[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate it when newfags try to lecture me about the universal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1123.jpg (301KB, 1270x1446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
301KB, 1270x1446px
I hate it when newfags try to lecture me about the universal century timeline when all they've seen is wing and 0079.
>>
Side note: top comment is mine, don't kill me.
>>
>Instagram

What did you expect?
>>
>>15664000
take this shit back to youtube or wherever.
/m/ isn't some place where we help you laugh at idiots, that's /v/.
>>
>>15664003
True, instagram is a festering shithole, kinda like /m/ but without the charm.
>>
and we hate it when you come here to whine about it like it makes you a bigshot for tattling on them
>>
I want to trash your ass right now like everyone else but

>I have been doing anime since I was 6 that was in 1996, it's my life blood and i ha e watch almost all animes that's been out since the 1960's black and white astro boy

gave me too good a laugh so I'm gonna thank you instead.
>>
>>15664000

for one most of those series sucked major ass. the only really good one up there is GW and that was only for little kids.

if you want to go indepth with gundam IAM THE KING.

anyways for you non gundam fans there is ALOT more series then that.

Gundam 08th MS team. now this was a very good series it takes place right after moblie suit gundam around the time of IDK like 0093 or something like that (or that might be chars counter attack not sure) but anyways 08 was a gundam designed off the rx-78 gundam poilted by Aruma Ray.

Gundam F91. yet another really great series. I cant say much about it because I only really watch a couple of epsiodes of it with the my friends and I wasent really paying attention.

Gundam X. now this is one of my favorite series. Gundam X was a proto type gundam that was stolen (Sounds like another series but we wont go into that) poilted by young Garrod Ran.

Gundam ZZ (Double Zeta Gundam). This was one of the greats. made back in the early 80's ZZ takes place around 0079 or something like that. and ZZ was a gundam that was poited by a young lad named. Judau Ashta.

now thats about as much series I know that werent listed. but as for movies I can go on forever

Endless waltz. Gundam Wing
Chars Counter attack. Moblie Suit
G savoir. Own movies
ect....

~ZeroX
>>
>>15664248
>own movies
>>
>>15664000
>animes
>>
>>15664248
>if you want to go indepth with gundam IAM THE KING.
>around the time of IDK like 0093 or something like that (or that might be chars counter attack not sure)
>I cant say much about it because I only really watch a couple of epsiodes of it with the my friends and I wasent really paying attention
>takes place around 0079 or something like that.
>>
>>15664000
>Newfags
>Seen 0079
AHAHAHA, that's a good one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.