OYW, and was a major supplier for electronics,insurances,space travel and even colonies. The moment they acquired the both Zeonic and Zimmad asset did they become full on merchant of death
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.