[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>City Shrouded in Shadows adds Patlabor FINE I'LL BUY IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

>City Shrouded in Shadows adds Patlabor

FINE I'LL BUY IT
>>
>>15664475
>the final disaster to hit Tokyo is SV2
it's the most terrifying of all
>>
Who are the other shadows
Mothra seems like the obvious one up top
But while somewhat hydra-like, is the second one doesn't seem quite Ghidorah
>>
>>15664475
>Game features bigass iconic robots and kaijus
>No Gundams
>Not even a Mazinger
>Instead they chose Patlabor
Why
>>
>>15664486
I don't really mind it too much since I love Patlabor, but what bugs me is that Labors are like, what? 8 meters tall?

That's nothing compared to the rest of the roster. They won't look that menacing.
>>
>>15664487
I have a feeling they're supposed to be on our side, the police side, but will cause unintentional collateral damage in the fight with the kaijus.
Or maybe one of them will go berserk like Type Zero and we'll have disable it.
>>
>>15664487
Imagine trying to escape a disaster but hearing Ohta's voice. It'd be fucking terrifying.
>>
File: DBECHDMV0AEeIC1-1.jpg (132KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
DBECHDMV0AEeIC1-1.jpg
132KB, 630x390px
>>15664480
King Ghidorah is already confirmed, so it's something else.
>>
>>15664480
>A giant (humanoid) that changes into dfferent types
It's Ultraman Tiga.
>>
>>15664487
Patlabor was "collateral damage" the anime.
It really makes sense for it to be here.
>>
>>15664475
What's that below Mothra? I'd presume Battra but I can't quite make it out.
>>
>>15664487
>That's nothing compared to the rest of the roster. They won't look that menacing.
OUJOU SEIYAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>15664475
What is this game?
When is it coming out?
Is it getting an english translation?
>>
>>15664497
as usual you run away from things in the game, not trying to get into things
>>
File: Bx0v-CbIEAAJtru.jpg large.jpg (63KB, 640x955px) Image search: [Google]
Bx0v-CbIEAAJtru.jpg large.jpg
63KB, 640x955px
>>15664604
>What is this game?
civilian in mecha show: the game
>When is it coming out?
it keeps getting delayed but probable early 2018
>Is it getting an english translation?
doubt it
>>
>>15664615
>>15664604
>When is it coming out?
Date is confirmed in pic>>15664475
It's October 19.
>>
>>15664615
Ultraman-related games don't usually get localized or even translated.
And I'm glad for that
>>
File: 1455392011440.jpg (134KB, 966x518px) Image search: [Google]
1455392011440.jpg
134KB, 966x518px
>>15664486
Nah man, think about it.
>Level starts with you going to work, some disgruntled construction worker is blocking the road in some kind of walking bulldozer yelling about his ex-wife taking the kids
>Oh thank god, the cops are here, they'll talk him out of i-
>Some fucking midget in a cop Labor shrieks "BANZAI" and practically rips himself off the police flatbed, blowing one of the construction labor's arms off with his gun
>the giant bullet misses you by inches, the resulting shrapnel whizzing everywhere
>Holy shit. Holy SHIT
>Freaking out, you take cover in a nearby building
>Another police Labor smashes through the wall behind you with the suspect around the waist, this one's a woman yelling expletives in English for some reason
>They slam into the atrium's chandelier, you narrowly avoid being perforated by falling glass
>You're just trying to flee now but so is the criminal, the fucking asshole almost tramples you.
>Why the hell do they keep coming in my direction
>the last patrol Labor thunders past, swatting at him with her stun baton. The perp lands a flailing hit on it and suddenly all you hear is shouting about someone named Alphonse. Who the fuck is that. Who are these people
>Try to run back outside, make the mistake of looking behind you
>The cop's RIPPED HER OWN ARM OFF AND IS ABOUT TO THROW IT
>"ROCKETTO PANCH"
>Fuck fuck fuck it's heading right for me, turn to keep running but you're too slow
>The last thing you see is the unit commander calmly smoking a cigarette like nothing's wrong
>GAME OVER
>>
>>15664475

literally who?

where is Gundam
>>
>>15665288
>literally who?
>where is Gundam
Gundam already has 10,000 shitty games, let Patlabor have this one.
>>
>>15664478
Fucking Ohta must be reponsible for this.

>>15664673
This game got delayed to the point that the Vita version actually got cancelled. That might be a good sign.
>>
>>15665288
I'm surprised that it's not there.
I thought Bandai had a hand in this.
It would be cool to play a game like this where you're Banahger's classmates or a civilian in f91.
>>
If this game gets DLC, what other Kaiju/Mecha/etc candidates would you nominate for this game?
>>
>>15664763
Perfect
>>
File: y29gjt8.jpg (214KB, 1019x763px) Image search: [Google]
y29gjt8.jpg
214KB, 1019x763px
>>15666114
>>
>>15666114
Alternate ending with Mazinger Zero
>>
>>15665288
>Patlabor
>Literally who
Fuck off underage.
>>
At least there aren't any sentai stages

>Get killed in Sentai Level
>"Talk about lucky!
>>
>>15664486

Probably because the Patlabor's would actually have trouble fighting Kaiju's while Gundam's would just beam spam and fly around them and Mazinger could use it's many special attacks.

Patlabor's are ground based and have physical weapons only.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_N72EBYRpE
>>
>>15664486
>>15664487
They fought giant monsters though. See >>15666203
>>
>>15668662
has there been anything with Godzilla and Gamera in the same product before?
>>
>>15668774
Nope. Though rumor is that Toho was apparently approached to make a Godzilla VS Gamera movie in the early 2000s, which fell through.
>>
>>15668662
What the fuck lol
This looks so ridiculous it might be good.
>>
>>15668662

Gyaos is scary.
>>
>>15668662
Was that Rodan at the end?

Also, any chance they give this one of those asian english releases like SRW is getting lately?
>>
>>15664497
No titles crossover as mention earlier.
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201705/30134141.html

There are just there when player is crossing by.
>>
>>15668662
PS2 at best. Looks terrible
>>
>>15668953
>muh grafix
Fuck off. And you clearly never play any PS2 game before, underage.
>>
>>15665288
>>15666085
This game takes place in the present day with reasonably present day kaiju and mecha.

Gundam takes place in the far future where space travel and laser guns are common.

It's not hard to figure out why there's no Gundam in this game.
>>
>>15668984
>reasonably present day
>Eva-01 is in the game
>>
>>15668985
NGE takes place in like 2015.
>>
>Game gets release in west
>They add a King Kong vs Skull Crawlers stage

How do you react?
>>
>>15668972
Gameplay looks like shit too. This is like the clickbait of games, grabs your attention but has no substance. As expected from BandaiNamco. Literally the only appeal are the licenses.
>>
>>15669006
That'd be nice, the new Kong movie's director loves /m/ stuff, he'd probably play the game himself.
>>
It's still funny to see SV2 alongside Gamera and Godzilla.

Really that could fly as an episode of the TV series. SV2 gets a visit from Game Company, is all happy about hearing they're going to be in a game, then they find out at the end it's this.
>>
>the daily life of a SRW world civilian

Seems cool desu
>>
i wonder, are the Kaijus/Mecha completely unknown in-universe? or are the characters aware that they are from fictional works.
>>
Looks boring as hell. You're just gonna run around the smashed city as a bunch of generic nips getting fleeting glimpses of the licensed stuff.

Who would possibly want to play this?
>>
>>15670126
Those who has played the other games in the series will do.
>>
>>15670126
If it's like its predecessors in Disaster Report series, I'd enjoy it. Really have good times with Raw Danger! in PS2 before.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.