[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Sized RX-78-2 Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3646501162_26764a1d9f_b.jpg (354KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
3646501162_26764a1d9f_b.jpg
354KB, 1024x1023px
Next year I will be going to Japan for the first time.
Sadly the life sized RX-78-2 will be gone by then.
Tell me....what is it like? What is it like with the sun shining and glimmering off his headcrest?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2017/03/05/the-life-size-gundam-in-tokyo-will-be-replaced-by-the-unicorn-gundam-this-fall/#2f254b448f0d

P.S. Unicorn will be pretty sweet to see though.
>>
>>15663484
It's probably being prepped for 2020.
>>
>>15663544
Seeing a walking one will blow my mind, dick and ass all out of my ass...somehow.
Maybe I'll have enough money by then for another trip.
>>
>>15663559
I know I'm saving my money for Olympics 2020 just to see it move.
I couldn't care less about the sportsfest
>>
>>15663544
This. They haven't made any announcements but they started a project to make it move a few years back.
>>
I like the Unicorn but it would have been 10 times more awesome if it was Zeta.
>>
>>15663484
I saw it about a year ago on a study abroad trip, and let me tell you that thing's fucking huge. seeing it animated or reading its stats online cannot prepare you for the enormity of this thing. When hear about its head lighting up and moving around while it plays quotes and music from the original show you think to yourself, "that sounds kind lame" but your wrong it was magical.
>>
>>15663559
>>15663566
The logistics of getting that thing moving without it crumbling on itself must be absolutely absurd. I'm half expecting some form of hydraulic system to sheer itself in half.
>>
>>15665400
I'm so depressed that I won't get to see it in person. I guess it's not so bad if they're putting up a Unicorn, I might get to see that, but it's not the same as seeing the original, y'know?
>>
>>15663484
Why is everyone so fucking sure that it's going to move in the Olympics.
>>
>>15665576
Because I saw Tomino at McDonald's the other day and he told me it would.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.