[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no new gundam show is airing fucking hell GUNDAM IS REALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: The_gundam.jpg (153KB, 328x700px) Image search: [Google]
The_gundam.jpg
153KB, 328x700px
>no new gundam show is airing
fucking hell GUNDAM IS REALLY DEAD
WHAt THE FUCK SUNRISE?
>inb4 ibo just came out
SO? THEY SHOULD'VE IMMIDIATELY FOLLOWED IT UP WITH A NEW AU OR SOME IBO SEQUEL
FUCK
GUNDAM IS REALLY DEAD
>>
>>15664110

What is Axis Twilight or whatever the fuck it's called
>>
>>15664124
You call that shit a """""show"""""? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
>>
>>15664124
>twilight axis
>>
>>15664110
>THEY SHOULD'VE IMMIDIATELY FOLLOWED IT UP WITH A NEW AU OR SOME IBO SEQUEL
FUCK

No, we need new late UC series that doesn't suck.

Or G-Gundam 2.0.

Or a hard realismfag alternate universe where mobile suits are heavy powered armor and the franchise's mecha designs finally acknowledge their inspiration by Starship Troopers, about the only difference between Mobile Suits and Mobile Infantry is size, they do a lot of the same shit.
>>
>>15664124
A toy commercial

Oh wait
>>
>>15664110
>Yet another "GUNDAM IS DEAD" meme thread
>Previous thread is literally on page 1 still
It was cute before, but now this is just getting ridiculous.
>>
These idiots got spoiled with the smaller gaps between series.

There used to be a time that Gundam only has a TV series every two years.
>>
Maybe, maybe....Crossbone Gundam?
>>
>>15664190
I would honestly prefer that, give the series a small break.
>>
>>15664310
Sunrise would sooner adapt Gundam Extreme into a show than adapt Crossbone, and I like Crossbone.
>>
>>15664110
TA and Thunderbolt is airing right now. They preparing something for sure. Its not like gundam most profitable anime ever, right?
>>
>>15664182
Yea, every gundam is toy commercial so i dont see big problem with TA. If people will like it or if it will sell toys, they will make full TV show/ova/movie
>>
>>15664346
If they make Crossbone adaption, you will call it shit regardles, so why even try?
>>
>>15664314
I remember catching flack not to long ago for suggesting that Gundam needs to take a break.
>>
>>15664124
Dude. Each "episode" was confirmed to be only 3 minutes. Hardly what one would call a show. Besides, it seems it's just to promote the book so people can stop bitching about Lapalce's Box's effects.
>>
I want a short pseudo documentary that follows the life of a soldier recovering from ptsd after the end of the OYW. So many lives lost within such a short period of time. Sunrise could really do something that works with the anti-war sentiment of the franchise, without all of the constant toy commercial bits.
Though every once in a while we could have flashbacks of pivotal moments in the anime, as told from the perspective of the subject, or even another veteran.

I would call it, "After Gundam".
>>
>>15664174
HAHA HAVE SOME MORE BARELY CANON EARLY UC SPIN OFFS
>>
Why are there so many shitposting OPs on /m/?
Why are anons on /m/ always taking the bait?
>>
>>15664544
/m/ is so slow that everything gets replied to because of how long it sits on the first page, especially if it's Gundam
You could make a "Zeta sucks" thread, get replies, and then make the same thread an hour later and get more replies. Everybody just has to chime in when it's about Gundam
>>
>>15664174
Hard realism is shit
>>
>>15664569
It just wouldn't work well with Gundam.
Besides Bandai has to sell kits they're never doing a super gritty Gundam title. Ever.
The closest we've gotten is thunderbolt and even that has super anime stuff in it.

But personally I liked Stargazer's approach to this kind of story.
It was really focused, and felt somewhat grounded.
>>
>>15664400
I'm sorry u had to go through that
>>
>>15664407
This is fucking stupid God I hate /m/
>>
File: 1487240227581.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487240227581.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>15664618
You're free to leave whenever you want, buddy.
>>
>>15664618
They already kind of did it with that promo advert of the old Feddie scientist and Zeon engineer reminiscing on the OYW.
I just want a longer version of that because I thought it was well executed.
>>
>>15664655
The video in question.
https://youtu.be/9hYimso0MGg
>>
>>15664110

What the fuck is going on with those arms? They have barely any forearm.
>>
>>15664110
F ;_;
>>
>>15664352
Speak for yourself, asshole. I'd love a Crossbone adaptation, provided it doesn't get the Try/IBO animation treatment. But it's unlikely to happen at all.
>>
File: 1496158116316.png (257KB, 533x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496158116316.png
257KB, 533x485px
We waited years between the end of 00 and AGE's announcement. Why are people so concerned about nothing being announced. It's like they want to exhaust the franchise like they did in the 90's
>>
>>15664787
AGE aired the following year after 00 ended with Trailblazer
>>
>>15664174
All your ideas are shit, save for G-Gundam 2.0. I will kill for that.
>>
>>15664110
Gundam does not live on anime alone.''Gundam lives as long as merchandise are being sold and perhaps side stories are being written for Gundam Ace, Yatate Bunko etc.

Not many games aside from online stuff now.
>>
>>15664182
The only difference is now the toy commercial wastes a lot less time.
>>
>>15664310
Keep dreaming.
>>
>>15664110
>Thunderbolt
>Origin
>Twilight Axis for whatever the fuck that's worth.
>New Build Fighters animation.
>Gundam Versus

Dead huh, OK. You spoiled kids, there are franchises that have gone over a decade between releases.
>>
>>15666613
The last Kikaider thing before REBOOT (which was three years ago by the way) was the Inazuman crossover OVA and that was 12 years before it, stop whining if a franchise doesn't get a new release every other month
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.