[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of Robot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Robot.jpg (15KB, 220x301px) Image search: [Google]
Robot.jpg
15KB, 220x301px
What does /m/ think of Robot?
>>
A story of love, loss, and dealing with rejection really, really poorly.
>>
>>15651737
When all of /m/ and Bollywood make sweet sweet love to eachother https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPxz5Q9cCo8
>>
Is it that movie where a group of robots combine into a giant ball and then use it to defeat the military ?
>>
>>15651960
Yes, it is pretty dope.
>>
>>15652077
I had a blast watching it
>>
File: Get in.png (900B, 172x19px) Image search: [Google]
Get in.png
900B, 172x19px
I'm going to show this to the /m/en who haven't seen this before
10 minutes
>>
>>15651737
Ain't this the movie where the Indian terminator dude is butthurt that he can't bang the lead female so he kidnaps her and puts a cyborg egg cell inside her womb so he can knock her up?
>>
File: Indian's Mecha.jpg (39KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
Indian's Mecha.jpg
39KB, 608x256px
>>15651737
as a childhood who watch Bollywood movie through public channel from the past, I would say it's pretty solid among those Bollywood movie I have watched so far.

back in the days they would animate stunts poorly, it makes me laugh for a reasons.
one of it was a motorist stunts try to jump from tower to tower, in between scene they replace it with trimmed motorist picture to illustrate he did the jump stunt. like some sort of cheap old school gif stuff.
>>
I'm pretty sure there's a cardboard box robot in Trip To Moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gcEXQGT98Q
>>
>>15651809
He dealt okay until that evil scientist made him an evil robot, really.
>>
I hope I can find out more about Rocket Tarzan
>>
>>15651737
>Watching indian movies
>Ever

No thanks.
>>
I think I'm running into a dead end with the English name beyond a few lobby card type pics, two song numbers, and the first ten minutes.

Can somebody transcribe the curryrunes so I can copy and paste them? Maybe if I search with them I can get more results.
>>
File: AOUxwl2.gif (971KB, 344x180px) Image search: [Google]
AOUxwl2.gif
971KB, 344x180px
>>15653962
Nothing's wrong with watching a bad movie once in a while. Some of them are fun.
>>
>>15654020
>Maybe if I search with them I can get more results.
Kek. Pajeet upload stuff most of the time in roman letters. Actually you got more than searching it in devnagri script.
Try your luck with
>रॉकेट टार्ज़न
>राकेट टार्ज़न

t. Pajeet
>>
File: bollyalien.jpg (861KB, 1186x889px) Image search: [Google]
bollyalien.jpg
861KB, 1186x889px
>>15655928
yeah looks like I get a bit of results with "रॉकेट टार्ज़न" but neither unlocks tons of stuff like the Thai runes for Sompote Sands movies did

thanks for the help, though!

at least it found me a bit of info about Wahan Ke Log, even if that doesn't sound as amazing as Rocket Tarzan
>>
Robot was a really great watch.

But it gave me the entirely wrong impression that Bollywood movies are entertaining, or anything other than shrill shrieking and dancing for 2 hours.
>>
File: 1497063026090.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497063026090.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>15656726
>wahan ke log
>people from there

Ayy lmao movie most probably.
How the fuck you manage to unearth such movie titles, man? Many don't even know existence of such obscure sci-fi titles. I wonder if this how the Japanese feel towards gaijin fans of cartoons of their country.
>>15656757
Fun trivia: Bollywood refers to Hindi movies made in Mumbai (used to be Bombay).
Robot being Tamil movie (another major regional language) is part of kollywood-tamil movie industry.

And Pakistan has Lollywood. Lemon people's hidden industry?)
>>
>>15653050
Well, more like
Indian Kikaider, but yes
>>
File: 27love1.jpg (58KB, 513x560px) Image search: [Google]
27love1.jpg
58KB, 513x560px
>>15656789
I heard about Trip To Moon ages ago in a news piece about some moon launch from India probably 10 years ago?
Eventually I saw it on youtube.
When I was looking for some pics from the robot from Trip To Moon to post for this thread that poster for "Rocket Tarzan" came up in the results.
Then that other one came up up when looking up रॉकेट टार्ज़न .

and one time I was at an Indian grocery looking for a particular curry powder, and saw a bootleg dvd of Love Story 2050 that picked up figuring there was a strong possibility of dancing robots
>>
>>15656859
And you were right
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wteCkx2yGF8
>>
For the curious, the moon launch dorkly is talking about
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrayaan-1

It literally mean the "moon ship/plane"
(Chandra=moon'
Yaan=plane/ship)
>>
File: Wakaliwood.jpg (51KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
Wakaliwood.jpg
51KB, 650x408px
>>15656789
>All those woods
How long until Wakaliwood can compete with those?
>>
>>15658120
Wakaliwood already won.
Everyone in Uganda knows kung-fu and they have Bruce-U.
>>
Cool action scenes, kind of retarded story. The robot's creator pretty much turns evil out of jealousy and attacks the robot and everyone acts like hacking the robot to bits was the normal thing to do.
>>
>>15658157
And of course, Captain Alex.
Oh wait. He's dead.
>>
Pretty much the best Indian movie I've seen.
>>
>>15658260
But, who killed captain alex?
>>
>>15658769
From what I've heard there it was LALALALALA! ACTION!
>>
>>15656789
>not watching superior Nollywood
https://youtu.be/Mr_rtG5obQc
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.