[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orga Itsuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: 291726.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
291726.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
I think this guy is one of the worst leaders in all of Gundam. I'm not trolling here, and I do agree that he is pretty sympathetic. It's just he is not the guy who should be in charge when it comes to handling the business. In battles, sure, but it's clear he had no idea what he was doing to achieve their goals.

He kinda reminds me of Santino from the Godfather actually. A good soldier but not fit to be the Don.
>>
>>15652306
I really hate his hair. Something about the angle of his hair swoop makes it look like it's growing out of the middle of his forehead instead of hanging down from the hairline, and I find that gross and would prefer to shave it off.
>>
>>15652306
No shit.
What did you think Merribit and Biscuit existed for?
They made it very clear the only reason he carried on was to not let Mika down.
>>
>>15652306
He's a good leader, he's just too over ambitious and cares too much. And the only person who was willing to rein him in died so he bit off more than hecould chew as he rose too fast.
>>
He's a bad leader but if he hadn't started all of this they all would have died in episode 1.
>>
>>15652306
Orga is a horrible leader.
He's charismatic enough to garner followers and command authority, but he has no idea how to plan and take account for consequences.
Almost everything he had tekkadan do was on impulse, and it was all for that stupid dream he and Mika had as kids.
People died because of his incompetence.
Eugene or Shino would've been ten times better as leaders.
Orga would've been better as second in command.
>>
>>15652339
But that's what was fun about his character. We all know he was terrible. We just wanted to see him crash and burn. Not because he's a bad person but because he's a shit leader.
>>
>>15652306
>implying you wouldnt want to become king of mars with a harem of allah vagina fuccbois
>>
>>15652381
Except he didn't get any of that. All he wanted from what I could tell was to appease the murder midget and to not die. Even the orphanage and children caring part of Tekkadan wasn't due to him, it was because of Kudelia.
>>
The king of Mars...
>>
>>15652333
>What did you think Merribit and Biscuit existed for?

Except Merribit stopped speaking out against Tekkadan and instead worked to enable Orga's behavior. Same with Nadi, who recognized the problems they had but instead did nothing.

... man, when I say it like that they both sound horrible.

Biscuit died to take away that voice of reason from Orga so he would give in to the Dark Side, I mean, Mikazuki.

I personally believe what happened to Carta was not because she killed Biscuit, but because she almost killed Orga while Mika was held back. It's also the moment that drives Mika's development, namely giving up parts of himself (honor, dreams, life) so Orga can achieve his goals.
>>
Here's a good leader.
>>
>>15652330
Now that you mentioned it I can't unsee it.
>>
>>15652418
>Good leader
>Hey Iok, don't do that.
>And Julietta stop being suicidal.
>No seriously Iok, stop doing that.
>Okay that's it mister, you're grounded for 3 weeks.
>No Iok I mean it this time, stop doing that.
>You too Julietta.
>Okay Iok, your not allowed to take part in the big battle.
>Okay, you can take part.
>Goddamit Iok, now you got yourself killed.
>>
>>15652439
It's a miracle he tolerated Iok after Hashimal.
>>
>>15652439
It's more like Julieta and Iok are complete asses aside from Vidar.
>>
>>15652444
He needed Iok's charisma and men. Iok is pretty much Gjallarhorn's Orga.
>>
>>15652306
>I do agree that he is pretty sympathetic.
He really is not in the slightest.
>>
>>15652306
I mean, it's not like the dude went to West Point. wtf can you expect really?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-29-21-12-21.png (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-29-21-12-21.png
345KB, 1280x720px
I'll always follow danchou
>>
>>15652306
>I think this guy is one of the worst leaders in all of Gundam.

wow its almost as if they hammered that he was garbage at making decisions when he had no one to keep him in check like biscuit
>>
>>15652456
>Iok is a more retarded Orga
>Julietta is a non-cyborg Mikazuki with slightly better social skills

So does this make Rustal a more ruthless Biscuit? Does that mean that biscuit was the true key to victory and that Tekkadan would have won if he lived?
>>
>>15652669
> Orga = Iok
> Mika = Julietta
> McGillis = Gaelio
> Rustal = Naze
>>
>>15652418
O MY RUBBER DAINSLEIFS
>>
>People trying to analysis this shit
Just stop, he wasn't good or bad. he wasn't special or charismatic or anything

His leadership amounts to we want thing lets go do thing in the most straight forward way possible. Whether he did well and how people saw him 100% depended on plot convenience rather than anything making sense or making a point.
>>
>>15653504
This.
The only hope for IBO is to be salvaged in Super Robot Wars or Gundam Mosou like Seed Destiny.
>>
>>15653670
SEED Destiny didn't need salvaging, it's story was fine as is.
>>
Better than Bright "slap the ptsd out of traumatised children" Noah
>>
>>15652330
Yeah I felt this way too really ruined the show for me
>>
File: 2017-06-30_09.39.39.jpg (27KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30_09.39.39.jpg
27KB, 720x720px
Murderzuki kept pushing him and vice versa.
>>
>>15652306
What did you expect? He probably didn't have enough combat experience and tactical/strategic depth. Also the death of Biscuit hit his reasoning since Biscuit was part of his common sense.

Hoping that if IBO ever appears in SRW, then hoping that he and Tekkadan in general will get actual character development.
>>
>>15653892
Fuck this scene. There was no push to go further cause they had already gone far before and after went no further. They went around killing whoever got in there way no matter how smart the move was, it magically worked out until Okada decided it didn't.

The last episode of season 1 is still the biggest cop out with those faked deaths, even more than season 2 everything worked out in the end.
>>
>>15653987
What are on about? This scene was good.
>>
File: Rustal Dainsleif Stand.jpg (102KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rustal Dainsleif Stand.jpg
102KB, 1080x720px
>>15652418
>>15653488
>>
>>15653504
>>15653670
Die
>>
>>15654041
No it wasn't. Both characters were underdeveloped especially in any friendship they were meant to have together. Like most shit in the show it is told not shown. Then it is just yammering about what should I do Orga! To then just do the same shit, go head first into battle and kill whoever while magically taking next to no losses. people were jerking off going the show is really going to get dark now for nothing out of the ordinary to come of it.

Also I remember the music being strangely unfitting for a dark scene
>>
>>15653676
Yeah no. It still suffered from lack of sufficient character development.
>>
File: 14767894219067.png (154KB, 490x528px) Image search: [Google]
14767894219067.png
154KB, 490x528px
>>15652418
>>
>>15652439
He's just lucky that loose end took care of itself.
>>
>>15654071
You didn't pay attention. It's ok anon.
>>
>>15652306

Put plainy : Orga suka suka suka sucks.
>>
>>15652330
Yup. Felt the same way watching this shit show. Needed to clean it up
>>
goddamn mika you dont have to brag
>>
>>15652339
>Orga would've been better as second in command.
He would've been better as a figurehead, who let all the decisions be decided by a council of advisors, which I think he tried to do. The only problem is that the rest of Tekkadan decided to become a bunch of Yes Men and not question any of his choices in Season 2. Understandable since Orga's decisions had brought them success, but not really a good enough reason to me for characters who had long criticized him throughout Season 1, especially Eugene. Tekkadan's biggest blunder was how they dealt with the Turbines being taken out. They made all the wrong moves at all the wrong times. If they wanted to save the Turbines they should've supported them when still under attack. Even if they suspected Jasley was behind it all, one little talk with McMurdo to confirm it, and they'd be able to go after Jasley and still have the support of Teiwaz. The way they did it, they had no allies besides McGillis going into that big battle
>>
>>15652418
Wasting troops on Mars when you can do orbital Dainsleif launches isn't good leadership
>>
>>15653958
>He probably didn't have enough combat experience and tactical/strategic depth
Bad at strategy, yeah. But he was pretty great at tactics, the few times we got to see it in action
>>
>>15654344
>the few times we got to see it in action
Yeah. He's also pretty good at improvising. Pity however that he and the rest of Tekkadan got into a situation that overwhelmed them.

Seriously, never agree on the whole Kings of Mars stuff. On the other hand they needed help and Choco-Macky gave them in order to get Kudelia and later Makanai to Canada.
>>
>>15652306
I kind of agree with you, but I think that's the point of him. He has the charisma and gusto, but something else is lurking in his psyche that makes him unable to value the things he should value, and also a complete lack of foresight/gravitas.

I think he was executed well, and I mean that in multiple ways.
>>
>>15654331
Well don't we all wish life could be that perfect.
>>
Damm, I just finished watching this.
Pretty good. The ending was savage as fuck, I loved it.
Did Mika fuck Kudelia or not? They should have given her a child too, just to make the threesome relationship more official.
>>
>>15653799
If Bright slapped some sense into Orga and Mikazuki that'll be at least amusing
>>
I've finished the second season earlier this week and must say that I enjoyed the first season much more. All this talking heads, Feelium filled automatons posing as humans business was really bland, tiresome and felt really forced (as in force an arm up to the elbow down someones ass without a lubricating agent level of forced), can't remember when I had to almost force myself to watch something just to complete it. Aside from that, the battles were entertaining, especially the space ones and I liked the style the mechs had in this entry, especially non-rainbow collored gundams. Bael being just another gundam frame and not this legendary superpowered gary stu ex machina also helped.
>>
File: magnificent bastard.jpg (540KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent bastard.jpg
540KB, 1500x1000px
>>15652418
how can one man be so based
>>
>>15654336
Somethig somthing media control, also they needed to give Tekkadan some kills to not die in vain.
>>
>>15656191

Rustal could still get into trouble for using the dansliefs if there was evidence of their usage. He needed the ground battle in order to make it look like he didn't use them, the killed soldiers would only serve to further villainize Tekkadan in the eyes of the public, and by destroying Tekkadan in combat Gjallarhorn reestablishes itself as the top dog of the setting.
>>
>>15652306
Isn't it all just "ISIS - the anime?"
>>
File: best boy.jpg (59KB, 1079x604px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.jpg
59KB, 1079x604px
I AVENGED YOU DANCHOU!!!

- Love Ride
>>
File: 1483807481590.png (792KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483807481590.png
792KB, 1280x720px
You know what? Mika is fucking worse than Kira. At least Kira had character development in SEED and lost some battles but Mika just fucking stays being psssh nothing personnel all fucking show and every character sucked his dick.
>>
>>15656845
Mika was an awful protagonist, yes. But that doesn't excuse your SEEDfaggotry
>>
>>15656910
I don't love SEED but I think it was good until Kira didn't die in his fight with Athrun.
>>
>>15656845
You kidding man? The whole show is about painting Mikazuki as a tragic figure. Yeah, he's strong but said strength came a various prices. He's spent 8 years by season one as a child soldier, undergone a surgery that could cripple him three times to be useful to Orga, does not have an education, cannot solve problems by anything other than violence, during his fight with Carta he gives up being honorable (a trait mentioned when he fought Crank) in order to defeat Tekkadan's enemies, loses the use of his body to give Tekkadan some big wins, and ultimately dies. He does all of this in order to help Orga achieve his dreams and is even happy when his disabilities make him incapable of following his own since it means he can just focus on helping Orga. Hell, in the end he tries to create a child and leaves it behind in order to follow Orga's final orders "live until the day you die." Mika did that doing the only thing he knew how.

People like Kudelia and Shino knew Mikazuki was fucked up, and by the end Gjallarhorn viewed him as nothing more than the monster that had to be slain. And during all this Mika kept pushing Orga to go further through guilt, while Orga kept pushing Mikazuki into giving up more and more for Tekkadan.

Kira was always a self-righteous asshole who did things he didn't want because he lacked power, and when he got that power he became holier than thou.
>>
>>15656994
Nice headcanon
>>
>>15656994

>a trait mentioned when he fought Crank

And which, really, the show didn't do a good job of portraying, since he'd been mercilessly bludgeoning his adversaries into paste and using mobile workers as shields before that duel, and he killed Crank by abruptly shooting him mid-sentence.
>>
>>15657053
It's still a trait his comrades associate with him, which causes them some manner of shock when he decides to end Carta's life. That whole scene was rather out of character for him to them, both because of the surprise attack and how Mikazuki didn't give Carta a quick death. He dragged that battle with a rookie pilot out, tearing her machine apart limb by limb. It's really when Mikazuki's true development starts, rather than all the scenes beforehand of him discovering new things like learning to read, kissing girls and Kudelia saving Tekkadan without the use of violence. Those were red herrings, stuff that would indicate he was going to rediscover his emotions and learn to live like a normal person. But instead, his devotion to Orga intensifies after that battle to the point he's willing to sacrifice his body and dreams for Orga's benefit.

That and the Ein calling him out on the mobile worker thing was after Ein's crew already attacked CGS's mobile workers. Mikazuki even notes it as hypocritical. Mika also tended to give people quick deaths through one-hit kills, and had to have his ass saved numerous times by the timely arrival of help up until Carta. Many people say it's because of Biscuit's death he went off the deep end, I think it's because Orga nearly died while Mikazuki watched while held back by Carta's men.
>>
>>15657130

Well, one, show, don't tell. Two, being crushed by a blunt object several times your size is far from an 'honorable' death. Quick, sometimes, but the two terms are mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Char_Aznable.jpg (32KB, 297x403px) Image search: [Google]
Char_Aznable.jpg
32KB, 297x403px
I think this guy is one of the worst leaders in all of Gundam. I'm not trolling here, and I do agree that he is pretty sympathetic. It's just he is not the guy who should be in charge when it comes to handling the business. In battles, sure, but it's clear he had no idea what he was doing to achieve their goals.

He kinda reminds me of Santino from the Godfather actually. A good soldier but not fit to be the Don.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (973KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
973KB, 245x245px
Oh my god all of these same 13 year old IBO apologists again.
>>
>>15656999
Stick to AZ. It's more your speed anon.
>>
>>15652306
He's the couragous figurehead who boosts troop morale but needs guidance from a close team. Without Biscuit shit quickly started going down hill.
>>
>>15657177
Well you're not wrong. Charles did say he only lived to kill Armando in CCA and then began to cry when he wouldn't haha
>>
>>15655744
I never really got the fan obsession with this. Especially when the scene itself shows it not really having any effect and then Unicorn straight up having Bright say that was a dumb rookie method of leadership.
>>
>>15652306
Honestly what a fucking retarded character Orga was. Not once did he step in a mobile suit like a true leader would. He was indecesive as fuck constantly asking the mentally retarded midget what to do. His plans were all stupid, and he never did anything of value besides act like the leader.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.