[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons 26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 49

File: DDdrYJbWAAABuzi.jpg (3KB, 234x61px) Image search: [Google]
DDdrYJbWAAABuzi.jpg
3KB, 234x61px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-26-end/

Let's say it one last time, /m/.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
>>
File: worst.png (12KB, 660x144px) Image search: [Google]
worst.png
12KB, 660x144px
One of the worst opinions i've ever seen.
>>
>>15660303
What does Black, half of RX and Ex-aid have to do with anything?
>>
>>15660312
No idea. And I don't know why his first go to shows for "Bad" are Kabuto and Decade. They aren't the best, but sure aren't the worst.
>>
I wonder if there's going to be a season 3, given the tease at the end. Honestly, I'd prefer if they moved on to something new. Amazons was enjoyable, but I'd like to see a different storyline in this "darker" style.
>>
>>15660318
I'm hoping they do a "New" show that takes place in the same universe. The "Stronger" theory or something, dunno.
>>
>>15660320
>>15660318

ZX show about cyborg ninjas, let's go.

Also my fave scene has to be Haruka take a slash to the neck and not giving a fuck
>>
>>15660314
This board has Kiva and Wizard apologists nothing surprises me anymore.
>>
I'm a little buttmad we didn't get to see the last battle
>>
>>15660335
There's nothing wrong with liking Kiva or Wizard, especially if you get to marathon them, but you have to admit their flaws.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.png (2MB, 1366x768px)
FUCK YOU.png
2MB, 1366x768px
DID-THEY-JUST-PULL-A-FUCKING-HIBIKI-'-S-ON-ME-!-?
>>
>>15660348
I just assume the budget ran out
>>
>>15660318
I hope they do a third season. I would like to see a conclusive end to the series, and I prefer the tone versus what we got with the current mainline series.

>>15660335
I liked Kiva and Wizard. The were just really slow paced. Kiva was admittedly bad (except the 80s sections) until about halfway through, then it became good.

Decade and Drive were the worst for me, not counting EX-Aid, which I just completely dropped (first season I have skipped since Kabuto).

>>15660361
This might also be so they can do an ass pull about him surviving.
>>
>Kurosaki lived

Yay!

>More than likely infected

Fuck.
>>
>Having mercy on a guy you saw not only kill like 10+ soldiers in cold blood less than an hour ago, but also saw kill another 10+ less than five minutes ago.
>Every single soldier was having mercy for both Iyu and Chihiro while they were holding each other after they had killed dozens of their men for the third time in less than a day.
You're kidding me, right? You must be kidding me. So were the bullets you guys decided to shoot at them some kind of warning shots and not meant to kill prior to them hugging?
>>
>>15660379

>always arrives just in time to miss Chihiro's rampages

This fucking guy
>>
>>15660379
There is a difference between fighting something that is trying to kill you in armed combat, and just sadistically riddling a couple of kids with bullets after they lost the will to fight.
>>
>>15660379
Literally everything Chihiro did against 4C was in self defense.
>>
>>15660371
>Drive being bad

While I agree the first ~20 episodes are a grown man talking to a hot wheels toy, but the show did eventually come into its own with good character building and likeable villains. Not to mention they ditched the two episode arc style. It's not the best but I wouldn't put it equal to Decade.
>>
>>15660403
Heart was the only likeable villain in drive.
>>
>>15660403
Even at it's best though, the actual plot and storytelling of Drive was complete shit.
>>
>>15660406
Drive was shit, Heart was shit, Brain was a hero, kill yourself.
>>
>>15660406
Brain gave his life trying to save his comrades
>>
>>15660379
>Every single soldier was having mercy for both Iyu and Chihiro while they were holding each other after they had killed dozens of their men for the third time in less than a day.
Pretty sure the clicking sounds were there to show they ran out of bullets.
>>
>>15660303
He isn't wrong about S2 being shit, he's wrong about all those other shows being bad. Except RX.
>>
>>15660403
>Dissing the Shift Cars

I'LL FIGHT YOU
>>
>>15660427
The characters in S2 grew on me as time went on. Even the shitty high school kid became more likeable after his friends were out of the picture.

>>15660436
KR becoming more and more blatant about being a toy commercial is its number one problem right now. The shift cars took it too far. Zectors were about the limit.
>>
It's funny to me that not only does Amazons have Dr. Maki's actor, it also has a weird, eccentric company president who you assume might be the badguy, but never is, who is really obsessed with what the main monsters of the show represent, with the Nozama prez/cakeboss.

And in both cases, Dr. Maki's actor disagrees with them. while starting out as their subordinate.
>>
>>15660449
>Zectors were about the limit.
Do you mean every season after Kabuto has been pushing toys too hard or that the Zectors are just under the line of being to toyish.
If it is the second one where do you place all the post-Decade collectables on a scale of Acceptable to That is Literally a Hot Wheels Car.
>>
>>15660393
You are on a mission to kill these things, you are literally defending your base from man-killing beasts and your entire organization is built upon killing them and stopping the infection at the source, why are you showing mercy when these two literally killed dozens upon dozens of people in cold blood? Who cares if they're not putting up a fight when five seconds prior they were? What was the plan then, let them go? Lock them up? You shoot them in the face until they both die, you lost dozens of your friends and coworkers to them, including at least a dozen like two minutes ago.

It's one thing not to shoot them if they haven't hurt anyone, it's another when they killed a bunch of people you know right in front of you and have no qualms about still doing it. If Iyu didn't do anything Chihiro damn well sure would have kept killing them men. This is the equivalent of a task force that's against the X-Men who have guns that can kill them watching someone like Sabertooth run in, savagely kill six people, then he breaks down crying and everyone just puts down their guns because he's not attacking them anymore.

>>15660400
Yeah, except for the fact that he killed how many people after willingly being put into stasis? Then all the people who came after him because now he's gone rogue and is a known murderer of humans? Let's let the unstable guy who just murdered a room full of people and can infect others go without a fight, that's a great idea. In his eyes it's self defense, in their eyes he's an unstable infectious beast now. It's not like they were planning on killing him while he was in stasis, they just didn't want a guy who can turn others in Amazons running around.

>>15660422
They all just stopped firing then refused to continue. Mizuki has sounds being made but she was also gripping the gun itself and then moving it down. We only hear the sounds as she's moving. There's no "click click" sounds being made when everyone stops firing for example.
>>
>>15660251
>hey instead of showing Haruka and Jin team up one last time to beat the shit out of Chihiro, let's show the worst characters get riddled with some bullets for far too long by soldiers that have accuracy that is almost as bad as the stormtroopers
>>
>>15660469
Zectors were the line about as toyish as you can get before it is going too far.

>>15660473
Because you're not a sadistic monster. It's a lot easier to put bullets into a roided out beast trying to kill you than it is to sadistically put bullets into the back on a crying kid just trying to protect the girl he likes.

It's like how a cop can shoot someone running at him with no virtually consequences, but if he shoots them in the back while they are trying to run away, he is in deep shit.
>>
>>15660486
>Because you're not a sadistic monster. It's a lot easier to put bullets into a roided out beast trying to kill you than it is to sadistically put bullets into the back on a crying kid just trying to protect the girl he likes.
Again, said kid just killed at least a dozen men right in front of you, is the source of the entire Amazon infection, and would kill you all without hesitation. Yeah, he's crying over Iyu, did you just forget about how he nearly gored you with no remorse? I get if some people didn't shoot the two of them, I get it, but every single one of them just all collectively decide not to shoot? Kurosaki was the only one who doesn't seem to think they're just innocent kids.
>>
>>15660251
Season 3? Movie? I wonder what they're gonna do. Maybe have the next Kamen Rider be a Sigma with intelligence, also he's
Stronger
and the first half of his season is spent tying up the loose ends of this season, like murdering Kurosaki because he's an Amazon, or putting down Haruka and Jin after they go rabid etc.
>>
>>15660500
>no remorse

>They shot first.
>He was trying to save her from the start.
>He was never actively out to kill them and was only killing them because they were blocking his path.
>He stopped fighting to block her with his body, and they still keep shooting for quite awhile.
>>
amazons is over, lets have a cake
>>
>Defending 4C

Hahahahaha no. Literally all they had to do was treat Chihiro like a fellow sentient being and none of this would have happened. You had an Amazon that was actively trying to curb it's impulses, couldn't even bring itself to eat normal food, and just wanted to hang out with a Corpse who SUPRISE FUCKERS WASN'T JUST A CORPSE AFTER YOU INJECTED HER WITH MAGIC SCIENCE YOU GUYS JUST TRIED TO STOMP ANY ATTEMPTS AT HER SELF ACTUALIZING AGAIN.

They were all fuck ups who all deserved what they got. They pushed and pushed and pushed Chihiro until he broke and then kept pushing more. The real fucker to blame about all this is of course Kano, the stupid nigger who pushed Chihiro to his limit because "muh shitty Japanese salaryman ethics" and who "conveniently" forgot to mention their might be two sources of origin.

If the original extermination team had been in charge of Chihiro and Iyu, none of this shit would have happened because none of them were idiots riding high off HUMANITY SUPREME FUCK YEAH WE CAN DO NO WRONG bullshit like the majority of 4C.
>>
>>15660551
>Defending 4C
but main guy and ponytail are attractive, so it makes up for anything wrong they did.
>>
File: shrugging_girl.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging_girl.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
I have zero sympathy for any Amazon other than Haruka. They all deserve what they got.
>>
File: bad decision.png (11KB, 419x376px)
bad decision.png
11KB, 419x376px
>>15660551
>defending niggerzons

And if the original extermination team had been in charge, every human would be dead/turned into a lysogenic.
>>
>>15660563
THIS
>>
jin's the only one who really took responsibility for anything ever and yet he had to kill his own family by his own hand and continue living
>>
Still a little butthurt we didn't get to see that final fight. Slightly less so that they didn't wrap everything up and are teasing a continuation. It seemed like everything was wrapped up.

Pretty great otherwise. Haruka pushing Chihiros shit in was fantastic.
>>
>>15660563
Haruka is a hypocrite though. Jin is the only one who stuck to his morals, no matter what, and deserved sympathy.
>>
>>15660551
You forget that Chihiro was constantly lusting after human meat, unlike Mamoru or Jin or haruka who seem to be immune to the hunger for some reason. Sooner or later he would have had to be put down.
>>
so how will you feel when the stars fall

will your heart shine
>>
>>15660582
>when somebody naturally changes their opinion over time as they discover what they really want, that makes them a hypocrite
You dense motherfucker. How has this meme of an argument persisted so long after season 1?
>>
>>15660582
Haruka just wanted to give peaceful Amazons a chance to live. It's not his fault they were all cannibals and terrorists.

>Jin is the only one who stuck to his morals, no matter what, and deserved sympathy.
His fuckups caused everything, though. The Amazon outbreak, the lysogenic cells, everything is his fault.
>>
>>15660583
>Lusting after human meat
He never ate anyone. He might have wanted it but literally all you had to do was keep your Protein Packets with you and he'd be fine. He couldn't even handle EATING A HAMBURGER, do you really think he could eat someone? Even in his Awakened Form he never ate anyone. Just stabbed them.
>>
>>15660592
Slowly changing your mind over time when presented with new evidence doesn't, but constantly flip-flopping does.

>>15660596
>everything is his fault
Of course it is. That is why he is putting himself through hell in an attempt to fix it.
>>
>>15660519
>They shot first.
Because they were not only defending their entire organization as they're paid to do but he's also an Amazon running towards them and is known to kill people and turn them into Amazons. Do I just try and peacefully take in a guy who we 100% know killed at least 20 of our men and is coming to our office incredibly pissed off? When a known mass murderer comes running at you with a gun in his hands are you supposed to just let him run at you without retaliation?

Do we just let an infectious monster and his undead girlfriend storm our building and take whatever he wants and then go away to infect countless amounts of people just because "He wants to live"?

>He was trying to save her from the start.
Cut off her arm. All the bracelet is it a meal dispenser/suppressant with a bomb that kills Amazons in it. If you want her alive that bad just cut off her arm and give her either the supplements that she has been taking orally or go find another bracelet they have lying around since it seems like if the bracelets aren't specially tuned up like they did for Chihiro you'll be fine. Not to mention she's an Amazon so I bet she could have regenerated that arm given time.

>He was never actively out to kill them and was only killing them because they were blocking his path.
So why kill any of them at all? Why not disarm them both figuratively and by getting rid of their guns? Why not just run past everyone into the doorway when you seemed pretty unhindered running towards the group firing at you and only really recoiled once you got to Kurosaki? You want to live a peaceful life yet keep doing nonsense that ends up leading to a less peaceful life.

>>15660598
>He couldn't even handle EATING A HAMBURGER, do you really think he could eat someone?
Did you miss the part where he would have eaten the dead brain slurpee if Iyu didn't stop him? She even identified him as a threat.
>>
>>15660600
Yeah, but he (literally) fucked it up AFTER he made an attempt to fix his mistakes.
>>
>>15660615
>He would have eaten the dead brain slurpee
He would have put it in his mouth. Whether he'd have been able to actually dig in is up for debate since a fucking Hamburger and a Parfaitt were enough to induce vomiting.

You're punishing Chihiro for thought crimes, not anything he actually did. That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>15660624
>Whether he'd have been able to actually dig in is up for debate since a fucking Hamburger and a Parfaitt were enough to induce vomiting.
Both of those aren't human meat though, and we saw how averse Amazons get to hamburgers with Mamoru once they've tasted flesh since it doesn't remotely fill them after that. Even the Nozoma slurry seems to have been something Chihiro drank begrudgingly. You're right though, they are thought crimes rather than what he's actually done, and I do agree 4C pushed it way way too far in putting down Chihiro when he just wanted to be normal, that's totally on them.

In the end both sides are at fault though, Chihiro for having that entire episode over Iyu once he got put in the coffin and 4C/Nozoma for all the general distrust, attacks, and how they kept acting like Chihiro was worse than dirt when all he did was help them and try to act normal.
>>
>>15660562
I don't understand why we aren't discussing this.
>>
>>15660364
They could have had the budget if they'd stopped beating the dead horse that was The Corpse Bride as much as they did.
It seems like these specific "Reimaging" series are doomed to have really lackluster endings forever because the director has trouble pacing everything once the falling action hits.
>>
>>
>>15660656
>>/hm/
>>
Seeing Haruka beat down Chihiro for those 10 seconds was strangely cathartic.
>>
Thanks O-T for subbing yet another season.
>>
how did it end?
>>
>>15660735
Bad end.
>>
>>15660725
Am I the only one who got a "Super Sentai bazooka thingy" vibe from the team's shooting pose there?
>>
>>15660721
It really was, especially when he tanked that sword swipe.
>>
File: 9ylhDvi.jpg (106KB, 1875x1071px)
9ylhDvi.jpg
106KB, 1875x1071px
>>15660251
I want him to be the next MAIN rider since this seems to be it's own continuity. They pretty much set him up for the job.
>>
>>15660808
next season will be him and hiroki trying to kill each other
>>
>>15660808
Anon he's probably an Amazon now.
>>
THE LEVEL OF MENTAL GYMANSTICS ON THIS FUCKING EXTERMINATION TEAM

>MAMORU SORRY WE LET YOU GO INSTEAD OF KEEPING YOU WITH US EVEN THO YOU WERE GOING SAVAGE, ALREADY ATE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ARM AND WERE STILL STRUGGLING WITH EATING PEOPLE OUR FAULT LOL YOU ARE A SAINT
>>
>>15660808
You will probably see him being chained up and got turned into a living zombie by force.
>>
>>15660735
It kinda didn't.
>>
>Not showing the fight

The only legitimate reason for this is because Chihiro and Iyu ain't dead. More than likely Haruka has one of his 'FUCK I'M SO INDECISIVE" moments and realizes he can just rip off Iyu and Chihiro's arm followed by Jin backing off either because Haruka kicked his ass, or the fact that Chihiro actually didn't eat Nanaha.
>>
>tfw realising that if Jin were a Kabuto rider, he would have not only killed Sasword but also Tendou's little sister

The dude was hardcore about Amazons if nothing else.
>>
>>15660865
no, the armbands are off

they dead
>>
>Amazons still exist
>we need more Amazons
I think Chihiro gave Tachibana brain damage
>>
>>15660890
>Armbands are off

Death Amazon tissue usually turns into goo.
>>
>>15660896
Chihiro gave everyone around him brain damage that progressively got worse the longer you were near him.
>>
>>15660865
Jin and Haruka both basically said the deed was done. Jin wanted to sacrifice himself to take out Chihiro, instead Jin survived.
>>
>>15660903
All thanks to Jin for not praticing safe sex.
>>
>>15660896
Also, the original 4k amazons should be pretty much wiped out by now. We're probably going full witchhunt next season
>>
>>15660912
>Also, the original 4k amazons should be pretty much wiped out by now.
Mamoru was the last one.
>>
The only amazon i feel bad for is Iyu and thats because she was THE MOST INNOCENT person caught on all this fucking shit.

Her only mistake was living(then dying).

Haruka, Jin, Chihiro and the rest of the unimportant amazons can go die in a fire.

Like they did.
>>
>>15660928
>Haruka, Jin, Chihiro and the rest of the unimportant amazons can go die in a fire.
The rest of the human too
>>
>>15660768
You're not. That whole fight I was thinking about how cool the next Amazon Prime would be if it was a dark sentai featuring the same group as the members
>>
>>15660930
>he rest of the human too
why? what did humans do wrong apart from being the dominant species protecting and succeeding in keeping their place in the food chain?
>>
>>15660935
>what did humans do wrong apart from being the dominant species protecting and succeeding in keeping their place in the food chain?
>creating the amazons in the first place
>desecrating dead bodies by turning them into amazons
>>
>>15660935
Well there was that serial killer who had more on screen kills than the Amazons did at the time.
>>
>>15660935
They didn't defend themselves. Haruka and JIn did most of the work for them.
>>
I need the name of the song plz

I liked it
>>
What a terrible ending.
>>
>>15660955
eh... it's on that screenshot already
>>
>>15660912
>We're probably going full witchhunt next season
Then a bunch of angry humans suspect Mizuki of being an amazon, so they invade her house with torches and pitchforks, decapitate her and place her head in a stake. Haruka then goes mad and kills the mob.
>>
Where was the WHOA WHOA WHOA WHO~OA?
>>
>>15660955
Wait until the 5th like the rest of us.
>>
>>15660960
But Nagai Go's stuff is way too tame for this kind of story
>>
>>15660960
Would be funnier if season 3 is a dorama with Haruka and Mizuki as protagonists and the motto is "you cannot fuck your brother Mizuki!!" and the whole show is about Haruka and Mizuki living together and Mizuki wearing skimpier and skimpier outfits each episode.
Cameos by everybody telling her she is kinda fucked for wanting to fuck Haruka.
>>
>>15660979
Don't forget about womb tattoo
>>
>>15660984
>womb tattoo
Don't you fucking do this to me.
>>
>>15660979
I don't think she'd want to fuck Haruka after knowing what happened to Nanaha.
>>
>>15660991
>last episode
>jin shows up
I'll let you imagine how that would go
>>
File: blah.png (345KB, 700x470px)
blah.png
345KB, 700x470px
>>15660986
Here you can have fun with all the imagination you have
>>
>>15661026
Wait, I've seen that tattoo design somewhere before.
>>
Thoughts

> Patience Sweet Jin. Your suffering is almost over.
> Chihiro can eat a bullet better than 50 Cent. He may have a future in music.
> Haruka feels like he's the only one not suffering enough.
> This whole season is the consequences of last season and the time between. All the old cast is to blame.
> Do Mizuki and Haruka even know they're related by blood?
> No Nana boobs. What a cocktease.
> The amount of suffering on screen is comical. Good laugh here guys.
> I really feel for the old exterminators. Goodbye guys.
> That last scene with Chihiro and Iyu's armbands...

Not as good as season one, but it does feel like an organic extension of it. So what, s3 is about Sigmas hunting down Jin and Haruka alongside any remaining infected?
>>
>>15661015
He'd probably sit her down and have a long talk about what the consequences of her actions would be.
>>
File: 465784767967.jpg (270KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
465784767967.jpg
270KB, 850x1280px
>>15661026
shop it
>>
>>15661039

post more of her plz :D :9
>>
>>15661042
kys
>>
I wonder how Haruka, Jin and Chihiro's actors felt about their roles.
>>
>>15661039
I like her so much I can't do it myself. (chicken out)
>>
File: 1495689531518.jpg (218KB, 1062x1500px)
1495689531518.jpg
218KB, 1062x1500px
>>15661055
I'm so glad japan has a taboo against tattoos.

the 2020 olympics are gonna be a mistake
>>
I feel blueballed to hell and back by that last fight tease.
>>
>>15661120
This was a mistake.
I would tell you do delete this but you already did.

Keep it that way.
>>
Rider symbols make good womb tattoos
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (463KB, 850x1280px)
Untitled-1.jpg
463KB, 850x1280px
>>15661039
>>
Is there any DDL for last episode? I cannot get to torrent right now.
>>
File: 235445754456.png (507KB, 1280x720px)
235445754456.png
507KB, 1280x720px
>>15661179
i don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>15661039
why is she hot
>>
>>15660849
They didn't think he was innocent. Just that they were guilty of abandoning him and if they had been there for him maybe things would have been different.
>>
>we will start a new Sigma Project

YEAH, WE'LL END THE AMAZONS THREAT BY MAKING MORE
>>
File: I fitting to bust.jpg (79KB, 1200x905px)
I fitting to bust.jpg
79KB, 1200x905px
>>15661039
>>15661026
>>
I liked Chihiro's final scene.

Episode was a bit of a let down to me otherwise because of how hard they left things open for another season. Really disappointed that Fukuda didn't go nuclear particular, we already have Mamoru's reasons for waging war on humanity so we didn't need any of that roundabout shit that we got, he just needed to be put down.
>>
>>15661299
Mamoru needs to be put down.
Amazons need to be put down.
Tachibana needs to be put down.
4C needs to be put down.
Nozama needs to be put down.
The government needs to be put down.

They are all enemies of mankind.
>>
>>15660931
>Four Members
>3 Guys and 1 Girl
>When the CEO is out of the wheelchair he becomes the 5th and defacto leader
>Edgy JAKQ remake
>>
So do Haruka, Jin, and Chihiro even do anything in this movie or are they just there? I'd love to see those characters in a setting interacting with main riders lol
>>
Well atleast Iyu went out happy this time. Basically the only thing Chihiro managed to achieve (which seemed enough for him in the end I guess)
>>
Is it weird to find Nozamama attractive? I don't know the actress's age but it feels weird.
>>
>>15660361
I wish they ended it in this scene, thereby leaving things ambiguous. Actual ending did finally induce some feels for Chihiro and Jin though
>>
>>15661383
She is 46, and going to have her 2nd kid soon.
>>
>Iyu didn't lash out at Chihiro for bringing back painful memories

why is this allowed

>>15660371
>tripfags
>shit taste

who knew
>>
S1 had a better ending.
>>
>>15661413
She lashed out last episode. He brought out memories in general, good and bad. The pov the show seems to be going for is that any sort of living is better than nothing at all like what her earlier existence was.
>>
>>15660564
at this point I'd separate original Amazons from the new ones especially the ones who went into exodus, the new ones are hard to empathize with

>>15660449
punk was a pointless distraction who kept ruining the pacing and plot

>>15661415
she didn't lash out at Chihiro which is my point, that guy never got any shit on him but he kept on asking for "muh humanity" or "muh forgiveness"

compare him to Haruka who despite wanting to find his identity, he knew what to do and wanted to protect both humans and non-turned Amazon
>>
So did Iyu actually regain her emotions in the end when she said "Chihiro, I had fun"?

The cake decorating part just looked like her reenacting memories, which is something she does all the time anyway.
Did the armlet fuck her up so much she returned normal?
>>
>there are still Amazons out there
>that's why we'll make more Amazons to stop them!
>>
Amazons S2 proved that they can fuck up even without the toys holding back
>>
>>15661445
In case you forget, Tachibana is a ruthless businessman foremost.

He was just making up excuse so he can continue Sigma research.
>>
Pad all that fucking runtime with MUH IYU only to give us this shitty ending.
What the fuck, man.
>>
>>15661419
>Haruka who despite wanting to find his identity, he knew what to do
No he didn't. Not until the last episode of season 1. To be fair, he's been consistent in season 2.

>>15661427
I'm a sap who wants to believe that maybe she didn't regain ALL her emotions but there was a little bit of it that was real. Otherwise, yeah, the cake bit seemed robotic.

>>15661493
Only shitty part was that Haruka got off scott free, while everyone else either suffered or had to blatantly lie to themselves (like NPS). I love the suffering and wanted Haruka to join in.
>>
>>15661419
He only felt somewhat pointless near the last few episodes, but he had clear character development and growth. It feels like they were setting hm up for something in a possible sequel.

>>15661427
She didn't return to normal, but I think she regained enough emotions to legitimately realize she had fun with him.
>>
>>15660320
Σtronger?
>>
What, not a single one of them thought to just cut off Iyu's arm, then have her regrow it?
>>
>>15661604
Don't think too much about it!
It's a children's show!
>>
File: Punish.jpg (687KB, 1625x920px)
Punish.jpg
687KB, 1625x920px
>>
>>15661493
omg were they Team X because Kamen Rider X?
>>
>>15661604
Hiroki and Chihiro probably couldn't stomach the thought of hurting her (yes, even if she wasn't going to actually be hurt). Haruka wanted to free her from the beginning, so he wasn't really going to do or suggest anything. Jin didn't care.

Anyone else?
>>
wow
what a fucking let down of a ending.
>>
>>15660374
That's what he meant with his last words to Fudamori, anon. He's going to live his life as a human to the fullest before he turns.
>>
>>15661617
omg 4C because of Four-ze?
>>
>>15661701
nonono it gotta be a showa reference, so its 4 Carmen rider, Riderman omg.
>>
>>15661383
It was a very flattering angle.
>>
File: img_0.jpg (40KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
40KB, 800x480px
>>15661707
Team X is referenced to Zector Troopers.
Don't think too much.
>>
>AMAZON PUNISH

There we go.
>>
So Chihiro died thinking he ate his mother and was responsible for all the infections, right? I don't think anyone told him about the second point of origin at all, let alone that it was Nanaha as an Amazon.
>>
>>15661772
Jin assuages it somewhat by taking all the blame for all the people Chihiro infected and killed before teaming up with Haruka to kill him. No point in telling the kid the exact details.
>>
>>15661772
It's all Nozama's doing.
In S1 Tachibana mentioned of using hospital and public facilities to find his Sigma test subjects. In S2 Aroma Ozone were found over all those areas.
So far we know Nozama has retrieved the arm of Jellyfish Nanaha (?). They are the ones who knows about the lysogenic cell.
Jellyfish Nanaha is said to have lost her humanity, and her ability to communicate. Mamoru and gang has no way to know she is the lysogenic cell generator and how that works unless someone gave them the right information and the right tools. That someone is most likely to be someone from Nozama.
Tachibana purposely pressing wrong charges on Chihiro about him being the Original in front of 4C, to make the news spread out among the team.
After founding out lysogenic cell amazons are too dangerous and beyond controllable Tachibana needs an excuse to start the new Sigma project. So he order to have everything wiped out.
>>
>>15660361

Yep

Pic related
>>
Really enjoyed this season. Glad to have watched it. Thanks O-T.
>>
>>15660361
Ah shit, i knew i should've finished hibiki.
>>
>>15660896
Sigmas are pretty safe overall, particularly as I expect he wants Iyu-style emotionless drones rather S1's Sigma. He just needs to make sure a repeat of the whole emotional breakdown thing isn't repeated.

Given his mention of 'even if they're children', and how the 4C troops faltered when it came to finishing Chihiro and Iyu when they went back to looking like human teenagers, he probably doesn't trust people to do everything necessary to finish it, hence Sigma production. Most people aren't Kurosaki, after all.

Guy's had a Sigma boner since they started being a thing anyway, they're his baby.
>>
>>15661868
>S1's Sigma

What was wrong with him? He was a bit arrogant, but he was a loyal and dependable agent who only died because he never had any back-up.
>>
>>15660725

I question why they even took that shot in the first place when Jin had it handled. They don't even have a reason to dislike the guy and take it with hiim as a casuality since Mamoru went rogue and they know how he operates

The holes in S2 are really making me go full frodo lately,fuck.
>>
File: symbolism.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px)
symbolism.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Yup. Kurosaki probably realize he was infected and decide to escape from 4C.
>>
>>15661876
I dunno, honestly. I couldn't quite remember his deal, but I thought Tachibana would want S2 Sigmas just because of my impression of his reasoning (not wanting his forces to hold back because of what the target might be).

Also I figure the quality of S1 Sigmas depend on how good the original guy is (since IIRC it's essentially them just boosted), while with S2 Sigmas it just seems you grab any old person and you get about the same result. I suppose its more mass-production friendly, too, since rather than needing a belt you just give them an armband. The downside is that they need direction, so maybe if S3 goes this route we'd see Sigma kill teams with a human leader to direct them.
>>
>>15661894
Kurosaki withdraws cooly.jpg
>>
>>15661894
What a fucking cuck.

>FUCK AMAZONS FUCK AMAZONS FUCK AMAZONS HUMANS TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN NO MERCY
>oh shit I'm turning into one GOTTA RUN LIKE A BITCH I DON'T WANT TO DIE
>>
>>15661925
He spent the entirety of the season being ambivalent to his own survival so long as he could get even the slightest chance to murder an Amazon. Case in point, instead of running away from the berserk Chihiro in Vanishing Wings, he came back to try and kill him with a grenade

Now knowing he's going to wind up as an inhuman monster that will only be concerned with its own survival, he decides to give Living a try again for the first time since he saw Iyu's father devour his own family
>>
>>15661894
>>15661925
>>15661952
Where was it implied he got infected? Beyond simply working around Amazons and getting their blood splattered on him.
>>
>>15662095
When they covered how only the points of origin can infect people.
>>
>>15661894
Fucking hell he was the only one who stuck to his convictions the entire time .I guess that's why they're doing this with him but it still sucks.
>>
>>15662095
A 4C member turned into Amazon last episode because of Chihiro's tentacle rampage.

Then Kurosaki recalled he also got injured and went OH CRAP. That last dialogue with Fudamori seal it too.
>>
>>15661894
ah shit.

He was my favorite character.

Also the entire extermination team is super fucking infected.
>>
So /m/, now that the show is over.

Armour Zone or Die Set Down?
>>
>>15662343
Armour Zone by far.
>>
>>15662343
Armour Zone shat all over Die Set Down.
>>
>>15662343
I like both.

And i thought i liked woah woah woah more but turns out i don't.
>>
>>15662343
Hard to say. At the start of the season, I would have said Armour Zone for sure, but now it's a lot closer. I quite like both.
>>
File: 1404316086816.gif (754KB, 175x220px)
1404316086816.gif
754KB, 175x220px
post yfw Jin's AAAAMAAAAAZOOOOON
>>
>>15661894
He needs to get to all the fondue before resorting to Fudamori.
>>
File: 1494131615682.png (117KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494131615682.png
117KB, 320x372px
>>15662548
>>
File: mfw57.gif (3MB, 200x150px)
mfw57.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>15662548
I felt that
>>
>>15661894
>he is a sigma season 3
>>
>>15661383
I found a screenshot of a show she did back in 1996, enjoy
>>
>>15660808
>>15660500
Is it me or Kurosaki seemed like the only competent member in the 4C staff?
>>
>>15660318
>>15660333
>>15660371
To add to my post on the last thread

>mfw when the cells mutates into an airborne virus infecting as much people like the common flu would becoming uncontrollable.
>mfw Nozama single-handily introduced the kaijins to this universe.
>mfw they also are the reason why we will probably have bug-eyed people in suits jumping around and kicking/slashing said kaijus into oblivion.
>>
>>15662681
Would fuck.
>>
>>15660379
Chihiro, right or wrong, is still Hiroki's friend who he sympathizes with and still feels guilty about scaring off. Don't forget, very early on Hiroki treats him like shit without realizing he's taking his friend for granted. Yet again a case of stubborn retardation, but at least he has proper grounding in his irrational nature, he doesn't like seeing his friend in pain.
>>
>>15662751
I can forgive Hiroki's being naive since he wasn't there most of the times Chihiro went batshit and the ones he witness weren't as bad.

That being said the stubborn retardation that I can't really forgive is the extermination team. They all knew what Mamoru did and decided to treat him like he did nothing wrong
>>
>>15662751
I really hope Hiroki comes back in Season 3 as a Rider based on X or Stronger.
>>
>>15661370
Like most of the other non-current Riders and Sentai in the movie, they are their silent video game counterparts. They operate under "Team Amazon" as the final thematic team battle Emu has to eliminate.

It's essentially a Smash Bros. fight. No special character interaction; just fighting. The only purpose it served was promoting Amazons S2 and debuting Neo to the mainstream crowd before the season even started.
>>
>>15661383
Not at all. She looks good.
>>
Thanks, O-T.
>>
>>15662692
This one is from 2004. She was such a qt.
>>
>>15662343

Armour Zone is a better song.

Die Set Down is a really strong stinger, though.
>>
>>15661066

Put this girl in a Sakamoto production like yesterday.
>>
>>15662612
I ship it

Kurosaki had some mad bantz where it counted
>>
>>15662548
>a KR Amazon finally did the elongated yell
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqSJyCIMt4k

And it only took 26 episodes.
>>
>>15663404
But Jin did that during the finale of Season 1.
>>
>>15660960
> torches and pitchforks
This is Japan, anon, they'd throw rocks at her.
>>
How wet do you think Mizuki was when Haruka saved her?
>>
>>15661383
She has essentially perfected the look of the Japanese corporate milf archetype.
>>
>>15663425
Splash
Fucking
Mountain
>>
>>15663538
You're going to have to go into a bit more detail, anon.
>>
File: 1494554681642.jpg (183KB, 1800x1350px)
1494554681642.jpg
183KB, 1800x1350px
>>15663425
You could have cooled a nuclear reactor with that much wetness
>>
Anyone have a link to the whole season?
>>
>>15663546
>>
>No Jin/Haruka closure
>Tachibana and nozama president unsolved
>Have to wait for SIC to get Neo origin form

Also, am I really supposed to root for Haruka and Jin taking on Chihiro, what the fuck? Overall good episode but could have been better as a finale.

>>15660318
The way the tease was executed it was with the intention of continuing the story, not a cheap open ending. Also, Tachibana and the old guy are unsolved so a third season/other show is kinda needed.
>>
>>15660371
I can, sorta, understand someone enjoying Wizard over Drive. But Ghost gets a pass and Drive doesn't?

>>15660768
>>15660931
Extermination team was great

>>15661237
Its kinda weird something that seemed like a one time thing like Amazon Sigma ended up being a meaningful term for a prominent S2 character and the continuarion.
>>
>>15663759
Ghost was just forgettable.
>>
>>15662775
2nd that, his situation is a bonafide backstory for a hero wanting to save everyone. Save us the flashback arc to focus more on actual story.
>>
>>15660361
Why the fuck aren't the scars on his back green?
>>
>countless plot threads just left hanging
>Chihiro and Iyu's story just kind of... stops. There's no true closure or payoff for anything. They're just gone.
>blueballed the final fight for some dumb "they could still be alive" cliffhanger that just leaves you unsatisfied

Man I didn't expect a happy ending for anyone, but I at least expected, you know, an ending.
>>
File: 1475904154580.jpg (882KB, 1452x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1475904154580.jpg
882KB, 1452x2041px
>>15663796

The big prominent one on his chest isn't either.
>>
>>15663801
I was surprised at how well Haruka came out of the whole experience.
>>
>>15663721
>>15663801
Haruka was always gonna live, and thus get an awkward ending. If Toei is gonna do the Marvel Netflix tango, they're gonna want him to stick around for the crossover with other Prime shows.

For Jin it seems more like he lived because of his popularity. Chihiro and Iyu's fates may be vague because Toei has yet to decide if they popular or worthy enough as characters to have return. Even though they are the stars of season 2, they are tertiary characters in the grand scheme of Amazons.
>>
Man, now that it's over, I feel empty again.
>>
>>15663999
This is why despair is so addictive.
>>
So has Jin exceeded Gills in terms of suffering?
>>
>>15664011
He has to die at least twice if he wants to compete.
>>
>>15664011
Pretty much. Gills didn't cause his own suffering so at least he couldn't be bitter about it. It's rather sad he lost his potential waifu too.
>>
>>15662182
Ah, that makes sense.
>>
>>15662446
>>15662926
I would agree. Armour Zone can be used as a stinger, such as with the Ant Colony. But Die Set Down gives us WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.

Darkhorse MVP is that lullaby/melody that Iyu and her dad sing. It's sooooo fucking tone deaf and even unpleasant after the first couple verses. But then BAM, they closed the series with the proper version and it really is pretty and even catchy.
>>
>>15664043
The lyrics for the lullaby "Soon the star will fall" works fucking well when combined with the flashback of Chihiro and Iyu's short but memorable moments before they die.
>>
great job, over-time. now finish yoshihiko
>>
>>15660379
No dude, you don't get it, that picture is REALLY sad.
>>
>>15660374
>tfw
>>
>>15662681

Man, she's a lot hotter now.
>>
File: Nanaha san.jpg (187KB, 1366x768px)
Nanaha san.jpg
187KB, 1366x768px
>The lyrics
>>
>>15663926
Jin was supposed to die but they decided to let him survive because he would suffer more from not dying.
>>
>>15664410
Chances are they use season 3 as a way to tie everything up. There's no way Jin lives through the next season, and Haruka is probably going to be the only one there in the end.
>>
is this dark? what are all the new dark kr series?

I got off the train at wizard came back on at the car one only to find it got worse.

i want faiz and agito and blade levels of darkness
>>
>>15664449
Yeah, Amazons is meant for older viewers and doesn't air Sunday morning, so it's fairly dark.

As far as the main series go, Gaim gets very dark after the first 11 or so episodes.

The currently airing show (Ex-Aid) fairly often flips between goofy and dark after a certain point (episode 12), with the specials outside of the tv show (like Kamen Rider Brave, Snipe and even GoRiders) often having actual graphical violence.
>>
>>15664386
Kamen Rider Kabutos confirmed !
>>
why did no one thought about cutting off iyus entire arm

surely a sigma could survive lossing an arm
>>
>>15664460
Man, I watched the Kamen Rider Brave episode with Ouja was utterly confused. So there's a spin off series, dedicated to the secondary Rider, in which the primary Rider gets beaten half to death with a lead pipe? Do I have that right? It was surreal.
>>
>>15664386
>a helmet branded "helmet"

Onry in japan, shikataganai.
>>
>>15661889
Didn't he make it pretty clear to everybody that he wanted to die once all the Amazons were dead? Maybe they figured "Welp, all this shit will be over once we kill the point of origin, might as well let him have this one too"
>>
>>15664417
I thought Jin gonna die this episode.

Not sure what he gonna do in S3. I don't think anything can top his suffering in this episode.
>>
File: 1442036871374.jpg (155KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442036871374.jpg
155KB, 1024x1024px
>>15661237
Eh makes sense. Once all the Amazons are dead they can just kill-switch the Sigmas.

But then PLOT TWIST THEY ALL GAIN SENTIENCE LIKE IYU DID AND BETRAY TACHIBANA-SAN
>>
>>15664528
Chances are he finds struggles with killing himself after they kill all the Amazons but Haruka and he either starts killing humans that are related to Nozoma so Haruka has to put him down, or he loses all sense of his humanity in general and has to be put down. There's no good end left for him.
>>
>>15662897
>was
>>
It'll be interesting to see how Tachibana behaves if they ever do a Season 3.

Given how the chairman spoke about him, something tells me Tachibana will put on a front of being a lot more cold/ruthless but if shit starts to go slightly south he'll lose it a lot more than he did this season.
>>
>>15664490

Come on, man. She already lost an eye and it already sucks. Why make it even worse with one arm?
>>
File: 1464701547652.jpg (281KB, 850x1176px)
1464701547652.jpg
281KB, 850x1176px
>>15661524
I think Haruka suffered enough in Season 1. Discovering he's an abomination of nature, fucking up a lot and realizing he can never have a normal life is a decent amount of suffering and he redeemed himself in this season in my opinion considering how much shit he put on himself to do. Even if he does try to live normally like Mizuki wants him to, he knows he'll have to keep fighting if there are more Amazons.

By the end of all this he was the real Kamen Rider of the show.
Jin was too but Haruka stayed a good boy throughout
>>
>>15663425

Must be nearing Tlaloc levels for sure.
>>
>>15662764
>They all knew what Mamoru did and decided to treat him like he did nothing wrong
Nah they knew he did plenty wrong, they just feel guilty for not taking care of the issue way back in Season 1
>>
>>15664548
well lossing the arm with the armlet that kills her would be better than dying ?
>>
I kind of wished they'd just wrapped things up, so they could move onto another series setting clean.

What's next? Also watched:
Kanpai Senshi After
The Hero Yoshihiko
Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger
>>
>No you can't control the lysogenic cells
>Even though nothing happened before 4C experimented on you

Huh? Nani?
>>
>>15664671
There was that flare-up he had when Haruka tried to mercy-kill Iyu, and there's always the chance he could infect someone in some kind of freak accident and cause another outbreak.
>>
>>15664671
translation:
You have the power of a Rider. When you are not yourself it can and has already hurt other people. We as the proper power users think you are no good for this power and you are too dangerous to stick around. We have made the decision to strip the power off from you and take you out of misery for good.
>>
Do you guys think Mizuki is sad after knowing Nanaha's fate? She can't go raw with her test tube brother without turning into an Amazon herself.
>>
File: mizuki.jpg (17KB, 480x480px)
mizuki.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>15664702
>tfw your womb will never be violently punnished
>>
>>15664592
But she's already dead to begin with?
>>
Interview with Taniguchi and Higashi
http://news.mynavi.jp/articles/2017/06/29/amazons/
>>
>>15664702
We've gone over this.

They can fuck raw, Haruka just can't cum inside/on her/near her.
>>
>>15664768
>'member kids, always use a condom unless you're really sure!
wtf.
>>
>>15664829
This all started because Jin didn't wear a condom. The biggest takeaway from the series is "wear a condom"
>>
>>15664769
He can probably cum on her, he just can't knock her up.
>>
>>15664901
I will be a complete joke if Jin offspring will bring catastrophe, but Haruka's will be the true savior and solution of all the problems.
>>
>>15664901
Still that would be dangerous taking in account Haruka's genetic makeup and how the Amazon cells work
>>
>>15664941
That would be pretty funny.
>>
>>15664647
One of the actual shows those are based.
>>
>>15664854

I now imagine a PSA starring Blind Jin, Nanaha, and Chihiro ending with "Safe Sex prevents an Amazon outbreak", ending with a WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
>>15660551
fuck off Chihiro
>>
>>15665573
Throw Haruka and Haruka's girlfriend in there looking at each other smiling before the slogan.
>>
>>15665851

>Haruka and Mizuki looking at each other with longing fuck eyes
>Just as they're about to get busy, Blind Jin stumbles into the scene and yells at them to stop
>Followed by the safe sex spiel
>WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH, as they all smile at the camera and throw a thumbs up
>>
So the painting on the wall is literally Nanaha? Does that mean she knew she has turned Amazon from there? Damn, there's so many plot holes with this ending.

>whatever actually happened in the woods still unexplained
>why Nozama made the Amazonz in the first place other than for the lulz
>>
>>15666143
>>why Nozama made the Amazonz in the first place other than for the lulz

From what I can gather, the old fart felt like mankind had things too comfy and without a predator it would become weak. He had the Amazons created and unleashed them in order to shake up the food chain, which would make our lives have more meaning or some shit since we would have to fight for our own survival. So that mankind would live rather than simply exist. The Amazons having their own predators, in the form of the Riders, was another joy for him because it shook things up even more, making it so the Amazons couldn't get comfy either.

And in the end, the Amazons being destroyed while mankind learns jack is the final disappointment to his crazy scheme. We had to struggle for our lives and in the end we're mostly the same. In short, we weren't ready for the Amazons and they died for nothing.
>>
>>15666177
>they died for nothing
Not without causing more casualties in the progress. I'd wonder how Shido and co would react if they knew that the outbreak was staged.
>>
>>15666185
They'll die never knowing since they are probably super infected now
>>
>Nozama
>Armor Zone
>Aroma Ozone
>Die Set Down
What fun puns will they have in S3?
>>
>>15666215
>>15666215
They'll introduce the "REGNORTS" Sigma Brigade as an antagonist group.
>>
>>15666215
Tree Beer
Neo Beer
>>
>>15666192
>志藤 真 Shidō Makoto
>真 =Shin
Kamen Rider Shin omg
>>
>Jin stumbles and trips over shit like he has been until he reaches the end of the tunnel
>he then stands upright and starts walking normally

Is that supposed to be taken as his sight starting to come back or am I looking too deep into it?
>>
>>15666301
Yeah and haruka wanting mizuki to penetrate him means he wants mizuki to penetrate him.
>>
>>15666301
Interview says he never got his sight back.
Tasaki got him some weird ass contact lens that he can never see things properly through it. Taniguchi was half blind while walking around the sets like Jin at all time.
Jin is said to stuck with that for life.
>>
>>15666346
Man did Haruka really do a number on Jin with that slash. Then again he's also the one character in Amazons sick of people putting holes in his torso
>>
>>15666353
Omega punished Alpha, now he is Punished Amazon Alpha. S3 he'll be back with a beard and double-eyepatches
>>
>>15666429

Neo Driver gave Neo and Omega visors. Maybe if Alpha used one too, it'd give him a visor and at least some semblance of sight.
>>
>>15662343
What the others said. Armour Zone is just an objectively better song, but Die Set Down works better as a stinger.
>>
>>15666301
Jin is Keyser Soze
>>
Kurosaki is going to be the reboot Stronger.
>>
>tfw can no longer take my amazons
What to do now?
>>
>>15666593
Amazon? Ex-aide? Jump on that new Ultraman?
>>
>>15666346
>stuck with that for life
Bullshit Amazon healing factors being all plot convenient only when it wants.
>>
>>15666619
I wonder if there was supposed to be something about Nanaha healing Jin from his Tlaoc wounds.
>>
File: amazons1703075c.jpg (11KB, 349x196px)
amazons1703075c.jpg
11KB, 349x196px
It says right there in the promo "A boy who'd been brought up by Amazon", yet nobody takes that seriously and rejected Nanaha is an Amazon.
Not until the last few episodes.
>>
So where's the OST?
>>
>>15667355
https://mega.nz/#!l0VG0LzA!BFUtGag1zbobHi040e0y4ZAziiGxXQYyhBs7XX04zyM
>>
I'll never understand how some people here still have sympathy for chihiro and iyu, the only one who really cared about iyu was haruka, chihiro wanted to keep her for incredibly selfish reasons, and getting her emotions back was the worst thing you could do to her, fuck this kid and fuck his stupid naive friend for blindly taking a side despite all the shit they caused
>>
>>15667380
What does "No F.O. Ver." means?
>>
>>15667434
No Fade Out at the end
>>
>>15667403
Haruka was a bitch. He let her be used then only wanted to kill her when he started feeling guilty about it later and only when it was convenient for him to do so. She was no more than an after thought to him.

Chihiro actually wanted to give her back her sense of self and devoted himself to it.

Haruka is the only one that was truly selfish. He wanted it all and flip-flopped constantly.
>>
>>15667606
Hongo said it's alright to be selfish.
Important thing is know when to get things right when it is required.
>>
>>15667615
You're missing the point.
>>
>>15666215
I am stupid and probably a slowpoke, but what is Die Set Down a pun on?
>>
>>15667826
Dai Setsudan
>>
>>15667606
>He let her be used then only wanted to kill her
Where was this implied ever? He probably found out they were using her recently and that's why he shows up in Episode 2 to kill her and given how 4C still viewed him as a threat until they gave him the Neo gear he couldn't just up and kill her without having to kill a bunch of others, Mizuki probably included.

You really didn't think this through did you anon? Haruka did.
>>
>>15667863
not him but I finally see it after the show is over, wow
it also doesn't help that I haven't watched the original
>>
File: despair awaits.png (146KB, 400x426px)
despair awaits.png
146KB, 400x426px
>>15662548
>>
>>15662548
>>
It's weird how they show blood, gore and brain sucking, but tits are covered. Even weirder when you consider Garo has on-screen nipples almost every season.

Also, in the end, what happened to Nanaha? Did Chihiro rip her to pieces the first time he transformed, and there wasn't enough human in her to regenerate ahuman form?
>>
>>15667403
>I'll never understand how some people here still have sympathy for chihiro and iyu
>and iyu
I'll let you have Chihiro but not having sympathy for Iyu is pretty odd.
>>
>>15669460
I think she most likely transformed into an Amazon when Chihiro started chewing on her. She probably used her tentacles to cut some of the arms to free herself and then used stealth ability to escape.
>>
I bet Iyu's actor is going to look back at this as one of her worst roles.

Can you imagine it? Most of her time as Iyu is literally just standing in one spot looking emotionless and saying the exact same lines over and over and singing the same song for 11 episodes. Even 12 and 13 where she got to act different wasnt that much different.

Must have been a very boring/frustrating role.
>>
>>15669925
nice fanfic
>>
>>15669928
In what way am I wrong? Are you saying Iyu's lines arent almost entirely "Understood", "Target Confirmed", "Chihiro not the kind we hunt", and "AMAZON"?

There's a reason their interactions are god awful and it isnt Chihiro
>>
>>15669940
No, he's saying that you can't claim to know whether the actress liked her role or not just because she was cast to play an emotionless robot

You must be the same idiot behind the Amu meme
>>
>>15669925
Sekai de ichiban no dokuta ni natte~
>>
>>15670292
at least they probably have the line recorded for when they have to do it offscreen
or video editing and reusing the footage somehow
>>
>>15669460
>but tits are covered
I'm guessing the actress wasn't really topless.
>>
>mamoru blocking the AP round when the collateral damage was enough to take out Amazon Nanaha
For what purpose? Why was he such a dumbass?
>>
>>15670978

M had a single thought in his mind and that was to protect Nanaha at all costs.
>>
>>15666143
>the painting on the wall is literally Nanaha

No. Jin's just fucking crazy. That last encounter with Nanaha was all in his head: a hodgepodge of guilt, longing, and his broken mind reading way, way, way too deeply into Chihiro's name (not the first time)

>why Nozama made the Amazonz in the first place other than for the lulz

What this guys said: >>15666177

Presumably, he tricked all the sane scientists and top executives like Jin and Tachibana by claiming that the company would make a fortune by selling the Amazons to world powers as tools of war. To the more off-kilter ones like Reika, the promise of a whole new bounty of scientific knowledge with much looser allowances for experimentation.

No one dreamed he would be so viciously deranged that he'd orchestrate the release of 4,000 uncontrollable cannibalistic monsters into a city just for a laugh and a very loosely defined social experiment.
>>
>>15671622
>claiming that the company would make a fortune by selling the Amazons to world powers as tools of war.

At first they probably thought they were making a bio-weapon judging by the behavior of the Amazon cells. Then when they saw that this things could become human-mimicking monsters they most likely tricked the scientists (which by now would've been on the fence at this point) by telling them that they could still profit from them by selling them as weapons to the army.
>>
Why was only Haruka's family that came mostly fine from this.

>Haruka's mom is well and alive still being a cunt
>MItsuki is mosly unharmed and probably getting railed by Haruka
>Haruka is mentally scarred by killing all his friends and failing to protect the amazons he said he was gonna protect but otherwise unharmed and has mitsuki to support him and maybe his mom
>>
>>15660361
this is the only part of the finale that's stuck with me 5 days later
what the fuck, man, the only season was leading up to that fight
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.