[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this character so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (209KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 1440x1080px
Why is this character so shit?
>>
>>15662288
Because she is stuck in Gundam show.
>>
>>15662288
I liked her in ZZ, not so much in Z
>>
>>15662288
>Why is this character so shit?

She's Judau's wanna-be waifu. That explains her shittiness.
>>
File: Cuck Aznable.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Aznable.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>>15662554
Better than her being a Char waifu.
>>
File: 1493547380640.jpg (172KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493547380640.jpg
172KB, 720x960px
Take that back, she's the best girl
>>
>>15662695
The Zeta movies make everything better.
>>
>>15662715
except the story,the soundtrack and the ending.
They also don't have the amazing OP and the ED
>>
>>15662695
what maynga?
>>
>>15662731
>Story
Streamlined for the better.

>Music
Kept all the best songs and added onto that with solid original tracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-lWDJFjnTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7xK-o6EkVg

>Ending
Only a sociopath would think the TV ending is better than the movie one. Did you also root for the bees in My Girl?

>OP and the ED
>Disparaging Gackt's work
At least his work could get licensed to be used.

Reading your posts is fascinating. It's like watching an insect rallying against God.
>>
>>15662695
Animal crackers! Animal crackers!
>>
File: hamanlaugh.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
hamanlaugh.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>15662288
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>15663322
I dunno about the story, sure the series had some parts that people found boring, but I really enjoyed them.

>music
>OP and ED
I love the two tracks you posted, but I have to say that i love the OP's especially the second one same as the track that plays at the end of the last episode. I also, I like Gackt, just not as much as the original ( also, just because his work can get licensed doesn't mean that it's better than the original)

And I also thought that the movies' ending was nothing special, sure it's more uplifting, but it's just the hero winning and getting with the girl, it was nothing special

Also, what is it with you comparing yourself to a God ? c'mon, we're just discussing cartoons here, no reason to be rude.
>>
>>15663553
Ah, I assumed you were the bloke who constantly follows me in threads like this as part of a larger argument. You made a similar easily throwaway argument so it was easy to mistake you for him. You have your right to have such opinions and I respect them.

Also I never said or implied I was god. If you want to think I'm a god, that would be silly. I might be a close second though.
>>
hi, is this the weekly Haman appreciation thread?
>>
>>15664098
Heh, nah this is the first time I reply to one of your posts.

I respect your opinion too. The Zeta movies are not bad by any means.
>>
File: 1444222796470.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444222796470.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>15664126
Yes, let's all post lots of picture of the glorious Haman Karn!
>>
>>15664515
> The Zeta movies are not bad by any means.

I find the re-usage of footage tucked next to the new ones to be unacceptable especially looking at what studio it came from. I have never in my life seen anything like this except in Z Grade 80s Godfrey Ho Ninja movies and that says something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThpdB-W89gg
>>
>>15663322
>Did you also root for the bees in My Girl?

John Oliver please
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.