[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dandy, baby!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 720313-space_dandy___01__5_.jpg (195KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
720313-space_dandy___01__5_.jpg
195KB, 1024x576px
Which is the best way to watch Space Dandy: dub or sub? I understand this is one of the few anime where that's a valid question.
>>
>>15657086
I found the dub to be good enough for my needs.

Also there's a lot of sequences in the show that are just long pretty things to look at, so there's a decent case to be made for not interrupting the visual flow compared to your average-looking tv anime
>>
File: 1446267251925.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446267251925.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>15657086
I watched the dub and enjoyed myself quite a bit. Also, be forewarned that it does start off kinda lame. It doesn't start to get real interesting (and by interesting, I mean weird) until around halfway through the first season.

HOSHIKUZU NO
>>
It's like Cowboy Bebop where the dub is damn good and hearing anything except it feels odd.
>>
The dub is pretty well done, and just because of the nature of the show it feels better watching it dubbed.

As a random aside, I met the guys who voice Dandy and Meow in a tattoo parlor northwest of Dallas and they seemed like alright guys. We talked about Sgt. Frog.
>>
>>15657086
The dub for Space Dandy is pretty fantastic, one of the best in a long while. Not to discount how great the Japanese acting is, but unless you really can't stand the thought of watching an animu in English the dub is the way to go.
>>
>>15657473
No wonder a degenerate likes he dub
>>
>>15657473
Did you tell them to hurry up and fucking release more of it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.