[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Squad: Gavan vs Dekaranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

http://over-ti.me/releases/space-squad-gavan-vs-dekaranger/
>>
>>15655619
>I don't think Ban will make it
Um...no shit? you are right at the end of the wedding.
>>
>>15655619
>not Type Tokujo
>>
Is Girls in Trouble absolutely necessary to watch this? I know it's going to be recommended for Sakamoto's patented "sweaty girls kicking things" style, but I mean in terms of plot.
>>
I didn't watch Girls in Trouble and was able to follow this just fine. Mad Gallant was great.
>>
>>15656338
It's funny how that one guy in the comments is (somewhat understandably) really pissed at him for hurting Shelly.
> I can’t stand Kotoha being beat up by that sh!tty mad whatever !!! Dude, keep in mind ,Loli is for patting , not beating . Damn you !! Mad Sh!t !
>>
>>15656333
only real reason to watch is just to know the first contact between Shelly and the Deka girls as well as Space Konoichi
>>
>>15656367
Isn't Kotoha's actress is like 24 at this year?
>>
>>15656370
Tell that to Forte.

>>15656369
Also, Hellvira, lewd (and frightening) edition.
>>
File: 1354430304903.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1354430304903.gif
3MB, 400x225px
AKIBARANGERS ARE CANON
>>
>>15656409
Of course they are. They came out after Zyuranger.
>>
>>15656409
What? What happened?
>>
>>15656474
>>15656581
>>15656409
Considering that Jun Hikasa is involved with both, it may be a simple in-joke.
>>
OT I know you guys are busy with real life and shit but finish Dekaranger itself already you fucks
>>
>>15656624

Every time you ask, they delay it further, just like SH Figuarts Kiva.
>>
>>15656748
>>15656624
At least he didn't ask MFC about Fiveman or Sharivan (or literally anything else, really).
>>
I never watched Deka or Gavan, is this worth a watch?
>>
File: 53244345.jpg (69KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
53244345.jpg
69KB, 449x640px
>>15656897
Yes, but I do not recommend.

You will loose references from both. By the way, the enemy and the McGuffin device here are from Juspion, so... more references lost.

Why don't you watch Deka, Gavan and Juspion, anon? They are all good shows.
>>
>>15656960
What about Girls in Trouble?
>>
>>15656607
>may be
Of course it is you fucking autist.
>>
>>15656897
You can, but the movie is definitely better if you have seen them plus Juspion.

>>15656960
To be fair to him, that's 140 episodes worth of stuff to watch. Altogether, it adds up to at least 56 hours.

>>15656964
It's alright but the plot does kowtow to Sakamoto's fetishes.
>>
The difference a veteran actor makes is day and night. Even if it's just a voiceover, Mad Gallant's actor is awesome.

I liked how they didn't shy away from explaining the difference in voice between the human and armored forms.

>>15656964
There's just a minor reference to the main movie (the Deka girls already know Benikiba), and another one of the 12 Apostles only shows in there (to be promptly killed).
>>
>>15656897
>>15656960
>>15656978
He could at least just do the Space Sheriff Next Gen stuff.
>>
File: 45567.jpg (64KB, 744x960px) Image search: [Google]
45567.jpg
64KB, 744x960px
>>15656960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv1HdiJQ4es
>>
>>15655619
That was a fucking great movie. Is Space Squad gonna be a regular thing from now on?
>>
File: 1361066739792.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1361066739792.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
I have so many questions.

Were those Pile Tornadoes?

Is "Kulgi" from something?

Did they just namedrop the motherfucking Akibarangers?
>>
File: 1440378255602.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1440378255602.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Gavan's laser blade was forged on Juspion's homeworld? As in, the planet with one old wizard and a bunch of kaiju? The planet Satan Goth was slumbering in at the start of the show?

I don't know if I'm ready for this level of Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>15656965
I don't deny that, at least I don't mistake it as proof of Akiba being official/canon like some would (jokingly or otherwise).

>>15656978
>>15656991
Plus Deka isn't properly fully-subbed yet aside from TV-Nihon anyways.

>>15657019
Only if the BD and stream sales are good, otherwise it's deader than Metal Heroes.
>>
blonde Retsu looks so wrong
>>
Are they getting Ginga Red for the Space Squad? Didn't his actor retired and only came back for a short cameo in Gokaiger?
>>
>>15656333
Its referenced but if you know GiT happened you wont have problems when the references do appear and can easily infer what happened.

> for Sakamoto's patented "sweaty girls kicking things"
He added ryona and cuckoldry in this if you like that.
>>
>>15655619
Excellent action, good cast balance(except Tetsu, why was he left out from the end?). Plot is nothing to write home about but works. Also new Mad Gallant being Kuroto lite was nice, I liekd him.

Though I didn't get why did they need to air the code to the Satan Gorth dimension in the commercial, if they didn't, Geki wouldn't know it. Also, fuck them for not giving us Retsu+Dekamaster fight.
>>
>>15656338
>Mad Gallant
Always knew him by Mac Garen
>>
>>15656607
It is. Ban was never even part of Akibaranger in the show.

>>15656897
You'll mostly get good action. Which IS good, but there's plenty of references that show how much love there is into this. Also Juspion should be watched. Without spoiling, they put part of Juspion's OST on a scene which makes it all better.

>>15657413
Akibaranger the show is official, its made by Toei themselves. The unnofficial there is used for the team being a sentai in-universe.
>>
>>15657522
Who knows, maybe they put all candidates there and will use the ones they can get. Or maybe they have already secured all of those actors which is why they didn't show the full teams for the sentai. Would love to see Flashman and Gingaman back, preferably the whole team but the ones they did show would also be cool.
>>
>>15657395
It's the only way to save Metal Heroes.
>>
>>15657933
>they put part of Juspion's OST on a scene which makes it all better.
Timestamp? I've watched the feeling, but somehow I missed that
>>
>>15657938
I thought Juspion's actor was on bad terms with Toei? He's the first to appear.
>>
I'm just happy to see the Dekarangers in action again.
After that Akibaranger meta joke I expected Xiao to pop up and reveal himself to be the narrator.
>>
>>15658132
He left acting and became a diving instructor.
>>
/m/ doesnt have an archive anymore does it? Wondering if theres anywhere I can read the thread for Girls in Trouble
>>
>>15658194
Desuarchive, anon.
>>
>>15656607
It was an adlib by Sainei. The actual script has Akibaranger on it, but couldn't think of anything that can represent it. So he just spit out that line.
What he didn't know is Yui is a big fan of Akibaranger.
http://rrrrb.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/06/19/030308
>>
>>15657395

Ban's actor apparently described this movie as "Japan's Avengers."
>>
>>15658194
But it's still working though?
http://boards.4chan.org/m/archive
>>
>>15657413
well, if the "Returns" are anything to go by as well as "10 years later" being "who ever we can get" as well as Rider seeming to get 2 post-series videos a series, I don't see why this wouldn't do well.
>>
>>15657933
>It is. Ban was never even part of Akibaranger in the show.
No, but Jack technically did [/spoiler] get it? because Ban's actor appeared in Akibaranger because he was voicing Jack[/spoiler]
>>
>>15658434
ctrl+s anon
>>
>>15658447
Not him, but you just changed my life anon.
>>
I was talking shit about Neo-Gavan a few weeks ago, asking why the fuck they keep pushing him, but they actually made me tangentially interested in him. I can not wait to see his team.
>>
>>15658517
IIRC the actor was contracted to do 5 movies or something.
Also, he probably easier to get compared to busier actors.
>>
So out of all those possible characters, who are the most likely to be in the theoretical sequel
>>
Fuck me this film has some great sound direction. Every hit feels like it actually has force behind it
>>
>>15658266
>Japan's Avengers
>a cinematic universe consisting of the Metal Heroes and Dekaranger
That's honestly pretty fucking cool.
Though I hope they can somehow get Fourze on board as well, though I know there's issues getting his actor
>>
>>15658909

Not only that, there's also how Kamen Rider isn't entirely owned by Toei, just licensed. It's why, for example, although they threw a bunch of Sentai and Metal Hero suit cameos, they kept Rider separate.
>>
>>15658949
Ah, I had no idea. Guess I'll just have to live without my favourite Space bro showing up in any potential sequels.
Who knows, perhaps I'll find a new favourite
>>
help, that female director does weird things to my dick and she looks so familiar. did she show up in anything else toku related?
>>
>>15657938
>maybe they have already secured all of those actors
Considering that Janperson was shown, do you think they somehow managed to track down his original VA? The guy fell off the face of the Earth after B-Fighter.

That said, having some Megarangers and the Denzimen come back would be awesome.

>>15658430
The next best thing to go for next is getting the Carranger crew on board. After all, one of the characters is a Space Sheriff parody.
>>
>>15659224
>do you think they somehow managed to track down his original VA?
The guy is a singer, and sometimes do voice work.
Problem is he seems not interested in doing Toei works, and spend major time in singing instead.
>>
>>15659224
>That said, having some Megarangers and the Denzimen come back would be awesome.
I kind of get why a lot of the guys were shown off in that montage, but Megaranger appearances confused me. Yes i know they're supposed to be space suits but Megaranger itself isn't a space series so I'm???

I just assume Sakamoto still remembers In Space since he worked on it but meh
>>
>>15659279
Little bit of both. Megaranger does have a space motif which is clear in mega voyager. They just don't use it for the plot so it fits regardless of power rangers.
>>
>>15659279
They do at least have the ability to travel into space, that's what matters.

Also, having Megaranger's resident not!Fire/Ryoma Kagawa would be fitting.
>>
>Jiraiya
>Exceedraft's Redder
>Janperson
>Jiban

As far as I know, these guys never dealt with aliens or space. I get there's a sort of Metal Hero revival happening with this movie, but it's still weird seeing them part of the lineup of "potential candidates."
>>
>>15659769

Jiraya is a descendant of an alien, although that's it.
>>
>>15659769

Jiraiya is descended from aliens.

Janperson and Jiban are cops.

Exceedraft does have aliens in it.
>>
>>15659769
Exceed did fight with aliens before (also, Satan, but that's besides the point). Then again, their show went full-on cat drugs sci-fi.
>>
>>15659769
>>Jiban

I guess dealing with genetically engineered lifeforms is kinda like dealing with aliens.
>>
File: that's the future you chose.jpg (584KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
that's the future you chose.jpg
584KB, 1280x688px
>>15656810
>>15656851
Sakamoto is pushing the "Toei Avengers" shit really hard (interviews don't deny that), but I don't think they will make it big for this "new franchise".

In general, I want to see here different things I actually see in Sentais and Riders (I'm tired of this super friendly kid approach since Hurricanger). So I got a bit hyped because of last trailers. However, to me they didn't deliver exact the same thing in the movies. Some points are nice, but still frivolous.

The idea really is good, but I simply don't trust Toei... They will mess it too, transforming into some futile "Super Metal Heroes Taizen": oversized cast, PS2 effects and no originality with generic SS friendly vibe. Just fanservice over everything. Wish I'm wrong, but this will probably happen.

SHIT.
>>
>>15659985
That means Janpi fits too, since the Super Science Network occasionally sends those.

>>15660029
At least Sakamoto and Arakawa won't just shove literally everyone like Kaneda and Yonemura often do. Let's show a little faith, assume the home sales do well and hope for the best. Besides, if Space Squad bombs from the outset, the fans have only themselves to blame.
>>
>>15660029
Honestly, the only thing I was disappointed in was no speaking role for Juspion and that they didn't get Junichi Haruta on-screen.

Otherwise, they delivered on what I wanted to see. Hell, they blew me the fuck out because I was expecting the movie to be completely awful based on the trailers.
>>
>>15660123
>That means Janpi fits too, since the Super Science Network occasionally sends those.

Lots of cyborgs and robots in space too.
>>
Man girls in trouble is fun.
All this waifus.

Shishi and Shelly best girls.
Tammy and Maki(lika) best femdom
Dekagirls best nostalgia.
>>
I still don't really like Geki as a character. I mean I get he's supposed to be your typical determined hotblooded hero, but even after all this time he still comes off as an inexperienced, impulsive rookie.

Look at Ban in comparison. He started the same way, but he grew up and became a much more mature but still passionate and determined leader by the end of Dekaranger.
>>
>>15660232
>but even after all this time he still comes off as an inexperienced, impulsive rookie.

He comes off that way because that's exactly what he is at this point.
>>
>>15660029
>Sakamoto is pushing the "Toei Avengers" shit really hard
IIRC he outright said it in the toksuatsu network interview. Thing is, part of what makes Avengers(or JLA which was the first team of its kind) its that characters from different stories and settings interact making each one better. Yet he picked two space cops because of how similar they are which is not wrong but doesn't fully exploit the idea. Granted, people are too obsessed with setting consistency these days.

>I'm tired of this super friendly kid approach since Hurricanger
Well. you could try a franchise that doesn't try to appeal to kids at all AKA not these.

>>15660140
>Man girls in trouble is fun.
cuck

>>15660232
Well, he had less screen time than Ban so of course he won't feel as developed, I do like they used Ban's development in Dekaranger as a plot point, they should've done so in the Kyuranger crossover too.
>>
>>15660293
I cucked your mom last night faggot.
>>
>>15660293
How is liking girls kicking stuff and looking hot being a cuck.

Is this reverse psychology because enjoying hot girls in shorts is sexist?
>>
>>15655619

>ninja girl instantly murders nameless guards
>just beats everyone else up and leaves them unconscious

>mad gallan explicitly tries to kill gavan first 2 fights
>when there's no one left to rescue the dog cop and the other guy after he gets his ass kicked he just leaves them on the floor
>ninja girl cuts off her own hand instead of yellows
????
>>
>>15660431
>>ninja girl cuts off her own hand instead of yellows

She'd still be wearing the handcuff, anon. That's such a fashion faux pas.
>>
>>15660421
Liking anything with girls as main characters means you're a cuck anon. Didn't you know?
>>
>>15660431
No follow up with Benikiba killing Maki
Benikiba adviced not to kill Shelly
Benikiba was a Space Sheriff
Sophie mentioned an unknown possibly female space sheriff officer name
>>
Just watched the movie and it was pretty great, the only complain is that they didn't use Daileon + Dekaranger mecha fusion against Satan Gorth.

So, Juspion will be the next movie/series of metal hero revivals or are we getting a Space Squad series?
>>
File: 6452.jpg (92KB, 852x458px) Image search: [Google]
6452.jpg
92KB, 852x458px
>>15660131
>didn't get Junichi Haruta on-screen
I understand the frustation, but in this case would be something hard. Writer, and maybe even the own actor, may just followed the easy path.

>>15660232
>I still don't really like Geki... impulsive rookie.
This part was a weak point. When you compare to Ban, gets even more explicit. Of course Geki didn't have 50 episodes to develop himself, but fuck... that's his 7th appearance (gobusters, movie, sharivan, shaider, taisen, kyuranger, space squad). He's now leader, but didn't act like one.

>>15660293
>Well. you could try a franchise that doesn't try to appeal to kids at all AKA not these.
I do (Garo, Toei 90's b-movies, old showa shit...). However, I just don't like the path Toei is following with MHs: the main idea is great, the movie format is better than tv, the heroes are known only by old fags like me, but... I always think it could have been better. As I said, I just really don't want to see MHs becoming another generic Taisen shit - these guys deserve more.

>>15660123
>Let's show a little faith
I have been trying.

>>15660402
Come on, another anon.

>>15660606
>Juspion will be the next movie/series of metal hero revivals
No one can confirm that, man. If so, Juspion will be probably one of the next allies of Gavan. Only this.
>>
>>15660131
wasn't the actor now against appearances?
>>
>>15660714
>I understand the frustation, but in this case would be something hard. Writer, and maybe even the own actor, may just followed the easy path.

I just said that I was disappointed anon, not that I was frustrated and think the writer and actor are lazy for not doing things exactly how I wanted.
>>
>>15656766
MFC always does big batches, give them time and you'll get another ten episodes all at once.
>>
File: 微信截图_20161202202126.png (549KB, 1773x613px) Image search: [Google]
微信截图_20161202202126.png
549KB, 1773x613px
>>15660714
>>15660131

Juspion will never come back.

More likely a new person will take up the mantle. Even though Juspion was Juspion's actual name....
>>
>>15660929
they can just call him the Space Wolf
>>
File: farrah.jpg (96KB, 354x630px) Image search: [Google]
farrah.jpg
96KB, 354x630px
>>15660929
There seems to be a few factual errors here or at least some that don't match up with whatever else I've heard online. Masato Akada didn't die as a result of his injuries, but he did become disabled as a result. It also happened while he was filming Exceedraft.

Also, he founded his diving school with his wife. She didn't die until late 2011. Picture related since he married Yuko Asuka, the actress that played Farrah in Bioman.
>>
>>15660421
It is when a key plot point involves kissing a person who isn't your to be husband.
>>
>>15660714
>However, I just don't like the path Toei is following with MHs: the main idea is great, the movie format is better than tv, the heroes are known only by old fags like me, but... I always think it could have been better.

Yet you mentioned Hurricaneger which is not in GAro, a 90s movie or old showa shit.
>>
File: Secretary BRAP.jpg (393KB, 1403x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Secretary BRAP.jpg
393KB, 1403x1440px
JANNIES KEEP MOVING, THIS IS A SAKAMOTO THREAD
>>
>>15657383
>Were those Pile Tornadoes?
They do look similar, but no.

>Is "Kulgi" from something?
One of the evil generals from Metalder

>Did they just namedrop the motherfucking Akibarangers?
YES, AND IT WAS GLORIOUS.
>>
Doggie is so cute in this movie.
>>
So everyone what's your dreamteam? Who do you want to see the most?

>Megasilver
>Black Knight Hyuuga
>Blue Beet
>Sharivan
>GokaiYellow
>>
should i watch dekaranger and the original gavan before watching this movie?
>>
>>15664962
You don't need to.
>>
>>15664158
>not gokai silver, the only swag in the squad
>>
>>15664962
You don't need to, but the movie is probably a lot better if you have seen those two shows plus Juspion.
>>
>>15664158
GingaRed
BullBlack/Black Knight Hyuuga
PinkFlash
MegaSilver
Jiban
Janperson (FOR JUSTICE!)
>>
>>15664158
I'm a BR, so my team wold be:

>Jiraiya
the actor really loves the character, he would return one more time for sure.
>Jiban
have you guys SEEM the kinda of heavy power Jiban's packing?
>Juspion
probably his adopted son, but still awesome
>Yellow Flash and Pink Flash
Ice powerts and levitation
>>
>>15665610
Plus Pink Flash's Prismatic Boots would be hilarious to see rendered in today's CGI.
>>
>>15660929
What's this about "stunt of Yellow Lion died"
>>
>>15660140

Where can I find Girls in Trouble, OT didn't seem to have subbed it.
>>
>>15664982
>>15664987
alright lads, thanks.
>>
>>15666181
they have that subbed

in fact they subbed that first before the actual film
>>
>>15666187
>>15666181
its called Space Squad Episode Zero.
Not girls in trouble, is there.
>>
>>15666189
Ah, that's why. Thank you!
>>
File: 1494542447088.jpg (74KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494542447088.jpg
74KB, 1200x675px
>plot revolves around a bunch of stuff from Juspion
>Juspion himself doesn't appear except for a split second during the hero lineup at the end

Man, that's weird
>>
>>15666487
Next time, baby
>>
How come Signalman Police Coburn wasn't invited in this Space Police joint operation between departments?

What Space Sheriffs and Dekarangers too good for him?
>>
>>15667091

Signalman is just a traffic cop, albeit a really intense traffic cop. I feel like intergalactic crime syndicates/cults might be a little out of his wheelhouse.
>>
>>15667091
Signalman = plebeian as fuck.
>>
>>15665610
Tarzan should've been in this. Would be about the same age as the dekarangers.
>>
File: d6nm8gk.jpg (398KB, 850x1169px) Image search: [Google]
d6nm8gk.jpg
398KB, 850x1169px
>>15664158
1. Juspion is fighting Akuma, satan himself, from Exceedraft.
2. Satan blocks Cosmic Harley, Juspion is almost losing.
3. Enter Jiban, throw his Auto Derringer to Juspion.
4. Juspion kills Satan (again) with a Cosmic Cannon.
5. Believe.
>>
>>15667093

I'm sure he could get Fumein on a parking violation.
>>
I like Shelly
>>
is Juspion fully subbed?
>>
File: tired juspion.jpg (754KB, 1920x1277px) Image search: [Google]
tired juspion.jpg
754KB, 1920x1277px
>>15670216
https://imgbox.com/g/43Tmt8mXdw
https://pastebin.com/L9NRetiY
>>
So...is Geki fucking Shelly raw every night?
>>
File: exceedraft.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
exceedraft.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Wish they could have atleast used a Syncredder suit instead of a Draftredder suit. Oh well considering TOEI. Draftredder will do fine I guess.
>>
>>15670222
alright, thanks.

I really should finish gavan.
>>
Any word on the soundtrack?
>>
Is anyone else bothered by the deka and gavan not fighting together? Kinda of a letdown.
>>
>>15655619
Brian's back!
Oh, wait.
>>
Whoa, Geki beat Tom Constantine's ass at the very beginning. Awesome cameo.
>>
>>15664158
If I could get like a 10 minute subplot of whomever the big boss is causing unheard of destruction on Earth, and so the Galactic Police Federation contacts the UN Security Council President.

We see the Council President's office and hear his voice:
""Each of you are the greatest pride of my career. The world needs your skill once again."

We see that it is Masaki Shunsuke and he is addressing Japanese National Police Agency Commissioner General Ryoma Kagawa and Security Bureau Chairman Daiki Nishio, as well as Japanese Self Defense Force General Hayato Kano. Masaki briefs the three on the situation.

And then we get the Fire, SolBraver, and Draft Redder team up we always hoped for.
>>
File: 1245154d.jpg (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1245154d.jpg
535KB, 1280x720px
>>15671198
>>15671312
Yo, Sailor. Talking about Rescue Police Trilogy, did you like Toei's choice in the end of Space Squad? Or should have been Fire, Knight Fire or SolBraver? >_<
>>
>>15661850

What dat from?
>>
>>15661850
The scene starts about 31 minutes into the movie.
>>
>>15670222
>darts thrown at a Madgallant face drawn on a piece of paper
It's the little things that make this fan art.
>>
>>15671398
Out of the three, Draft Redder makes more thematic sense since they have a satellite and it's established that there are aliens in the Exceedraft timeline. The only aliens in the others were those space spores in Winspector. I guess it works, but I would have preferred one of the others as more iconic.
>>
>>15666487
Next time. This is Iron Man, next time is Avengers.
>>
they're probably doing a "next generation" juspion
>>
>>15673807
As much as I wanted that to happen nope that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>15673814
I forgot to append

*if this movie sells well
>>
Hey how come there weren't any Riders as part of the "potential member" lineup? A good handful of them fit the criteria.

>G3, Accel, and Drive are cops
>Kabuto and Fourze's Riders have space ties
>Super-1 is an astronaut
>Ixa and Birth are practically Metal Heroes in all but name
>>
>>15674213
They get crossover movies all the goddamn time. They can fuck off just this once.
>>
>>15674213
Riders don't belong to or serve any authorities.
>>
>>15674213

Rider is a license not completely Toei owned. It likely wouldn't make much sense to license it just for a cameo at the end.

Note that the only crossover involving both Metal Hero and Riders was SHTZ, and the spring movies are made by Rider staff, so it'd involve Rider by default anyway.
>>
>>15674255
They serve JUSTICE
Also 3 are cops like come on bud.

>>15674213
Because it would overshadow the lesser heroes.
>>
>>15673634
Plus Winspector's Fire is the safest option, so it's oddly bold of Toei to showcase one of the more ignored Rescue Police siblings, especially when only Winspector got Figuarts.
>>
>>15674213
They're from another universe. That and >>15674256
>>
>>15674804
Day job as a cop, with Rider as their secret identity is a different story. Rider doesn't take orders from anybody.
>>
>>15674901
G3 is officially a cop/Rider since the start, and Drive becomes known officially midway through his show.
>>
File: 34786558.jpg (469KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
34786558.jpg
469KB, 1280x688px
>>15674213
>Hey how come there weren't any Riders as part of the "potential member" lineup?
Because that's simply not the point here.

Sentai and KR are still alive in tv. Both with same focus: new kids. MHs are having a small revival with these few 1h movies and they want to follow this path, trying to bringing back old heroes known by old fags.

Even Deka here was used only to grab some attention, so... it's pointless to mix it again with riders. They have their own shows, movies and style.
>>
>>15674949
Bring Sharivan again for fucks sake.

He is better than Geki and Date
>>
>>15674949
But they showed a bunch of other Sentai in that scene, not only MHs.
>>
I don't know why, maybe it's his hairstyle, but Geki is starting to look more like Kenji Ohba to me
>>
>>15675012
Yes, they did. But the essence here is still a MH movie with some (old) tv Sentai appearance. Not the inverse.

>>15674962
Toei will try pushing Gavan into the sky, but Sharivan is much more cop than his predecessor... better electroplate, better poses, best background for sword finisher, Crime Buster pistol with tons of shots, uses dual wielding, hit psychos with gun butt, love to do gun spinning to impress bitches, more violent show, better waifu sidekick. And new gavan has another plus: don't act like a hothead (Geki) or a beta pedo punching bag (Shu).

In the very end, Gavan's the most famous, but Sharivan's the best cop. Really want to see MFC releasing the tv show.
>>
>>15675133
Kai/Sharivan also has best girl of new trilogy.
>>
>>15675133
At this rate I am 100% sure Dynaman will get completed before MFC even starts releasing Sharivan.
>>
>>15675208
I guess if you're really in a hurry to get a taste of what Sharivan is like you can always try the episodes of Sharivan that Midnight Crew Subs did.
>>
File: juspion_33_.jpg (158KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
juspion_33_.jpg
158KB, 640x480px
>>15675391
>>Nonsense creepy shit.
That's the magic of Showa Era, especially the 80's: possessed kids, killer farmers, grimreapers, smoking, drinking, crucified santa claus, big 666 on screen, even drugs references. You will never see it again in a heisei post-2000 show.
>>
>>15674819
Well, I have a theory as to why it was Draft Redder: I think that's the only intact suit they have right now. At the recently closed Toei Hero World in Chiba Prefecture, each suit that appeared in the montage were suits they had on hand. They didn't have Sync Redder version or any of the other Rescue Police. If they want to do the others, they're going to need to build a suit for them.
>>
>>15675039
I said the exact same thing, and it's not just the hairstyle -- he pulls some identical facial expressions.
>>
Japan karaoke Gavan OP (in gravure mode)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6azFchxZ5Cw
>>
>>15676116
That would make a lot of sense, given how Toei is. I imagine that it's quite demanding to reproduce those nowadays, for the context of a possible film series.

>>15676122
With any luck, he'll be deemed a man worthy of the Gavan theme song yet.
>>
>>15676878
Why? what do the two things have to do with each other?
>>
>>15676943
>>15676116
Yeah, they remade it way back for SHTZ. I thought I had seen a new Fire suit in a magazine scan a while back, but the image was small, so I guess it could have been just the figuarts.
>>
File: Gokai_Change_-_Metal_Heroes.png (609KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gokai_Change_-_Metal_Heroes.png
609KB, 853x480px
>>15677037
>>
File: haha.jpg (96KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
96KB, 326x326px
>>15676878
Look like those XXX karaokes, where you must reach some points to see her naked, LOL!
>>
>>15677042
are you pulling that out of your ass or for real?
>>
>>15677011
YOU'RE A MAN AREN'T YOU?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-10-22h52m52s158.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-10-22h52m52s158.png
1MB, 1280x738px
What the hell? They let a criminal like kevakia attend their wedding?
>>
>>15681042
Maybe he reformed in jail.
>>
>>15681042
Well, it has been more than 10 years.
>>
>>15683122
Didn't they execute him?
>>
>>15683167
I should watch Dekaranger.
>>
>>15681042
>all Alienizers (of a particular race) look alike
Don't be racist.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.